4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
So apparently Kaz doesn't want to continue the game anymore. Seath Black was working on this game as well so there is a poll on his discord to see if people want him to continue this game. If he continues this project, a new update will not come out for a while since from what he said he would only start working on it when he finishes Secrets of whispering pines and another game that cannot be mentioned here.
I don't recognize those names were those the two making it before?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
The game is pretty friggin great! I hope they continue it. I voted to bring it into the Blackheart universe.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Ah fuck, not a fan of blackheart and his games but it is better than it getting abandoned I guess. :rolleyes:
Eh, it seems like he was involved since the beginning. So I'm not sure how you can complain if Seath Black does continue what he started. Only possibly the renders will be done by someone else, but also there Blackheart games don't give a reason for complaints.

This game doesn't seem to tie in to the rest of the Blackheart universe, which, in this case, is a good thing in my opinion. Because this game is already complicated enough with the possibilty to see and change the future. Theoretically, this could make it extremely complex, especially when the story continues. Weaving the Blackheart universe storyline into that would make it even more complex.

I do hope this game does not become overly dark though. Blackheart games do have a "tendency" for darkness, but this game has a bit lighter feel.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if I saw this in one of his game threads or on discord, but apparently after swp and the other game that can't be mentioned here are done he will move away from interconnecting the games' stories. There will still be some references but nothing that will require you to play the other games.
From the little I saw of the discussion on discord when he posted the poll it seems like he does not intend to make this game, dark like the other ones. He wrote the whole story until now so I am sure he will be able to keep this game on the lighter side.

Reactions: Euron13 and Yngling

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Eh, it seems like he was involved since the beginning. So I'm not sure how you can complain if Seath Black does continue what he started. Only possibly the renders will be done by someone else, but also there Blackheart games don't give a reason for complaints.

This game doesn't seem to tie in to the rest of the Blackheart universe, which, in this case, is a good thing in my opinion. Because this game is already complicated enough with the possibilty to see and change the future. Theoretically, this could make it extremely complex, especially when the story continues. Weaving the Blackheart universe storyline into that would make it even more complex.

I do hope this game does not become overly dark though. Blackheart games do have a "tendency" for darkness, but this game has a bit lighter feel.
Being involved isnt the same as having the reigns of the game. In the end, the main dev of the game is the one who decides the direction of its game and the content it will have regardless of who he has helping him. As you said, blackheart games tend to turn dark and even leaving that aside, in general, they are not to my liking (subjective opinion, you dont have to agree). But thinking the game will continue the same as it was before under the total control of Seath is being way too optimistic imo, but as things stand, it is better than it being abandoned. So thats that. Lets see how it goes when/if he continues it.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It being roped into his shared universe is really the one thing I was concerned about. Not that I dislike the other games, but the world he’s created, but this always felt like more of it’s own thing with the supernatural aspect. So knowing that it’s going to be seperate is reassuring.

But in terms of the writing, Seath’s already scripted the game thus far, so I expect some level of consistency with the characters.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
funny to say but this game so far seems to light to be in that universe. Seath will probably be tempted to ...do stuff:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MickeyMantle

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Gotta say i love this game as well, great storys both mains and side with the girls, graphics are good so no real complaints and ofc would love to see this one finished, but also love PA and SOWP and the guardian, only game i truely hated was the hotel it just dident play right when you played good guy but shit happens.

Only one bad game out of 5 is a pretty nice track record and thats just my personal views, so keep up the good work.

Nothing but respect for blackheart games they really do a great job and make updates pretty fast.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
lol, the game will remain light. I've got PA, BHR to keep my "blackheart" happy. ;)
I actually already felt this game was going in a dark direction, or at least that's what all the options I'd picked had eluded to... especially with that one girl where you can see fucking her will ruin her life but you just do it anyway (been a little while memory might be hazy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes