yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Considering on his website as of 6/28 it's still called shiro no yakata, yes that is the game, there is only shiro no yakata.

Also considering Shiro is japanese for white, there could be no way it's "the mystery mansion"

View attachment 2092111

View attachment 2092112

Not sure what the no part would be, I'm not a massive japanese language expert, I just know some stuff here and there from hearing phrases/words.
actually the name of the game was shiro no yakata at first, zell23 and the programmer he is working with who helped him to make succubus affection, and then zell23 wanted to make a horror h game called shiro no yakata, but the programmer wanted to make it an action game, so zell23 was forced to make shiro no yakata into an action game, but he is still working on the horror game that he called "the mystery mansion" wich i believe he said that the name could change when he starts working on it

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
actually the name of the game was shiro no yakata at first, zell23 and the programmer he is working with who helped him to make succubus affection, and then zell23 wanted to make a horror h game called shiro no yakata, but the programmer wanted to make it an action game, so zell23 was forced to make shiro no yakata into an action game, but he is still working on the horror game that he called "the mystery mansion" wich i believe he said that the name could change when he starts working on it

I know about that man, I don't remember ever seeing anything about the name "the mystery mansion" mentioned anywhere on his feed, whether it be ci-en or his blog. I've always known it as just Shiro no Yakata.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
I know about that man, I don't remember ever seeing anything about the name "the mystery mansion" mentioned anywhere on his feed, whether it be ci-en or his blog. I've always known it as just Shiro no Yakata.
yeah, this is because just like i said, the game's name was shiro no yakata, and maybe he still refers to it as shiro no yakata, but there are actually 2 shiro no yakata games, the one zell23 is making with the programmer and the horror game he wants to make

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
yeah, this is because just like i said, the game's name was shiro no yakata, and maybe he still refers to it as shiro no yakata, but there are actually 2 shiro no yakata games, the one zell23 is making with the programmer and the horror game he wants to make
Does Zell23 do all the pixel art? One of the best in the business for H-games imo. Hope he gets all the support he needs.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

K.

C0D6

May 22, 2022
FOBS Asset leak from both versions (A/B)

Do whatever you want with this I guess

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
It's called "Shiro no Yakata" or "White Mansion" / "(The) Mansion (in) White".
But I would guess it is the one you were referring to.
Ah no i just done research,shiro no yakata and mysterious abandon building is different game.

Shiro no yakata made by Zell and succubus diary.

Mysterious abandon building made by zell.

Last edited:

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Ah no i just done research,shiro no yakata and mysterious abandon building is different game.

Shiro no yakata made by Zell and succubus diary.

Mysterious abandon building made by zell.
From what I gather Shiro no yakata was originally the game you referred to and then it took another direction when the other dev wanted to make an action game rather than the horror themed one that Zell started on. (That's what I've read on here anyway, dunno how true it is).
He may go back to the horror game after SNY as he did make a good start on it but he also has succubus affection 2 he's looking at in the future, so who knows when it'll be... I think he wants to do more work on FOBS eventually too.
Zell needs more funding and to be given a team to work with or I need to learn more patience...

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes