• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ok, I found a big problem. I cannot get past Shezo. I go to the place where he is supposed to be the boss, but then the game skips the battle and I instantly lose. I think something happened that prevents moving past that.
Send me your save as well. I can't even reproduce it after I fixed it for Meteor last time. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Meteor49

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Alright, I'm not sure why it's happening so I will look into it more in-depth.

For now try this workaround to get past it.
1. Make a copy of your www/data folder
2. Grab all the files in www/data - Copy (NOT the one you just created, this has all the original untranslated files) and place them in www/data. Replace ALL.
3. Load your save up and go back a few map zones. After you change screens a few times save and try fighting shezo again. If it works, you can replace the translated files you backed up back in www/data.

Anyway I'm going to see what exactly is causing this issue. Let me know how the workaround goes.
Didn't work. I think it may be an anti-piracy measure, or a collosal bug

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Mega
A link to my save file. I started the game from scratch
Yeah your save worked for me on a fresh copy of the MEGA in the OP. Try this.

1. Replace the entire save folder with this one. (It has your save inside)

If that doesn't work, re-download the game from the MEGA in the OP. Start a new game and save on the bed. Then take your save and overwrite the one you just made. Then try going to fight Shezo.

Let me know your results. I'm thinking it may be an issue with the global/common save files.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That fixed it. What was the problem?
I think the packed global/common saves have some kind of issue. Might be old and outdated and this fucks with the logic of the game.

luchettodj94 You should note this in the OP. If people are having issues with fighting Shezo or other major bugs, they might need to try the following.

1. Backup your specific save file (e.g file1.rpgsave) and delete everything else in the save folder.
2. Start a new game and save on the bed.
3. Replace the save you made with your original one you backed up.

This basically just recreates the global and common save files. A weird problem I've never seen before tbh.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
A lot of them end with her death, probably around 80-90%. In the others, she survives, but gets to spend her life in captivity as a sex slave and/or drained of her magic continuously.
Thanks, so it is the same as the first; only H scenes are Game ending ones.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Fifth Day...?
Haven't played it today, since I'm playing other games.
I'll do the Sap Garden, Witch House and North of Libra Road(The Forest where you upgrade your Jugem skill)

I'll edit this post after I did the above tommorow.

Problem with the translation. The second item for the Sake is tou seeds, not soybeans.
Huh... I thought that it's fine though. How about the Shale? Is it really called Cher or is it really Shale?

Reactions: dazedanon

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
I'm sorry, does anyone know where the guide is located or what it's called? There's supposedly one in the game folder, but I'm starting to go crazy looking through each file and folder.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
I'm sorry, does anyone know where the guide is located or what it's called? There's supposedly one in the game folder, but I'm starting to go crazy looking through each file and folder.
Walkthrough.txt
This one is from 3.3.10. You already have this within the file when you extract it in this version.
This walkthrough is a simple one. (The thread has already update to 3.3.11 so you just missed it.)

My Walkthrough.txt
This is mine that I made in my free time. You can see my post on page 9.
This walkthrough is a detailed one that I played through. I replayed the game just to make this.

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
Walkthrough.txt
This one is from 3.3.10. You already have this within the file when you extract it in this version.
This walkthrough is a simple one. (The thread has already update to 3.3.11 so you just missed it.)

My Walkthrough.txt
This is mine that I made in my free time. You can see my post on page 9.
This walkthrough is a detailed one that I played through. I replayed the game just to make this.
You are my hero, thank you so much. I won't forget this debt for as long as I live

Reactions: Meteor49

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
I'll edit this post after I did the above tomorrow.
Yeah, I decided not to. I'll just post multiple times.
I'm still on the second city, right now planning to beat the giant spider. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of funny things just like this one.

-The XO Peach Sake...
- The ragged man can't say the item right...
- The seller can say it right, but "Tou seeds" is being confused as "Soybeans" and "Sophora seeds".
- When you get the "Fencer" job, there's an additional words that's unneeded in the dialogue. (Forgot to screenshot it)

I'll post the next part later.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Another day, another update.
There're some decent one from this. Most of these are just repetition.

The picture that I take is some of the mistakes.

Note for the untranslated one.
I just notice it when doing it. Also, the Buy option in the Old Village(Previous Village as the translated name) is not translated.

Note for the Saint Road Vs. Medusa.
There's only one that repeat, the rest is just your everyday MTL.

Note for the Iwayama Ranch.
I only screenshot on one level only, but this repetition is the same for all three minigame difficulty.

Next update will be the Bandits Hideout and finishes Chapter 1. It's going to be a long one.

For a side note, the book in the hut is glitched, you can still use the book if you already use it and change map back and forth for a quick level up to LV 999 with some decent cash items and materials.
For me, it's not a glitch, it's a feature. "wink wink"

See the pics from right to left... (I still don't understand about attach files to attach some pictures so I'll test some more for the future)

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Chapter 1 is done. So far so good.
There's 2 Lord Satan in this pic. I'm sure there's more.

I'll proceed the 2nd Chapter later.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
why can't i get into the labyrinth, i have none of the items it says thats not allowed. makes no sense

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes