4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Nice game. Solid story and already a good length. Took me 4h to complete v0.2.

But a word of warning. I have the feeling that the cast of characters is growing a bit too fast. Maybe decrease the rate of characters and give the ones that are there more time.

Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Anyone know how to get the third "friends of ex" gallery scene? Ive got two of Ursela. I suspect the third is Lee

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Choices matter, but there a walk thru for what each choice would take hours to tell you how they effect the game in the long run. also would spoil the story.
think the saying about the journey is more important than the destination that applies here. a story is more than just how it ends what makes a story is how you get to the end also don't see the point the point of having the visions in the first place if my choices lead to what is seen in the vision it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy since the whole point of the game is to try to fix the future but without being aware of what your choices do its impossible to do a walkthrough isn't meant to tell the story but to be a guide to help choose the path you want

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
A fresh breath of air, good story and likeable characters but with some cliches, I don't know why most dev's make their mc complain about everything, I mean once is understandable, two tolerable but by the third is just annoying, I have a friend from the army that sometimes has hallucinations, he hears and see things that are not real, and I have been with him when it happens and he just sits down and let it pass, he doesn't scream and talk like a lunatic, and he told me that the first time it just scare him, but like he said, is his problem, why make a scene about it. I get that not everyone is the same but come on. I don't see the power thing bad per se but hopefully won't be the "you don't have enough point for something". I'm mostly here for the story and the incest, hopefully won't be like many VN's that start with it just to let it die by focusing on every other character. Had a really good time with it so thanks.

Nov 20, 2022
A fresh breath of air, good story and likeable characters but with some cliches, I don't know why most dev's make their mc complain about everything, I mean once is understandable, two tolerable but by the third is just annoying, I have a friend from the army that sometimes has hallucinations, he hears and see things that are not real, and I have been with him when it happens and he just sits down and let it pass, he doesn't scream and talk like a lunatic, and he told me that the first time it just scare him, but like he said, is his problem, why make a scene about it. I get that not everyone is the same but come on. I don't see the power thing bad per se but hopefully won't be the "you don't have enough point for something". I'm mostly here for the story and the incest, hopefully won't be like many VN's that start with it just to let it die by focusing on every other character. Had a really good time with it so thanks.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am staying away from this. Tried it. It's cool and all, but Gina LOOKS way too young for me to be comfortable. I know the age can be changed, thanks, but the way she looks like a 13 year old, kills my vibe instantly.

I am not much into Father/Daughter incest anyway, it is actually a turn off for me. But, I tried to go in to see if it was avoidable. Nope, just minutes in I'm unavoidably fucking my oldest and later on my youngest, and even another girl way too young looking.

So, even if the concept of the story and the renders are interesting, even if I love Harem games, these unavoidable scenes killed it.

I wish the Dev team all the success, it really looks like a good concept. Just, not comfortable for me.

Peace :cry:

Reactions: TigerWolfe

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Decided to give it a shot because of the pregnancy tag and because I read someone defending how this game uses the "it's all a dream" trope differently since the dreams are visions of what will happen in the future. Turns out the Dev is interested in having pregnancy as an important fetish, which I could not approve more, but the vision aspect of the story is lacking to say the least.

While the visions really aren't just meaningless dreams, all the story surrounding them is extremely uninteresting. Spoilers follow.
We're sent to find Lana by a dying mother and get weird powers, then Lana finds us and suddenly "oh my son your extremely important task is to find Lana goodbye *dies*" means nothing. Then Lana starts talking in codes, saying the MC should train, but also wasting time with humans is stupid, but also don't practice too much, but also you have to practice a lot to get good at using your powers, but also if you use your powers too much your eyes will explode and you'll have a stroke. It's honestly tiring having to track all the tasks and problems when so little information is offered, and what's the point of giving the MC all those cool powers if we can't use them? In a single event we learn Lana is the MC's wife and that there's some kind of civilization that he has been kicked out of, but the player has no reason to care about that because we have no connection to any of that. I was much more interested in knowing if Lee was actually going to get pregnant than if the MC is not human.

I am staying away from this. Tried it. It's cool and all, but Gina LOOKS way too young for me to be comfortable. I know the age can be changed, thanks, but the way she looks like a 13 year old, kills my vibe instantly.
Imo they should look younger lol the game story makes them "unnoficially aged 13/17" but the renders make them look like 23/25 yos but shorter.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, I'm not feeling this one anymore. I enjoyed the first update. I figured I could handle a slow-burn wincest game with an interesting story, which is where it looked like it was headed. This update, though? Badly soured me on it. Almost every single sexual interaction other than visions in this update is a terrible mistake and has actively negative consequences (or is non-consensual for one or both participants). Several of the visions are, too, but that's not different from the first update.

As a note, anyone looking for incest will likely be disappointed; yes, there's F/D incest, but it's unromantic and unpleasant, and the girls actively don't want it to happen. Note that there is no romance tag. That appears to not have been a mistake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost all of the above scenes are either monumentally unsatisfying, actively unpleasant (or with unpleasant people), or non-consensual on at least one person's part (if not both people).

Of the 17 scenes described above (counting Lily 2/Gina 4/Lana 1 as a single scene), 8 are visions. Of the others, four are non-consensual, and only two of the non-vision scenes are enjoyable for everyone involved in them without any negative consequences (Gina 2, Kat 2).

Also, at least a few of the visions have variables that are likely necessary to stop certain negative things from happening, they're mutually exclusive with other visions, and that means some negative consequences are associated to choices that do not have walkthrough guidance (e.g. visions of Dani that set the dani_taken variable).

As for the MC's interactions with the girls who would actually be good to be with, are interested in the MC, and don't get pissed off at the MC by the end of 0.2? Well, there are only three of those.
  • Jesse - the MC creeps on her and lets her uncle keep abusing her and using her as a slave without doing anything for her
  • Latisha - nothing happens, despite her being the best person for the MC to start seeing other than Vikki, since her husband is cheating on her
  • Vikki - at least two other sex scenes will ruin this relationship, and nothing happens other than a promise of a date that doesn't happen despite the game passing by that time frame.

Also, is the asshole abusive cop (Kat's step-father) named Richard Parker or Levi Williams? (Also, the MC calls him Kat's 'father' a few times in dialogue, but that's understandable as a shorthand when thinking to himself.) The biography and the 0.1 content say Richard Parker, but the 0.2 dialogue content says Levi Williams. Similarly, the biography and 0.1 content say Beth is Kat's full sister, and Susan is her half-sister (Richard's daughter), but the 0.2 content says Beth and Susan are her step-sisters. These inconsistencies, in a game based on several mysteries, make things quite a bit harder to keep straight.

Lastly: the game now needs several tags added:
  • rape (MC/Gina and MC/Dani)
  • cheating (MC/Latisha vision)
  • masturbation (Gina, and MC/Dani)
  • anal sex (MC/Lee)
  • sleep sex (debatably) (Gina/MC and Dani/MC, except Gina and Dani didn't want it either in both scenes)

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
One of the most unique games here (in a good way). Currently enjoying it a lot. However, despite there being huge message in opening post explain some stuff, I still feel like I am missing on lots of stuff trying to balance out my sanity. Probably missed some scenes/branches by accident too. As someone who hates missing out on stuff in these type of games, it annoys the fuck out of me.

And second thing that imo could be improved (but again, personal tastes) is some character models. I know they are somewhat realistic etc but I dont play these games for realistic effect. Some character models are kinda meh. Say Vikki (just looks somewhat old and tired), not a fan of Gina model too, others are fine but tbh none of them are stunning (and for me (arguably) character models is the main thing that attracts to the game)

But overall it is really good, just annoyed with gazilion small branches

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm not feeling this one anymore. I enjoyed the first update. I figured I could handle a slow-burn wincest game with an interesting story, which is where it looked like it was headed. This update, though? Badly soured me on it. Almost every single sexual interaction other than visions in this update is a terrible mistake and has actively negative consequences (or is non-consensual for one or both participants). Several of the visions are, too, but that's not different from the first update.

As a note, anyone looking for incest will likely be disappointed; yes, there's F/D incest, but it's unromantic and unpleasant, and the girls actively don't want it to happen. Note that there is no romance tag. That appears to not have been a mistake.

Almost all of the above scenes are either monumentally unsatisfying, actively unpleasant (or with unpleasant people), or non-consensual on at least one person's part (if not both people).
I understand what you are saying, but you forget that the MC is as disturbed by the incest as the girls are.

I think the MC is (or at least can be) basically a good person but he's confused about what happens with him and needs to come to grips with it. Likewise the daughters also need to come to grips with what's happening.

The fact there are negative consequences to having unprotected sex with young girls, well... Basic biology, I'd say. Just like IRL, there are reasons why you just can stick it into anything that moves.

I think with with Jesse and Kat, the MC can behave quite morally. None of these story arcs have yet come to any kind of conclusion so to say that the MC is just abandoning them with their problems seems unfair.

And finally, most of the blame for the bad situations which occur (unavoidably) you can put on Lana, others on other NPC's. But the Dev probably has good reasons to write them like this. In my opinion it adds a gritty kind of realism to what otherwise would be a kind of superhero game.

Also, at least a few of the visions have variables that are likely necessary to stop certain negative things from happening, they're mutually exclusive with other visions, and that means some negative consequences are associated to choices that do not have walkthrough guidance (e.g. visions of Dani that set the dani_taken variable).
Yes, this game does need a walkthrough, even though it may spoil part of the fun.
As it is, it's extremely complicated, and the results of poor choices look like they will upset quite a lot of players.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Really nice game.
Some typos:
Ursela is typed Ursula once in the bar
Lee: Lame... well can i fuck him them(then)?
Girl in wheelchair sprite when thief girl sings in shower
Dre Where is (are) your clothes at? (not sure if a mistake or ebonics)
mc: I'm not trying to impide (impose?) on you girl's weekend together.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
A pretty decent game so far. I was surprised by the rather large amount of content. The premise is quite interesting, and I'm curious how this will go.

Alright, here's some complaints:
Firstly, there is a common error where "cannot" is written as "can not". I'm also not feeling the generous use of the Caps-lock key; all the choices feel so unnecessarily aggressive because of this.
There are a couple inconsistencies where the game assumes/ignores the player's choices. When Lana shows up and complains about "using your power for silly things", then lists the daughters, Kat, and Jesse as examples, even if until then you used your power as little as possible, including not at all on Jesse.
Similarly, when MC tells himself to "stop flirting with your boss's daughter[,] you already saw what that vision showed you", it's possible to not have seen any visions related to her. The game only makes you use your power on her near the end of that scene.
Finally, the bathroom scene with Dani is a little weird. Whether you choose to continue or to wake up, the same thing happens, you just don't see it in one case. That is not at all what I would have expected given those options.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention this. If you don't accept Latisha's dinner invitation, and therefore miss the first opportunity to meet Dani, the met_dani variable never gets set, and the summary screen will think to the very end that you never met her at all.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I understand what you are saying, but you forget that the MC is as disturbed by the incest as the girls are.
And that's kinda the problem. People looking for romantic incest won't find it here, and people who don't like incest will be just as repulsed as the characters are, neither of which make for a satisfying scene.

The fact there are negative consequences to having unprotected sex with young girls, well... Basic biology, I'd say. Just like IRL, there are reasons why you just can stick it into anything that moves.
Lewd games should not be punishing people for wanting to see lewd scenes, on average. I've seen games where one or two scenes have significant negative consequences, but can be avoided. This game has negative consequences for many lewd scenes, and several of those are not avoidable. If the intent is that most of the scenes have negative consequences, so be it, but that makes it not a fun game for people who want to see lewd scenes, which is how I couched my response. I was intending to be informative for the kinds of people drawn by "harem", "incest", and "pregnancy" tags, who for the most part will not enjoy this game. You see the negative consequences as a positive, and I see it as a negative. That doesn't make my criticism any less valid, it just means we have different tastes in types of games.

Yes, this game does need a walkthrough, even though it may spoil part of the fun.
As it is, it's extremely complicated, and the results of poor choices look like they will upset quite a lot of players.
And the issue is that the game HAS a built-in walkthrough that fails to properly walk people through choices, or give them an actual idea of the consequences of several choices that very clearly have significant consequences.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Kazzy Lightning

First and foremost thank you for your work creating this VN. A very impressive first effort. Technically sound, attractive LIs, well written with regard to grammar, like the music too. So despite the following observations I look forward to your next update.

Going on the OP and telling people just to play without worrying about their sanity score doesn't help. Passing off a vague hint system as a walkthrough doesn't help. Writing a VN with a substantial incest theme, were the MC is repulsed by incest doesn't work.

It's pretty simple. Players look to walkthroughs because they provide the choices by which the player can achieve the goals they seek. For example, let's say that I want to have a relationship with Lily, or Vicki or both. A good walkthrough provides me the choices that will end with that result. I don't have to stumble around blind with little to no insight into which choices advance my goal(s). A bit less randomness would be good too. Periodically passing out for a few hours every so often gets old rather quickly.

So improve the walkthrough and worry less about trying to convince your players to randomly stumble around to see what you've built. You've got a good product here. Once a player runs the desired path, they're going to play it again (pressure free) to see what else is there.

Still all in all this is an excellent effort and a damn fine VN. Thank you again for your hard work.

Nov 20, 2022
Kazzy Lightning

First and foremost thank you for your work creating this VN. A very impressive first effort. Technically sound, attractive LIs, well written with regard to grammar, like the music too. So despite the following observations I look forward to your next update.

Going on the OP and telling people just to play without worrying about their sanity score doesn't help. Passing off a vague hint system as a walkthrough doesn't help. Writing a VN with a substantial incest theme, were the MC is repulsed by incest doesn't work.

It's pretty simple. Players look to walkthroughs because they provide the choices by which the player can achieve the goals they seek. For example, let's say that I want to have a relationship with Lily, or Vicki or both. A good walkthrough provides me the choices that will end with that result. I don't have to stumble around blind with little to no insight into which choices advance my goal(s). A bit less randomness would be good too. Periodically passing out for a few hours every so often gets old rather quickly.

So improve the walkthrough and worry less about trying to convince your players to randomly stumble around to see what you've built. You've got a good product here. Once a player runs the desired path, they're going to play it again (pressure free) to see what else is there.

Still all in all this is an excellent effort and a damn fine VN. Thank you again for your hard work.
thank you. It's my first, thanks to the help I got. I hope to expand on the lore and make more. I know the walk thru is a bitch, but I will try harder in the next update. I hope you guys stick around!

Reactions: Yngling
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes