4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is really promising. I like the idea with the visions, and the sanity mechanic might end up quite intersting (obviously doing a low sanity playthrough first). Only complaint is the younger daughter looked kinda weird, her friend was a bit off too (but less so than the daughter) for some reason... the older daughter is hot though.

I hope he does end up going mad and banging them all though, should be a good time.

Reactions: Seath Black
Jan 31, 2023
Is Kazzy part of the blackheart games team? Or is this a blackheart game? On discord it has the same dev team as blackheart. Love the blackheart games so not complaining.

Reactions: Seath Black
Jan 31, 2023
1675292267342.png

I only ask because Seath seems to be running things. But maybe he's just working with Kazzy? Might explain why PA just got delayed. Or it could be irl problems. Idk... After seeing this I thought to myself that Foreseeable Family felt like it had the same writing and render style as PA and SOWP.

Either way I love all the games and hope they keep making them.
Kazzy is not part of BHG as far as I know.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 2358316

I only ask because Seath seems to be running things. But maybe he's just working with Kazzy? Might explain why PA just got delayed. Or it could be irl problems. Idk... After seeing this I thought to myself that Foreseeable Family felt like it had the same writing and render style as PA and SOWP.

Either way I love all the games and hope they keep making them.
Kaz is main Dev. I've told many people that I'ver been working with other devs to help create games. I am only Kaz's Script writer and thats it. I helped with some rendering first, but since Kaz wanted to make his story, I only write out his ideas into the script
His script for v.2 is done. Just waiting on Kaz now to finish his renders.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I think the main reason he asked me to not tell people, was because I create dark games. FF is not headed in that way, what so ever. But he did credit me in the credits I believe.

Reactions: $@~ and Yngling

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Let me Edit my above post. Kaz is shitty at English, no offence Kaz. He played PA and wanted me to write his script. I use my proofer, and that is all the invlovement BHGs has other than help with his discord. Which wasn't created by me. We'll see how much more involvment I have later, but for now, I'm only his writer. Lol. Sorry. Now I'm done.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Considering it's v0.1, it's a bit early for walkthroughs. :confused:
Normally you'd be right in this case I kind of understand his point.
This game has the potential to become incredibly complex, and it would be a pity to get locked into a certain path that you might later regret taking.

Zyf-Azkosel

Dec 1, 2021
This game has no need for any walkthrough system. There are hints as to which choices have an effect on sanity, everything else is based on the choices you, the player, want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes