4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Here we go again...

I don't really care about the technical definition of NTR.

But, given that in these games, some players see all females as potential (!) LI, there can never be any other male NPC in a game who happens to be in a normal sexual relationship (e.g. marriage) with some woman.

I find this very hard to accept.

I don't care about NTR one way or the other. I'm definitely not looking for it. But I am looking for good storytelling and one of the key things about good storytelling is that there are other NPC's with their own character and motivations, and that does include sex. And as long as it is not threatening the MC and/or his established wife/girlfriend (or even family member) I don't see what's wrong with that. It's just two people having sex, like the other billions of people in the world. Deal with it.

But I am getting REALLY fed up with harem fanbois screaming nTr!!!1!!11! even when the situation where two NPC's happen to have sex is not involving the MC at all. Or where some female LI just happens to be slut. I mean, it's ridiculous. It's polluting the game threads and it's hurting the developers.
You are fed up with facts... interesting :BootyTime:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You are fed up with facts... interesting :BootyTime:
No, I'm fed up with people interpreting something in a very narrow-minded way and then cry about it.

In the same way I am also fed up with environmental activists, who first generalize the climate change issue to "it's the fault of the fossil fuel cars" and then blame people who need to use a car to get to work and who can't afford an electric car. Even up to the point that they are slashing the tyres of said cars... :FacePalm:

Or people who try to cancel other people who don't put their pronouns on Twitter, because they must be transphobic... :FacePalm:

Or policemen in Iran who beat a girl to death because she didn't wear her headscarf the way some old guy with a beard ordained... :FacePalm:

People need to grow up and realise the world is not so black-and-white as some people want you to believe.

The problem is not in the technical definition of NTR. The problem is that there are people who take the slightest hint of NTR (including otherwise perfectly normal relations) and start some witch hunt against that developer etc.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No, I'm fed up with people interpreting something in a very narrow-minded way and then cry about it.

In the same way I am also fed up with environmental activists, who first generalize the climate change issue to "it's the fault of the fossil fuel cars" and then blame people who need to use a car to get to work and who can't afford an electric car. Even up to the point that they are slashing the tyres of said cars... :FacePalm:

Or people who try to cancel other people who don't put their pronouns on Twitter... :FacePalm:

Or policemen in Iran who beat a girl to death because she didn't wear her headscarf the way some old guy with a beard ordained... :FacePalm:

People need to grow up and realise the world is not so black-and-white as some people want you to believe.

The problem is not in the technical definition of NTR. The problem is that there are people who take the slightest hint of NTR (including otherwise perfectly normal relations) and start some witch hunt against that developer etc.
NTR is NTR, just because you don't like that doesn't mean anything. :HideThePain:

Jan 7, 2019

Or people who try to cancel other people who don't put their pronouns on Twitter, because they must be transphobic... :FacePalm:

Well i don't like sharing, As for cheating i have been cheated on in rl and i also don't like rape because i was raped as a 13 year girl by my father i come to play games so i get out of the real world so ya why would i want to play a game with sharing or ntr.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Here we go again...

I don't really care about the technical definition of NTR.

But, given that in these games, some players see all females as potential (!) LI, there can never be any other male NPC in a game who happens to be in a normal sexual relationship (e.g. marriage) with some woman.

I find this very hard to accept.

I don't care about NTR one way or the other. I'm definitely not looking for it. But I am looking for good storytelling and one of the key things about good storytelling is that there are other NPC's with their own character and motivations, and that does include sex. And as long as it is not threatening the MC and/or his established wife/girlfriend (or even family member) I don't see what's wrong with that. It's just two people having sex, like the other billions of people in the world. Deal with it.

But I am getting REALLY fed up with harem fanbois screaming nTr!!!1!!11! even when the situation where two NPC's happen to have sex is not involving the MC at all. Or where some female LI just happens to be slut. I mean, it's ridiculous. It's polluting the game threads and it's hurting the developers.
Do you watch those “billions of other people” having sex? I doubt it unless you’re a criminal who goes peeping on others. Most people don’t give two shits about the existence of other NPCs or that random NPCs are “having sex” in the abstract. The problem is that many people don’t want to *see* or hear about people other than the MC having sex. Just like in real life, that people like you harp on all the time, “mA rEaLiSm,” I don’t go around watching women (even more so women I might be interested in) having sex with other dudes. Nor do most normal well adjusted people talk ad nauseam about their sex life and previous partners. But so many developers seem to have a pathological need to show it and make ever girl a whore. Also, like irl, most men aren’t really interested in having a real relationship with the town bicycle, let alone when she makes a point to mention being a cum loving whore ever few seconds. If the MC has a girl he takes from some one else, there is no need to show her with her former partner before she gets with the MC, and if she keeps having sex with her former partner then it is NTR or swinging, both of which can kill harem games. And unless the story will feature those as primary fetishes they have no place in a harem incest game. You don’t mix up motor oil and cooking oil. If you try and drive with cooking oil you won’t get far, and unless you want to poison something you better keep the motor oil out of the kitchen. In their proper place they are both useful, and can be perfectly fine things, but don’t mix them. Same with NTR/Sharing, and Harem, people need to stop mixing them.

Further compounding the issue is that so many developers straight up lie about never adding sharing or NTR and then add it. Or they twist about the “technical definition” by adding flashbacks or scenes with girls who “aren’t love interests,” or by saying, “MC isn’t jealous.” It’s the only fetish that people get insulted for not liking, that people fight to keep games with it from getting tagged, and developers and other plays lie about.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Do you watch those “billions of other people” having sex? I doubt it unless you’re a criminal who goes peeping on others.
Although peeking is yet another bad habit in a lot of these games, of course you are right.
But for the purists, even not showing but implying that it might happen, is already enough.

Also, like irl, most men aren’t really interested in having a real relationship with the town bicycle
Indeed, but, especially in these games, but I guess IRL as well, a lot of men still would have a one-night-stand with the town bicycle. Which makes her a "LI" in the eyes of some. You can see the paradox right there.

A lot of games implement some easy LI as a filler while the MC romances the innocent virgin main LI until they finally have sex in episode 8. Which in my opinion is also just lazy and unimaginative.

If the MC has a girl he takes from some one else, there is no need to show her with her former partner before she gets with the MC, and if she keeps having sex with her former partner then it is NTR or swinging, both of which can kill harem games.
This is the bit with which I have a problem. A girl does not become yours after some flirting. Also not after going out for dinner. Even not after kissing. Possibly not even after having sex.

It may well be that she is cheating on her husband with you, but that does not give you any rights over her. Her husband still has every right to try and take her back until after they get a divorce.

A purist should say that the MC should not get involved with a married woman but for some reason that is never the discussion. The discussion is about why the husband has sex with his wife.

And unless the story will feature those as primary fetishes they have no place in a harem incest game.
That is only when you take both tropes to the extreme.
NTR game = cuck husband crying in the corner
Harem game = chad thundercock fucking all bitches in sight

However both are completely boring to me. Some harem purists even want to forbid lesbian interactions between harem members (because NTR), which would make it even more boring.

Further compounding the issue is that so many developers straight up lie about never adding sharing or NTR and then add it. Or they twist about the “technical definition” by adding flashbacks or scenes with girls who “aren’t love interests,” or by saying, “MC isn’t jealous.” It’s the only fetish that people get insulted for not liking, that people fight to keep games with it from getting tagged, and developers and other plays lie about.
Again, I think you see it too black-and-white. In most games such content is completely optional / avoidable anyway.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
NTR/Sharing is treated very differently from almost every other polarizing fetish though. No one says, “I’m undecided about beastiality, we’ll see where the story goes.” Or, “There might be rape, if it fits the story.” Or “there might necorphilia, idk yet.” Likewise, “There might be scat, and vore, who can say?” And no one who isn’t teasing to get views would say, “There might be incest, I don’t know yet, stay tuned.” People who do that are doing it for a reason, and it is dishonest. Such developers get call out for teasing or lying. But NTR and near NTR content, well, the story gets a mind of its own and hold the developer hostage to force itself in. At least that’s how many developers who end up adding it seem to act.

Developer should know at least the broad strokes of what fetishes they will have. It isn’t “spoilers” to say something will be there, spoilers is about the how and why, not the what of the story. Because what one person finds sexy or doesn’t care about, another might have a very real, even sick or worse reaction to. Someone might literally vomit at seeing a surprise scat scene, or have a real panic attack at seeing an unexpected rape scene. There is only one fetish on the site that people try and hide and lie about being in games. That developers suddenly “don’t know,” if it will show up. And that is why there is such a heavy reaction to it from people who don’t like it. People get blindsided by bullshit and bad events in real life. Most people don’t like it when it happens in games, and it happens in these types of games frequently. Because I care about story, I want to know the type of story I’m getting into. I don’t want to start out with a medieval fantasy game and end up playing a NASCAR simulator after the first ten minutes because, “Subverting expectations,” or “that’s just were the story went.” Likewise I’m not sitting down to play a hardcore drama filled life simulator. I’m here for an incest-harem game.

If I’m at a restaurant and the menu says omelet, I expect an omelet, not a fried chicken breast, just because they are “both chicken” doesn’t make them the same. Likewise I don’t want to play games with sharing and NTR just because “it’s sex just like the incest.” It’s cool if others want that, or don’t mind that. But if that isn’t what’s being put on the menu, don’t add it to the plate after someone sits down and orders the meal. The reason chefs have to be careful is because people are particular about food, consider someone with allergies even more so. NTR, rape, and many other fetishes can be similar. People can have very real physical reaction to them. Don’t add peanuts to food without being upfront about it, and don’t add NTR/sharing/rape/other without being upfront about it.

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’m not sure if this relates to global warming or the political crisis in Iran or sociopolitical developments in the western world, but I just want to cuck Eric. Twice, or maybe even thrice over (wife, daughter, affair partner).

That’s my dream, and some day I hope to achieve it. It’s my Everest.

Nov 20, 2022
Ok, so couple of things.

1. NTR means "To be taken from." so while sharing can technically count as NTR... it usually is just called sharing and not NTR, NTR is more cheating, or LI literally stolen, or both.

2. Given what NTR means.... the LIs doing stuff with their husbands or BFs... would be NTR, especially after they are an LI. It would just be Netori and NTR at the same time (Netori meaning "to take" where MC does the stealing). Since that would be those guys taking the LI back from MC, knowingly or unknowingly (cheating is cheating even if it is on the person they are cheating with basically).

3. point 3... is well... not NTR, unless the girl on girl happens without MCs knowledge permission or say so etc. (i.e. the girl is taking the LI from MC).

4. NTR (Netorare) isn't english, it is japanese. So added fun for you :S

So yeah, basically with your point 2. if you do add scenes where LIs do it with other dudes while having been in a relationship with MC or MC has a massive crush on them, that be NTR, unless MC explicitly gives permission to do so, then that would be Sharing or Netorase (Netorase if MC watches), Netorase being NTR but MC is into it.
There wont be other scenes with other dudes
This is about his life (mc) and his families. Not othee men. will there be other men, sure. What world do we live in where other men arent around. I want the olrd to be real. But other men will be in the gmae. But i wont show sex scenes with other men with their girls. And if the player chooses to be with... say... latisha, then she wont screw her husband anymore. I wont have that in my gmaes. At least until I see it as something to push the story along. But no 'taking away from the player' will be in my games. I hope that clears it up!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
lots of ntr talk in here... jeez. I just wanna make a game where the father is trying to be a good dad and fix his issues. But wow... :(
Yeah, sorry about that. Sometime we on the forums start talking about things and it isn’t directly related to a specific game. Just people in a forum chatting about stuff. Don’t take it to heart. You just make the game the best you can and people will rant, both positively and negatively, and sometimes about things that might not even have much to do with the game. I like what you’ve made so far and you’ve said there won’t be scene between love interests and other guys, so as long as you keep to that promise you won’t hear negative things from me about you or the game. I might still comment about stuff as a topic, but you’re doing fine. Just remember that as a public forum sometimes people will talk about other things and not everything here is directly related to you or this specific game/story. I’ll try snd stay more directly on topic about your game and what’s in it as opposed to theories about fetishes and stuff that may or may not be.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There wont be other scenes with other dudes
This is about his life (mc) and his families. Not othee men. will there be other men, sure. What world do we live in where other men arent around. I want the olrd to be real. But other men will be in the gmae. But i wont show sex scenes with other men with their girls. And if the player chooses to be with... say... latisha, then she wont screw her husband anymore. I wont have that in my gmaes. At least until I see it as something to push the story along. But no 'taking away from the player' will be in my games. I hope that clears it up!
O I see, my mistake, upon checking again, I see you mean Netori and purely MC steals those women, with the optional being whether or not you steal them, and not content where they do things with the original partner.

Just be careful with lez stuff since that can be taking away depending on how its done. (obvious example, chick doing stuff with an LI without MC knowing). Although given your response I doubt that will be an issue.

O and if the "I seee it as something to push the story along" ever happens (this game or the next), I would suggest making it fully avoidable (as in doesn't canonically happen on or off screen).

lots of ntr talk in here... jeez. I just wanna make a game where the father is trying to be a good dad and fix his issues. But wow... :(
My bad for misunderstanding your response from before :HideThePain:

Your comment was here! (just to declutter)
I must say, well worded. And I like your examples.

Although worth mentioning, the dev here isn't doing that, now I don't mean to imply you are suggesting so, you may just be adding to the convo that was going on.
Which we should now let die given dev has given a full understandable response... that those who may misunderstand (totally not in any way me... :BootyTime: ) won't misunderstand.... well... nvm some people are just too dense, but I digress.

Which is quoted above if you would like to read it. This game be a one dick game.

Jun 23, 2020
Some issues Ive found ...

MC thinking about Latisha:
"Her husband is my boss. She got lucky and got her job here as my boss. Although her husband is the CEO, she runs this place."
In the summary:
"Latisha is my boss at CCC. Her boss is her husband"
"Her husband owns the company, but she is the CEO.."

What statements are correct?

Grammer

"You are" used a in dialogue when it should be "You're". For example, when a person is talking to someone else "You are welcome" would not be used. It would be "You're welcome".

Not that far into it yet, but interesting so far.
Uh-huh maybe second statement works better or like this

"Latisha is my boss at CCC.Her husband owns the company, but she is the CEO.."

But anyway intresting so far, I'm looking forward to. Maybe after game progress dev will prevent such errors cuz i didn't face many problems.◉⁠‿⁠◉

Jun 23, 2020
Well i don't like sharing, As for cheating i have been cheated on in rl and i also don't like rape because i was raped as a 13 year girl by my father i come to play games so i get out of the real world so ya why would i want to play a game with sharing or ntr.
Shit, as much as i don't like any of that sharing or Ntr , you're brave to open up such horrible things, i can't give saint advices on a porn game thread or can't be in your shoes. But i hope you're doing good( there will be always some sick ppl everywhere so screw them ,forget real world , don't lose hope) Enjoy the game.

I'm not looking down u, criticizing u , or judging anything just a human being who wishes wellness for u ... an unknown stranger passing by (so Nvm)..! Tc (⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Enjoyed this so far. After reading the dev's words about NTR/sharing I feel a little more relaxed also. I'm against both of them and even if skipable I don't play a game with that. Avoidable I can agree too, if there are two scenes to choose between.

The story is really interesting and I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes