4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Man I'm really frustrated with the in game walk through...it tells you nothing. The point of a walk through is to highlight the right choices for the proper out come, hence why I enabled and use the in game walk through.

And after the drinking scene with the girls and the Ursula situation was over, I saved and closed my game. As I really dislike making wrong choices with AVN's, later to find out in the story...that I made wrong choices somewhere, ending up with out the desired harem path (or maybe even worse... someone dies).

Many players like me, don't have a lot of time to invest in multiple replays trying in hopes for a better path out come. Also there is no visual point system, that would allow a player if a choice was good or bad.

Well the story is really good (what I read), renders are great. But I sure hope a proper wt will eventually be created. At least if it's enabled, it should have all the choices marked to bring the player to a great harem path...turning the game into less interactive AVN (Just want to read the story only). And disabling the WT, would become a full user choice out come, and ending.
you are absolutely right the ingame walkthrough is a joke and it really dont help that the story so far is a bit confusing and somehow forced skipped till the end of the update and tried a few different choices but will wait till a real walkthrough or mod will be released so far i will just waste my time reloading again and again to reach a positive outcome (or negative for chars im not interested in)

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
A daddy/daughter game I wish there were more of these. There really isn't a whole lot of these, mostly its daddy dies or daddy went out for Smokes and never returns, I have hope for this one.

Reactions: Kniges
Nov 20, 2022
Man I'm really frustrated with the in game walk through...it tells you nothing. The point of a walk through is to highlight the right choices for the proper out come, hence why I enabled and use the in game walk through.

And after the drinking scene with the girls and the Ursula situation was over, I saved and closed my game. As I really dislike making wrong choices with AVN's, later to find out in the story...that I made wrong choices somewhere, ending up with out the desired harem path (or maybe even worse... someone dies).

Many players like me, don't have a lot of time to invest in multiple replays trying in hopes for a better path out come. Also there is no visual point system, that would allow a player if a choice was good or bad.

Well the story is really good (what I read), renders are great. But I sure hope a proper wt will eventually be created. At least if it's enabled, it should have all the choices marked to bring the player to a great harem path...turning the game into less interactive AVN (Just want to read the story only). And disabling the WT, would become a full user choice out come, and ending.
It would take me many many hour to write and do a walkthru. This type of game is meant to be " do as you want" I can't make a walk thru for something that is literally player choice. I can't tell you what YOU want to do. And to have a detailed "this happens" or "This happens would poiler the story that isnt written out yet. I hope that helps. The only thing we tried to do was make it easierr for peoiple to NOT miss content with the green choices. :)

Nov 20, 2022
you are absolutely right the ingame walkthrough is a joke and it really dont help that the story so far is a bit confusing and somehow forced skipped till the end of the update and tried a few different choices but will wait till a real walkthrough or mod will be released so far i will just waste my time reloading again and again to reach a positive outcome (or negative for chars im not interested in)
Read my statement above. A walkthru would literally spoil the story. We made it easy to understand. Not sure why anyone would be confused. Any walk thru would add hundreds of hours to a game that a walk thru would spoil. Someone else want to do it, fine. But we wanted to make a story that is fun, and endearing to the crowd of people wanting to follow it. Not "Have the dev TELL you what to do." Anyways, thanks for trying the game. Have a good day!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
So I am just going to get this out there, getting future glimpes is a really cool idea and having it. At the start as the MC gets used to these, it works having it damage him. At the same time it almost feels like we are forced to do it if we want a decent outcome with any of the events.

With the walkthrough in it's current state and the sanity system, it hinders enjoying the game. I am so worried about fucking a path, that I am constantly saving and double gussing everything. I get trying to make a game feel like it is not on rails and making it stand out from all the other games is hard. On top of that i have read your posts on doing a walkthrough yourself.

Due to this I will be waiting for a better walkthrough, nothing against the game. It looks great and like it has potentail, I just am not a fan of having to choose going in blind or driving the MC mad. Right now it feels like most of the walkthrough is locked behind your sanity, not fun. I personally would make it so sanity is linked more to major choices rather then every choice that uses power. Looking a few minutes into the future for a question anwser, should not have the same price as seeing how someones career will turn out. yet both cost the same amount.

I do want to see this VN do well, new concepts like this are rare. aid to that a veriety of LIs and you got a potenitaly great game, just don't get caught up in the new thing so much it hinders the game.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

Is there really a harem route? Either you choose Ursula or mc ex girlfriend, is there a way to choose both of them? I really want the in-game walkthrough to provide the best sanity use to handle different choice.

Jan 23, 2022
I am painfully aware that casual references to Jews, like this one, are not uncommon in Eastern European countries, among others. I do, however, urge the Dev to remove this as in most western nations it is considered anti-semitic. It would be a kind gesture and prevent future controversies on this matter. Thank you for your consideration.

screencap.gif

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I am painfully aware that casual references to Jews, like this one, are not uncommon in Eastern European countries, among others. I do, however, urge the Dev to remove this as in most western nations it is considered anti-semitic. It would be a kind gesture and prevent future controversies on this matter. Thank you for your consideration.
Maybe reword the female drummer part too while we're at it
We're not in the 80s anymore where these things are considered "unusual"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A very well-structured story with very good art and beautiful woman and girls. (y)

I usually can only play a game for about 10 minutes before I'm distracted by something, but this game keeps me riveted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes