4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Let me see if I understand correctly. MC was in his boss house for a dinner and he passed out on the street and then his boss's husband brought him back to his house and lay him down on sofa. Next we know that his boss called him and he is talking to her in his wife-beaters,shorts and sneakers,no? So,he went to dinner like that? How to take this game seriously if dev didn't catch on that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envoye
Nov 20, 2022
So I am just going to get this out there, getting future glimpes is a really cool idea and having it. At the start as the MC gets used to these, it works having it damage him. At the same time it almost feels like we are forced to do it if we want a decent outcome with any of the events.

With the walkthrough in it's current state and the sanity system, it hinders enjoying the game. I am so worried about fucking a path, that I am constantly saving and double gussing everything. I get trying to make a game feel like it is not on rails and making it stand out from all the other games is hard. On top of that i have read your posts on doing a walkthrough yourself.

Due to this I will be waiting for a better walkthrough, nothing against the game. It looks great and like it has potentail, I just am not a fan of having to choose going in blind or driving the MC mad. Right now it feels like most of the walkthrough is locked behind your sanity, not fun. I personally would make it so sanity is linked more to major choices rather then every choice that uses power. Looking a few minutes into the future for a question anwser, should not have the same price as seeing how someones career will turn out. yet both cost the same amount.

I do want to see this VN do well, new concepts like this are rare. aid to that a veriety of LIs and you got a potenitaly great game, just don't get caught up in the new thing so much it hinders the game.
Again, if you played it, you'll know tha the points are very well spaced out. Even if you use a ton of them, you still have tons more free to use. It's not as tight as some of you are saying. also, I know people want to just fap and move on. But this is very story driven. People want to jerk it fast, go play something else. This isn't it.

Nov 20, 2022
Let me see if I understand correctly. MC was in his boss house for a dinner and he passed out on the street and then his boss's husband brought him back to his house and lay him down on sofa. Next we know that his boss called him and he is talking to her in his wife-beaters,shorts and sneakers,no? So,he went to dinner like that? How to take this game seriously if dev didn't catch on that?
I take it you didn't read nothing? It was very well explained. I have 20 tester who went thru it. Some who play many story driven games. And not a single one was "confused" Thanks though for the play thru of it. See ya

Nov 20, 2022
I am painfully aware that casual references to Jews, like this one, are not uncommon in Eastern European countries, among others. I do, however, urge the Dev to remove this as in most western nations it is considered anti-semitic. It would be a kind gesture and prevent future controversies on this matter. Thank you for your consideration.

View attachment 2522731
Thanks. I'm from Japan. Wasn't aware. Thank you.

Reactions: $@~
Nov 20, 2022
So I am just going to get this out there, getting future glimpes is a really cool idea and having it. At the start as the MC gets used to these, it works having it damage him. At the same time it almost feels like we are forced to do it if we want a decent outcome with any of the events.

With the walkthrough in it's current state and the sanity system, it hinders enjoying the game. I am so worried about fucking a path, that I am constantly saving and double gussing everything. I get trying to make a game feel like it is not on rails and making it stand out from all the other games is hard. On top of that i have read your posts on doing a walkthrough yourself.

Due to this I will be waiting for a better walkthrough, nothing against the game. It looks great and like it has potentail, I just am not a fan of having to choose going in blind or driving the MC mad. Right now it feels like most of the walkthrough is locked behind your sanity, not fun. I personally would make it so sanity is linked more to major choices rather then every choice that uses power. Looking a few minutes into the future for a question anwser, should not have the same price as seeing how someones career will turn out. yet both cost the same amount.

I do want to see this VN do well, new concepts like this are rare. aid to that a veriety of LIs and you got a potenitaly great game, just don't get caught up in the new thing so much it hinders the game.
You cant go mad. There is no missed scenes, there is no game over. Its just how YOU want to play and how YOU want to react. Not how some random person who writes up a walk thru thinks YOU should play. You can not go wrong playing how you want to play within the game.

Nov 20, 2022
Is there really a harem route? Either you choose Ursula or mc ex girlfriend, is there a way to choose both of them? I really want the in-game walkthrough to provide the best sanity use to handle different choice.
Yes. As I told other people. There is not way to block a girl unless YOU want her to go away. It just shows a different scene later on. How she reacts to you, and a different scene for whom you got with first. All girls will stay yours.

Nov 20, 2022
Kazzy Lightning

Do you like PersonalAssistant? :p
I know the Dev. He wanted a chance to write something non dark. I think he's going soft. LMAO. But for real, he writes my script since my English is crap. I read thru it and make sure it doesn't go off the rail. He has his way, I have mine. But so far, he's a great write. I'm not not into his darker games. Personal Assistant is not bad. Pretty fun. But I always choose the lighter paths. :)

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
I know the Dev. He wanted a chance to write something non dark. I think he's going soft. LMAO. But for real, he writes my script since my English is crap. I read thru it and make sure it doesn't go off the rail. He has his way, I have mine. But so far, he's a great write. I'm not not into his darker games. Personal Assistant is not bad. Pretty fun. But I always choose the lighter paths. :)
ok I understand now:D
Good easter egg from Kate and Beth' anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like disabling quick menu in options also removes "sanity" button - is it intended behavior?
don't know how people usually play, but i've never used default quick menu in any game (you got everything on RMB anyway) and prefer it hidden, yet also removing UI element of the game's main mechanic is not nice

Nov 20, 2022
looks like disabling quick menu in options also removes "sanity" button - is it intended behavior?
don't know how people usually play, but i've never used default quick menu in any game (you got everything on RMB anyway) and prefer it hidden, yet also removing UI element of the game's main mechanic is not nice
Not sure. I'll get my coding person to look at it. Thank you for pointing out!!!

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what is the game on the left in your signature called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes