TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
There are 2 versions of SnY

The first version is when he was developing alone, in this version there is a Girl mushroom.

The second version is the development version together with @AnswerUnity, this is what he is currently posting on his Fantia

He will most likely use the developments of the first version in his new game, which is not related to Any, he wrote about it in his blog:
The game he's posting on his fantia is not Sny.
That's Unnamed Mansion name. Tentative title, Tower of Shiratane.

There are no private or public demo updates for SnY. It's on Answerer's Ci-En.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
wait. Where do I get the C version?
the C version is the actual updated version, someone posted it here

Yes and no. Version B of FOBS had a mushroom girl, but an earlier demo of this horror game had a mushroom monster, more like the monsters from Last of us, but when you got sprayed by horny gas you see them as attractive ladies

it is getting confusing yes

As others have said, is this for his horror game that has 3 versions? I remember an older version that had an opening cutscene, and a lot more enemies then this one does, like mushroom mosnters that look like horror creatures, but if you get sprayed they change to look like cute girls, and a bunch of others.

Yeah they do, especially since FOBS is a finished/abandoned game now it seems
here is the information in case you want to know (by the way, the mushroom girl you are talking about is in the B version of the game):
For version A: its the first version of the game, it has 5 animations and an introduction of the game.
For version B: it has two enemies from the A version, but is missing 3 animations of the A version, also has an introduction (which is different from the A version), has 9 animations.
For Version C: Its the only one which doesn’t have an introduction, has 10 animations (this is outdated, i don't know how many animations does this version have) and it gets updated once per month

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
the C version is the actual updated version, someone posted it here

here is the information in case you want to know (by the way, the mushroom girl you are talking about is in the B version of the game):
For version A: its the first version of the game, it has 5 animations and an introduction of the game.
For version B: it has two enemies from the A version, but is missing 3 animations of the A version, also has an introduction (which is different from the A version), has 9 animations.
For Version C: Its the only one which doesn’t have an introduction, has 10 animations (this is outdated, i don't know how many animations does this version have) and it gets updated once per month
Thanks for all this clarification. Where can I still get the A and B versions?

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Last edited:

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-va1-20b-vb1-05-zell23.14195/post-6962137 I found this after a bit of digging, I've not tried it out though.

Edit: I went to give it a go and realised I already have it I just forgot all about it. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll re-upload it. Found the mushroom girl
I got the B version from that link, but the A version seems to be dead. If you have that i would love it, just so I can see all the animations. Thanks again!

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I got the B version from that link, but the A version seems to be dead. If you have that i would love it, just so I can see all the animations. Thanks again!
in this site you can download whichever version you want to

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
here, the C version is outdated (its the september version)

No, the 1.20B is Forest Of Blue Skin, the actual C version is the 1.10 which can be found here
I posted the newest version on the horror one, a dropbox link

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
I'm so confused by this.
So I have to play alpha, then beta, correct?
Isnt there one that contains both already.

And people saying there is a newer version than on main page,
where? some are down.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I'm so confused by this.
So I have to play alpha, then beta, correct?
Isnt there one that contains both already.

And people saying there is a newer version than on main page,
where? some are down.
Version A goes first. Version B is the continuation to A, it's like a sequel. Then, he made Succubus Affection with other people. Now he is making Shiro no Yakata and other game with horror atmosphere, and Succubus affection 2. All of the versions can be downloaded from here

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes