4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean, she was basically begging for it, saying things like she is fertile and not protected, if that doesn't scream "please knock me up" I don't know what does :LOL:

Good...good, now to her bff, it's only fair if the two can enjoy pregnancy together :whistle:
100%. Ursela needs a hate pregnancy...
It's like hatefucking but comes with an 18 year payment plan. xD

She's such a bitch but my gods do I want creampie her again and again and again.
She's fucking gorgeous in those red stockings.... need more of the girls in stockings....
If it didn't absolutely wreck Vikki I'd of fucked her in the bathroom too.

I mean, Also Vikki. Love me some Vikki. Wish we could have boned her after impregnating Ursela...
Well there is always next update. Keep up the excellent work Kazzy!

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have a question, sorry if it's been answered but the choice in 2 to plant drugs or kill the guy. It warns that will set you on a dark path, does that impact the interactions with the women as well or is it more towards the criminal aspect we're dealing with? I have no problems killing anyone, but won't mistreat the girls if that's part of it.

what is the game on the left in your signature called?
Heart Problems if you haven't fount out yet. High quality renders, excellent animations and as you can see gorgeous models.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Kazzy Lightning I found this while skimming the script so double-check it, but this might be a logic error:

if vikkilove:
scene 2188 with dissolve
vt "Oh my God..."
y "Jesus, that feels so good."
vt "I came to talk to you because I felt bad, and you do this with my friend..."
"Vikki cries, her feelings hurt by what she thinks is a betrayal."

if (vikkilove and not u_preggo) or (not vikkilove):
choice1: no variable changes; dinner plans
choice2: vikkilove=false
else:
no variable changes

later we get
if vikkilove:
y "So, dinner tomorrow?"
v "Of course."
elif True:
y "So... can I call you sometime? Maybe grab a drink?"
v "Yeah. I'll call you when I'm free."
problem is if you get the else block by having both vikkilove & u_preggo, you don't get the dinner plans conversation yet dont lose the vikkilove var so the game gives you the "dinner tomorrow" dialogue.

if you get the if block by not having vikkilove, you get the dinner plans convo but since you don't have vikkilove, you get the "call you when I'm free" dialogue instead of the "dinner tomorrow" dialogue.

basically getting both u_preggo & vicki love means the game treats it like you planned the dinner, even though you never get the scene.
while not having vikkilove(hence vikki never seeing the u_preggo scene, cause that is behind a if vikkilove block) you get the scene planning the dinner but it's not recorded & the game treats you like vikki is mad at mc.

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Good game with a good balance between reading and viewing. Smart way to see incest scenes without being banned for it (everybody can dream ...). If you make enough saves, you can follow different paths and scenes, and you can then decide, if it's worth to loose a sanity point or not.
My personal problem, I had, was with the big jump from the library into the desert. I would have preferred a little lewd scene in the library. ;-) And the transfer of Lana in to the bodies of her own daughters (you will hear later) is a bit too much.
I hope the updates are no slowburns, at all. :cool:

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I liked the scene with Lana and the daughters, because the after effects it had on them is a clever way to bridge the incest gap with MC.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This definitely needs a comedy tag I can't stop laughing at some of the dialogue its genuinely funny. Some of the mcs inner thoughts had me wheezing...just like him!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
well this game is a proper mindfuck at times, loving it. So many possibilities. Great characters, story and writing. Good amount of content as well for each release. Needs more recognition.
Yeah it's something different to the normal AVN tropes :)

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
what happened here?
I searched this forum/game to see what was up with the rape tag and found a large talk on ntr. . . .
aiyo. . . .
what is really going on in the game?!
Daughter going to be exploited by some cunt?!

Fellas. . . would you care to help me out with these concerns? ntr, rape, daughter. .. . . I don't know. . . .feel free to spoil/warn me of anything that off-put you

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Only thing I can think of is that there's a scene where the MC has a vision of a potential future where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not really an explicit scene or anything, just the suggestion that things might go bad for this character if the MC doesn't alter that potential future.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Only thing I can think of is that there's a scene where the MC has a vision of a potential future where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not really an explicit scene or anything, just the suggestion that things might go bad for this character if the MC doesn't alter that potential future.
Ah!
Is this one of those games where the mc keeps getting visions of
"yo, she's my wife!
Hang on. . . she's actually my wife?!
aiyo. . . .how are you my wife now?!
huh? now you're my wife. . . but my other-almost wives are in some other dude's arms?"

except for the last part as I didn't see the ntr tag or a comment explicitly mentioning loosing girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes