Not open for further replies.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Ah!
Is this one of those games where the mc keeps getting visions of
"yo, she's my wife!
Hang on. . . she's actually my wife?!
aiyo. . . .how are you my wife now?!
huh? now you're my wife. . . but my other-almost wives are in some other dude's arms?"

except for the last part as I didn't see the ntr tag or a comment explicitly mentioning loosing girls?
I would suggest that the advantage of knowing the future is that it would be easier to avoid undesireable outcomes...

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Ah!
Is this one of those games where the mc keeps getting visions of
"yo, she's my wife!
Hang on. . . she's actually my wife?!
aiyo. . . .how are you my wife now?!
huh? now you're my wife. . . but my other-almost wives are in some other dude's arms?"

except for the last part as I didn't see the ntr tag or a comment explicitly mentioning loosing girls?
You ever seen that movie "The Dead Zone" with Christopher Walken? think that, but instead of getting future visions of serial killings and nuclear war it's the mc fucking various women in his life depending on what choices he makes.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Is there a bug where old content repeats? After the professor calls MC, I feel like I've already woken up in the dark, taken Dani to her appointment, screwed around with MC's ex and her friends, gotten pulled over with Jesse... and after the phone call it seems like I'm doing all that again. Am I *supposed* to be replaying this or is it a bug like it feels like?

I have no mods installed, haven't fiddled with my game saves, and I'm not using the gallery unlocker. Thanks.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You ever seen that movie "The Dead Zone" with Christopher Walken? think that, but instead of getting future visions of serial killings and nuclear war it's the mc fucking various women in his life depending on what choices he makes.
not much of a movie watcher mate.
So that's an unfortunate no.

My description was in reference to some games here that mix various romance paths with ntr. You get one with romance while the others get ntr'd or you try to pursue all and subsequentially get ntr'd for all somehow or another in those games.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
i was wondering as the MC seems to get unwell at times in the game , does that occur irrespective of have many future events you decide to view ie - look at family situation future life with MC etc or does choosing to view less change the scene or outcome

Last edited:

holypineapple

Sep 3, 2022
Any news from the dev? I haven't seen much, but it would be a shame if this lost development. I can see some real potential here!

Jan 31, 2023
If rumours are true and this is being made by BHG and Seath then it will probably be awhile cause even they have slowed down with their games. And to be fair that would make sense why this one is so slow at updating.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
One of the Dev team involved mentioned about a month ago on their discord that a few of them were busy with something but they were still working on it, but that’s as much as they said.

They’re not exactly great with communication. If they want to get more attention for the project they’ll need to do more than radio silence for months on end, even if it is just to give signs of life.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Ardennen

Nov 15, 2018
Hi
I looked into the future with Kat if i took her virginity and she was pregnant with an angry stepdad.
I chanced it and had sex with her. But to me it looks like i pop her cherry but didnt came inside her or at all.

So Kat cant be pregnant at the moment? Or did i miss something

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hi
I looked into the future with Kat if i took her virginity and she was pregnant with an angry stepdad.
I chanced it and had sex with her. But to me it looks like i pop her cherry but didnt came inside her or at all.

So Kat cant be pregnant at the moment? Or did i miss something
A girl can actually get pregnant from pre-cum.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Very ambitious vn. Loads of content for a low version number. I hope you all successfully pull this off. So many options that flavor the play. Like that there is a dark path option as well.

Hope you all keep your vision and not fall to the pressure of creating this or to public whims. I do hope you all have a solid end at least outlined.

Totally excited for this vn. Best of luck

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So apparently Kaz doesn't want to continue the game anymore. Seath Black was working on this game as well so there is a poll on his discord to see if people want him to continue this game. If he continues this project, a new update will not come out for a while since from what he said he would only start working on it when he finishes Secrets of whispering pines and another game that cannot be mentioned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes