2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Just an update I'm in the process of MTL'ing 3.3.11 with my new tool and ChatGPT. Going to just start from scratch so that its an actual decent MTL. Should be coming out with it here Early May once my quote refreshes.

Edit: Oh and if anyone could tell me what the new content is in 3.3.11 that would help out.
From what I know, the most noticeable changes that I find is:
- Some small balance (There's a small difference in EXP and Gold gain between 3.3.10 and 3.3.11 on certain enemies, though this one is not that important.)
- Goodbye to the most OverPowered "Spatial Break" skill. (It deals Half the damage in version 3.3.11)
(Example: Ver 3.3.10 deals around 100.000 damage. Ver 3.3.11 deals around 50.000 damage.)
- Some new CG animation at the 100F Dungeon. (There's 2 if I'm not mistaken. The Dark Mage is one of them and I forgot the other one. If you have both version, you can see the changes just by looking this one at the gallery.)

I'm not saying that these above is all the changes, there may be more, but this is what I notice on the changes.
(FYI, No, I did not read the changelogs and Yes, I never bother finding it.)

You could try searching through the website finding the changelogs or wait for other people to get the detailed one.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
- Some small balance (There's a small difference in EXP and Gold gain between 3.3.10 and 3.3.11 on certain enemies, though this one is not that important.)
- Goodbye to the most OverPowered "Spatial Break" skill. (It deals Half the damage in version 3.3.11)
(Example: Ver 3.3.10 deals around 100.000 damage. Ver 3.3.11 deals around 50.000 damage.)
- Some new CG animation at the 100F Dungeon. (There's 2 if I'm not mistaken. The Dark Mage is one of them and I forgot the other one. If you have both version, you can see the changes just by looking this one at the gallery.)

I'm not saying that these above is all the changes, there may be more, but this is what I notice on the changes.

You could try searching through the website finding the changelogs or wait for other people to get the detailed one.
Oh good ole Spatial Break nerfed huh, I remember that carrying me throughout the game lol. Thanks.

Reactions: Meteor49

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If anybody figures out how to change the font size for dialogue specifically let me know. Its the only one I'm unable to figure out.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
If anybody figures out how to change the font size for dialogue specifically let me know. Its the only one I'm unable to figure out.
There's a command to change the font size in the dialogue when you use the RPGMZ (!< or !>. Something like that.), but I don't know if what you looking for is like the Microsoft Word that can easily change the font size with only the mouse. (Change size font 12 to 7).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There's a command to change the font size in the dialogue when you use the RPGMZ (!< or !>. Something like that.), but I don't know if what you looking for is like the Microsoft Word that can easily change the font size with only the mouse. (Change size font 12 to 7).
Yeah I know that one but its not precise enough. Right now the text is big enough to barely clip sometimes so I'd like to be able to drop the font size by 1 or 2.

Problem is the dialogue has a separate font size variable than the rest. Its definitely somewhere in plugins but I couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Yeah I know that one but its not precise enough. Right now the text is big enough to barely clip sometimes so I'd like to be able to drop the font size by 1 or 2.

Problem is the dialogue has a separate font size variable than the rest. Its definitely somewhere in plugins but I couldn't find anything.
If it's in the Plugins, then I can't do anything about it.

Maybe they have it on the "Text Box" or "Dialogue" Plugins (If there's one). If they make their own plugins, then it's even complicated than expected.

I'm not a pro at using the plugins or making commands with it, so I can't help you more than this.
Hopefully you'll find it or there'll be someone that can help you in that area.
Good luck! (y)

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Just an update I'm in the process of MTL'ing 3.3.11 with my new tool and ChatGPT. Going to just start from scratch so that its an actual decent MTL. Should be coming out with it here Early May once my quote refreshes.

Edit: Oh and if anyone could tell me what the new content is in 3.3.11 that would help out.

And one more thing from this. (I forgot about this since this one is the one that bother me the most. If I remember this one right)

I don't know if the MTL breaks one of the function in the 3.3.10 version, but there's a huge difference in 3.3.11 version when you walk on the poison or lava tiles.

In ver 3.3.10, it deals only 10 damage per tiles (Forgot if it's actually that much but I remember it deals tiny damage that it's useless to worry about it.)

In ver 3.3.11, it deals WAY more. You could say 5 steps later, you need to heal and then, rinse and repeat multiple times. (Probably it reduces your health by a percentage amount. YES, Stepping those tiles is actually hurt.)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
And one more thing from this. (I forgot about this since this one is the one that bother me the most. If I remember this one right)

I don't know if the MTL breaks one of the function in the 3.3.10 version, but there's a huge difference in 3.3.11 version when you walk on the poison or lava tiles.

In ver 3.3.10, it deals only 10 damage per tiles (Forgot if it's actually that much but I remember it deals tiny damage that it's useless to worry about it.)

In ver 3.3.11, it deals WAY more. You could say 5 steps later, you need to heal and then, rinse and repeat multiple times. (Probably it reduces your health by a percentage amount. YES, Stepping those tiles is actually hurt.)
It works in the new version. I imagine it was broken in my old MTL because I touched something I shouldn't have touched. :b

In other news the translation is ready to go but I still need to find a way to shrink the font size since it cuts some dialogue text off otherwise. So once I fix that I'll post it.

Reactions: Meteor49

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here it is. Shiny new MTL using ChatGPT. It was quite a bitch to translate due to the way the dialogue is formatted but it worked out in the end (Colored text may be a bit wonky though). As always if you run into any errors or crash issues (doubtful), tag me with a save and picture and I will fix it.

Previews:
1683663164212.png 1683663207696.png 1683663601110.png 1683664011345.png

P.S
If there is an RPGMaker game you want to see translated and are willing to fund the translation, just DM me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Here it is. Shiny new MTL using ChatGPT. It was quite a bitch to translate due to the way the dialogue is formatted but it worked out in the end (Colored text may be a bit wonky though). As always if you run into any errors or crash issues (doubtful), tag me with a save and picture and I will fix it.

Mega

Previews:
View attachment 2608832 View attachment 2608834 View attachment 2608854 View attachment 2608871

P.S
If there is an RPGMaker game you want to see translated and are willing to fund the translation, just DM me and we can work something out.
Thanks for the work! I'll try playing this game again to see if I run into some problems or not.
Dunno if I could finish this game in one day, so it's gonna take a while.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForestOfTheAbyss2-3.3.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
There are some game over and restraint scenes that have untranslated text come in over the image. Are those bits translatable or are they something like an image themselves?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There are some game over scenes that have untranslated text come in over the image. Are those bits translatable or are they something like an image themselves?
Oh I didn't see those, I can look and see if they are an image or not.

Edit:
Yeah I can't find that text, it might be an image.

Last edited:

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
First Day. Everything's okay on my part for now. (Still in the first area)
Several minor things that catches my eyes.
- The dialogue with the Priest are untranslated. (In the middle of the dialogue. The first time you interact with him)
(There's two dialogue, one in the picture and the other one is the next dialogue box after that.)
- Item count is untranslated (when you get more than one item, beside the number is untranslated)
- On the Momo buy shop. Some of them are not translated (Buy and Sell button and the currency on the Buy Menu in Momo shop) (Don't have the image because I can't screenshot it in game)

Priest Untranslated Dialogue.png
Untranslated Item Count.png

If the above are the ones that you've missed then you can translated it again (Or leave it. Up to you), but if it's a sensitive one that it might break the game the point which one and just leave it. (Since we don't want to break the game...)

There's no major thing that I encounter just yet since I'm re-playing the game without head start (using the book in the hut) from the beginning(Crashes or Errors)

I'll report it again on the next day when there's something.

(Should I post again or just edit this for the next one?)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
First Day. Everything's okay on my part for now. (Still in the first area)
Several minor things that catches my eyes.
- The dialogue with the Priest are untranslated. (In the middle of the dialogue. The first time you interact with him)
(There's two dialogue, one in the picture and the other one is the next dialogue box after that.)
- Item count is untranslated (when you get more than one item, beside the number is untranslated)
- On the Momo buy shop. Some of them are not translated (Buy and Sell button and the currency on the Buy Menu in Momo shop) (Don't have the image because I can't screenshot it in game)

Priest Untranslated Dialogue.png
Untranslated Item Count.png

If the above are the ones that you've missed then you can translated it again (Or leave it. Up to you), but if it's a sensitive one that it might break the game the point which one and just leave it. (Since we don't want to break the game...)

There's no major thing that I encounter just yet since I'm re-playing the game without head start (using the book in the hut) from the beginning(Crashes or Errors)

I'll report it again on the next day when there's something.

(Should I post again or just edit this for the next one?)
Sweet, I'll take a look. As for the book crash, probably will just leave that alone.

Edit: Here you go, fixes the above.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If anyone can pinpoint the images, I will translate it. I just don't want to dig through the thousand of image files looking c:
Pic that need to be taken care of.
There are also around 100 death screens but they have backgrounds (grayed but is still there), actually didn't found the pic that was previously posted so I'm really not sure from where it came from..

Reactions: Damoriva

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
I got a problem occurred to me.

Shezo First Encounter.
Somehow when you go to the map, it instantly play the event rather than going to the tile event.
(usually going to the center of the map triggers the event)
After this, it doesn't go into fight but instead to the Lose Event instead and after it finishes, it goes to the CG.

First time sending this with attached files, so let me know if there's something wrong with the file.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes