4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Obviously not. And that's the point.

If it makes you feel better to imagine something, good for you. But remember that others, who are not members here but members of some three letter agency, may have a different opinion. That's why Rule 7 exists and that's why developers use disclaimers to explain the age of a character which may otherwise be open for interpretation.
Even the FBI themselves (I'm assuming that's what you are referring to) has basically stated "quit bothering us reporting imaginary naked cartoon kids, only report actual real CP" due too the sheer volume of them publicly available on the internet. Sure, technically it's illegal, but now it's like federal weed possession for personal use in a state where it's already legalized; it's hardly ever enforced anymore, at least in the US. And if it ever were these days I'm sure the current SCOTUS would have something to say about it and probably void those laws on 1st Amendment grounds. Don't like the artwork in some AVN or game = quit reading or playing said AVN or game. Thankfully other forums and a few other dev's (go Shiny Devon, Blondie Bear, Blackheart, Westy, etc) think the same and have no such thing as Rule 7's and turn the usual disclaimers into jokes (all chars in this AVN are 109, even if they look 9, *wink wink), only the usual common sense rules like no organizing terrorist attacks or purposefully taking down their forum site with a botnet/DDoS attack and what-not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am surprised that this game doesn't have more support after such a good first release. The mc's powers are very unique for an adult game, most of the time when a mc has powers, it's a power to corrupt girls. The renders and animations are good. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I can't wait for the next update!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I am surprised that this game doesn't have more support after such a good first release. The mc's powers are very unique for an adult game, most of the time when a mc has powers, it's a power to corrupt girls. The renders and animations are good. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I can't wait for the next update!
It's very new (less than a week old), will probably take a while to build up support, since many prefer to wait a few updates and see how the game is overall.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It’s a terrific foundation for what could be a really unique game. It’s genuinely one of the few times I’ve given any serious thought to how I’m going to progress and how strategic I want to be with mc’s abilities.

It’s still early days and maybe this’ll die a premature death (hope not!) but give it an update or two to really stretch its legs and I think this could be one of the best AVN’s out there.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I made a rookie mistake and fixed it. There's a patch, which, I'll just put here.... Replace your scripts.rpa with that and it's solved. It's a mistake I take full responsibility for, and I hope I don't make a similar one in the future
I can't download this. It just opens a notepad online

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Even the FBI themselves (I'm assuming that's what you are referring to) has basically stated "quit bothering us reporting imaginary naked cartoon kids, only report actual real CP" due too the sheer volume of them publicly available on the internet. Sure, technically it's illegal, but now it's like federal weed possession for personal use in a state where it's already legalized; it's hardly ever enforced anymore, at least in the US. And if it ever were these days I'm sure the current SCOTUS would have something to say about it and probably void those laws on 1st Amendment grounds. Don't like the artwork in some AVN or game = quit reading or playing said AVN or game. Thankfully other forums and a few other dev's (go Shiny Devon, Blondie Bear, Blackheart, Westy, etc) think the same and have no such thing as Rule 7's and turn the usual disclaimers into jokes (all chars in this AVN are 109, even if they look 9, *wink wink), only the usual common sense rules like no organizing terrorist attacks or purposefully taking down their forum site with a botnet/DDoS attack and what-not.
It's actually more than this. The actual law that was originally used to prosecute entirely ficticious underage characters was flat-out repealed (as in, it isn't enforceable anymore), and was immediately replaced with a modified version that explicitly states that any material that is visibly distinguishable as being a non-real image (as in, cartoon, cgi, etc) is not illegal. Everyone, from the cops to the judges to the lawmakers got sick of people wasting their time protecting doodles. And in fact, anyone reporting people for making drawings or the like can be brought up on federal charges for wasting a police officer's time.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's actually more than this. The actual law that was originally used to prosecute entirely ficticious underage characters was flat-out repealed (as in, it isn't enforceable anymore), and was immediately replaced with a modified version that explicitly states that any material that is visibly distinguishable as being a non-real image (as in, cartoon, cgi, etc) is not illegal. Everyone, from the cops to the judges to the lawmakers got sick of people wasting their time protecting doodles. And in fact, anyone reporting people for making drawings or the like can be brought up on federal charges for wasting a police officer's time.
I didn't know they actually took it off the books, but glad they did, as those victimless laws were among the stupidest to ever get passed. Dunno why they bothered replacing it though (other than to look good among ignorant voters), as no matter how real it looks (some stuff on Pixiv cranked out by deepfake AI can pass for real if it weren't for metadata) it is still just imaginary characters that don't actually exist = no one real to protect.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
NakedSingularity Zorland there are other countries than the US which do still prosecute these things.

However even if it's low priority or a legally grey area there are other things to consider.
This site is a fairly large and fairly high profile community. If it becomes some kind of CP haven, then you can be sure that life here becomes less pleasant. Trolls and DDoS attacks for example (I have the feeling we have already enough of both) but also problems with payment processors, advertisers etc.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
NakedSingularity Zorland there are other countries than the US which do still prosecute these things.

However even if it's low priority or a legally grey area there are other things to consider.
This site is a fairly large and fairly high profile community. If it becomes some kind of CP haven, then you can be sure that life here becomes less pleasant. Trolls and DDoS attacks for example (I have the feeling we have already enough of both) but also problems with payment processors, advertisers etc.
What advertisers? Anyone with a brain these days uses Adblock/uBlock origin as well as a VPN. I haven't seen an ad in nearly a decade anywhere (including YT videos, besides the sponsors pushing the same overpriced crap no one actually needs directly in the video itself that I skip over). Payment processors don't matter either if you can do without convenience, in a pinch old school check/money order/cash snail mailed to a PO box still works. If DDoS attacks were actually that effective in the long term real CP wouldn't be the internet thing it's been for the past 30 years. Becoming a "CP haven" (even though real CP and naked cartoons aren't even close to the same thing, despite what some dumbass countries' lawmakers think) would probably be more lucrative, legal and moral debates of it aside. Hell if this site got rid of Rule 7 and went behind a paywall I'd happily pay $10-20 a month for access (even if I had to mail it to them in cash a month ahead) and I doubt I'm the only one, same as I'm paying to a few other newer and less popular AVN forums that don't care what they link to or list (one of which is still free, but I donate to the cause anyway for server/bandwidth/etc expenses).

Last edited:
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I didn't know they actually took it off the books, but glad they did, as those victimless laws were among the stupidest to ever get passed. Dunno why they bothered replacing it though (other than to look good among ignorant voters), as no matter how real it looks (some stuff on Pixiv cranked out by deepfake AI can pass for real if it weren't for metadata) it is still just imaginary characters that don't actually exist = no one real to protect.
They replaced the law because the original was intended to make real CP illegal, including head-swaps and body-swaps (using real images and basically photoshopping them together to make it look like ***** having sex, which is still illegal because the individual elements are photos of real people). And I don't think 'AI generated' will get a pass, either, as every AI generator I've seen has had to have a human actively holding it's hand, telling it what parts are good and what parts look like HR Giger having a bad day, going through dozens of iterations to get it better and better, so there is a person to prosecute. And if it's good enough to be convincingly a 'real photo', then the law does indeed care.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
They replaced the law because the original was intended to make real CP illegal, including head-swaps and body-swaps (using real images and basically photoshopping them together to make it look like ***** having sex, which is still illegal because the individual elements are photos of real people). And I don't think 'AI generated' will get a pass, either, as every AI generator I've seen has had to have a human actively holding it's hand, telling it what parts are good and what parts look like HR Giger having a bad day, going through dozens of iterations to get it better and better, so there is a person to prosecute. And if it's good enough to be convincingly a 'real photo', then the law does indeed care.
Apparently not in Japan, where Pixiv is based, as long as the usual private parts are censored (though if you browse long enough there's still plenty that don't bother with that, probably from artists not in Japan). After doing some digging some of the AI-rendered ones started with real models that then got digitized to near-photorealistic 3D renders, so I guess there's that.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am EXTREMELY impressed for a 1.0.
If this keeps up this level of quality with a reasonable turnaround time per episode this VN will have a large fanbase.

Good writing, hot characters, interesting premise. I'm in!

Next episode pls?

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Something is weird, the big sister dialogs does not even pop up and instantly jumps to the other characters dialogs

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I guess I should state this since a lot of people are asking. NTR.
1) As in another man sharing, NO
2) A man taking away a LI from you, well some of the girls have husbands, or boyfriends, so that's not taking away. But that content if I choose to make will be optional.
3) And last but not least, NTR as in sharing girl on girl with mc present, absolutely.
English isn't my first language, so I hope I cleared the term NTR for you. I had to look it up on here to find out. lol
Ok, so couple of things.

1. NTR means "To be taken from." so while sharing can technically count as NTR... it usually is just called sharing and not NTR, NTR is more cheating, or LI literally stolen, or both.

2. Given what NTR means.... the LIs doing stuff with their husbands or BFs... would be NTR, especially after they are an LI. It would just be Netori and NTR at the same time (Netori meaning "to take" where MC does the stealing). Since that would be those guys taking the LI back from MC, knowingly or unknowingly (cheating is cheating even if it is on the person they are cheating with basically).

3. point 3... is well... not NTR, unless the girl on girl happens without MCs knowledge permission or say so etc. (i.e. the girl is taking the LI from MC).

4. NTR (Netorare) isn't english, it is japanese. So added fun for you :S

So yeah, basically with your point 2. if you do add scenes where LIs do it with other dudes while having been in a relationship with MC or MC has a massive crush on them, that be NTR, unless MC explicitly gives permission to do so, then that would be Sharing or Netorase (Netorase if MC watches), Netorase being NTR but MC is into it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
2. Given what NTR means.... the LIs doing stuff with their husbands or BFs... would be NTR, especially after they are an LI. It would just be Netori and NTR at the same time (Netori meaning "to take" where MC does the stealing). Since that would be those guys taking the LI back from MC, knowingly or unknowingly (cheating is cheating even if it is on the person they are cheating with basically).
Here we go again...

I don't really care about the technical definition of NTR.

But, given that in these games, some players see all females as potential (!) LI, there can never be any other male NPC in a game who happens to be in a normal sexual relationship (e.g. marriage) with some woman.

I find this very hard to accept.

I don't care about NTR one way or the other. I'm definitely not looking for it. But I am looking for good storytelling and one of the key things about good storytelling is that there are other NPC's with their own character and motivations, and that does include sex. And as long as it is not threatening the MC and/or his established wife/girlfriend (or even family member) I don't see what's wrong with that. It's just two people having sex, like the other billions of people in the world. Deal with it.

But I am getting REALLY fed up with harem fanbois screaming nTr!!!1!!11! even when the situation where two NPC's happen to have sex is not involving the MC at all. Or where some female LI just happens to be slut. I mean, it's ridiculous. It's polluting the game threads and it's hurting the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes