4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
10/10 great story high quality renders the character look amazing just wish there was a more detailed walkthrough tried the in game walkthrough however tis not very helpful for following the path you want needs to be more specific about which choices leads to which path

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Love where it's going, some very interesting paths to take.

I agree with some posters that the 'walkthrough' is disappointing, I don't think it even did anything in the second update. Either give some broader hints when it's enabled, or don't offer it to the player at all.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Man I'm really frustrated with the in game walk through...it tells you nothing. The point of a walk through is to highlight the right choices for the proper out come, hence why I enabled and use the in game walk through.

And after the drinking scene with the girls and the Ursula situation was over, I saved and closed my game. As I really dislike making wrong choices with AVN's, later to find out in the story...that I made wrong choices somewhere, ending up with out the desired harem path (or maybe even worse... someone dies).

Many players like me, don't have a lot of time to invest in multiple replays trying in hopes for a better path out come. Also there is no visual point system, that would allow a player to know if a choice was good or bad.

Well the story is really good (what I read), renders are great. But I sure hope a proper wt will eventually be created. At least if it's enabled, it should have all the choices marked to bring the player to a great harem path...turning the game into less interactive AVN (Just want to read the story only). And disabling the WT, would become a full user choice out come, and ending.
100% agree..

I am all for the (IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS CHOICES) But sometimes I want to be walked thru the right choices, especially when it comes to the harem path.

The walk thru is kinda pointless to be fair.

Once a walk thru mod is made for this, I will for surely replay this game to see if I made the right choices.
Also, I am recommending downloading the universal ren'py mod as well.

And if you guys are worried about your sanity, I recommend going to save editor and setting it to 9999 as well, or using the universal ren'py tool to do that as well.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Love where it's going, some very interesting paths to take.

I agree with some posters that the 'walkthrough' is disappointing, I don't think it even did anything in the second update. Either give some broader hints when it's enabled, or don't offer it to the player at all.
im torn on this one this game is the only one i like being a bit in the dark on what my choices do keeps the mystery

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm not sure what to think about this game. It's very well written and has great renders, but I'm not sure what point it's trying to make. There's "incest", but neither the MC nor his daughters are into it. The MC is constantly sexually assaulted by women and seems to be unable/unwilling to fight back. In fact, so far I'm not even sure there's been a sexual interaction that wasn't either a "vision," or involved coercion from the female. In-between these moments the MC essentially is dealing with something akin to a late-stage brain tumor that causes him to black out and/or have trouble breathing during most interactions with people. At one point he was even bleeding from his ears and screaming on the floor of a restaurant. The game says I need to practice using my power, but then scolds me for using it the "wrong way," while repeatedly reminding me that I can use the power, but only to my own detriment. Maybe I'm being too harsh, or perhaps I'm just not in the right mindset- it's just so odd to come across a game that actively discourages/punishes you from enjoying the content it claims to contain.

Nov 20, 2022
I'm not sure what to think about this game. It's very well written and has great renders, but I'm not sure what point it's trying to make. There's "incest", but neither the MC nor his daughters are into it. The MC is constantly sexually assaulted by women and seems to be unable/unwilling to fight back. In fact, so far I'm not even sure there's been a sexual interaction that wasn't either a "vision," or involved coercion from the female. In-between these moments the MC essentially is dealing with something akin to a late-stage brain tumor that causes him to black out and/or have trouble breathing during most interactions with people. At one point he was even bleeding from his ears and screaming on the floor of a restaurant. The game says I need to practice using my power, but then scolds me for using it the "wrong way," while repeatedly reminding me that I can use the power, but only to my own detriment. Maybe I'm being too harsh, or perhaps I'm just not in the right mindset- it's just so odd to come across a game that actively discourages/punishes you from enjoying the content it claims to contain.
But they will. I hate games where it's instant "Daughters wanna fuck daddy" crap. That's boring. It will build into that. This isn't a quick fap game. I want build up to make the sex have some meaning, if you know what I mean. It will have them liking it. Just want it to make sense. :)
Edit: also, use the powers as you see fit. There are certain scenes that are forced to SHOW you how the powers work. And the points are VERY lenient. Also the sanity meter is not a bad thing. Each side just effects to differently. No bad, No good. Just different.

Nov 20, 2022
Gawd, the MC is the biggest tool...get a clue or two. Watch a movie or read a book sometime. Hate when characters are being written ostentatiously dense.
Yeah, because everyday people just gain powers and they instantly know "Wow, I got powers! Woot!... sorry you didn't like. Thanks for trying.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Nov 20, 2022
100% agree..

I am all for the (IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS CHOICES) But sometimes I want to be walked thru the right choices, especially when it comes to the harem path.

The walk thru is kinda pointless to be fair.

Once a walk thru mod is made for this, I will for surely replay this game to see if I made the right choices.
Also, I am recommending downloading the universal ren'py mod as well.

And if you guys are worried about your sanity, I recommend going to save editor and setting it to 9999 as well, or using the universal ren'py tool to do that as well.

Hope this helps!
LOL, thanks for that, but people are getting the sanity meter wrong. Low is not instant bad. I guess I need to explain it better. Low just means certain things can happen. And a walk thru is pointless. I can not tell you how to play. This game is not like thgat. I can tell you to choose this, but then you miss this. So again. A walk thru is absolutely pointless. You will see different things for different scenes. This is not a KN. Nothing kinetic about it. Choices matter, but there a walk thru for what each choice would take hours to tell you how they effect the game in the long run. also would spoil the story.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, because everyday people just gain powers and they instantly know "Wow, I got powers! Woot!... sorry you didn't like. Thanks for trying.
1-2 incidents is acceptable plausible deniability

BUT

5 separate incidents, PLUS your dying mother telling you have a curse and not even bothering to do experimentations then that is obnoxiously stupid.

Thank you, come again.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
But they will. I hate games where it's instant "Daughters wanna fuck daddy" crap. That's boring. It will build into that. This isn't a quick fap game. I want build up to make the sex have some meaning, if you know what I mean. It will have them liking it. Just want it to make sense. :)
Edit: also, use the powers as you see fit. There are certain scenes that are forced to SHOW you how the powers work. And the points are VERY lenient. Also the sanity meter is not a bad thing. Each side just effects to differently. No bad, No good. Just different.
I am fine with a slow burn, but I hope it just doesn't DRAG AND DRAG ya know? Not gone say no names but man lol.

I am fine with that, But hope it doesn't take long to get to the WINCEST because that's honestly one of the MAIN reasons why I am into this game.

I do think the mc should be less dense and more assertive, tho.

So far, girls are the ones being assertive to him so far, Would like to see him be more assertive in situations and calm down the moral compass a little, questioning everything.

That don't mean be an asshole, tho, lol.

I get it so far when it comes to the daughters, but with the other girls? Not much.

Also, he keeps questioning himself with his powers before he finally accepted it was kinda, annoying.

I get being freaked out and questioning it for like the 3rd time, but man it took a bit for him to FINALLY accept that he isn't normal even with all the hints.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2022
I am fine with a slow burn, but I hope it just doesn't DRAG AND DRAG ya know? Not gone say no names but man lol.

I am fine with that, But hope it doesn't take long to get to the WINCEST because that's honestly one of the MAIN reasons why I am into this game.

I do think the mc should be less dense and more assertive, tho.

So far, girls are the ones being assertive to him so far, Would like to see him be more assertive in situations and calm down the moral compass a little, questioning everything.

That don't mean be an asshole, tho, lol.

I get it so far when it comes to the daughters, but with the other girls? Not much.

Also, he keeps questioning himself with his powers before he finally accepted it was kinda, annoying.

I get being freaked out and questioning it for like the 3rd time, but man it took a bit for him to FINALLY accept that he isn't normal even with all the hints.
Yeah, I get it :) I am hoping to sort him out a little better :) Thanks for the input, man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes