oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
It's with the blue ghost girl after she's jumped inside you there is a scene after that, I think there's a new animation with the bear girl? The one in the toilets.
I think you are referring to the earlier versions of shiro no yakata, basically zell reworked a fuck ton of shit with it due to the programmer that he brought in (allegedly). The file that is being shared around that is basically the spiritual successor of shiro no yakata, I don't think it has a title yet?

paintlicker

Nov 29, 2022
I can't figure out how to select 'continue' on the start menu, I just spam button on my keyboard and it lets me into a new game but I can't continue also how does saving work.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I can't figure out how to select 'continue' on the start menu, I just spam button on my keyboard and it lets me into a new game but I can't continue also how does saving work.
On forest of the blue skin? Press A to select continue or new game, or you can use a joypad and it's auto save.

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
Are you sure your not thinking of forest of the blue skin? I remember the mushroom girls in that but not in Shiro no Yakata, I've only been checking out the demo for the past few months though so I'm not sure... I've seen plenty of mega links so I can't see why dropbox would be a problem.
No its the horror game. I remember this 1 mushroom monster that turns more sexy in your view as you get sprayed by spores, but cannot find it in the current game.

Anyway, heres the link.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
the new scene comes from getting a game over with the ghost girl, after losing, she'll hop on his dick and ride it

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
on keyboard? because when i press a on continue it makes a ding noise and doesn't let me in, it just stays on the start menu
I think that's the default yes but you can change it though. Before you go full screen or F4 to take it out of full screen, there is a bar at the top, click on setting, keyboard settings, and whatever is assigned to X is what you use to press continue.
You should be able to see if you have a save file in your game folder, it'll be called _memory1.actsave

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
No its the horror game. I remember this 1 mushroom monster that turns more sexy in your view as you get sprayed by spores, but cannot find it in the current game.

Anyway, heres the link.
yeah, i have that version, that's the B version of the game

paintlicker

Nov 29, 2022
I think that's the default yes but you can change it though. Before you go full screen or F4 to take it out of full screen, there is a bar at the top, click on setting, keyboard settings, and whatever is assigned to X is what you use to press continue.
You should be able to see if you have a save file in your game folder, it'll be called _memory1.actsave
its working now thank you

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Huh, there was an easter egg with that code?

Oh there are two versions of this game too? what was the last A version?
I think it's being confused with forest of the blue skin again, which has a version B with a mushroom girl in it. Shiro no Yakata has no version B, it's just a demo. Edit: That's wrong apparently, my bad.

Last edited:

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Huh, there was an easter egg with that code?

Oh there are two versions of this game too? what was the last A version?
there are three versions of the games, the last A version was the 1.40, the last B version was the 1.80, and now the last and actual C version is the 1.10

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
I think it's being confused with forest of the blue skin again, which has a version B with a mushroom girl in it. Shiro no Yakata has no version B, it's just a demo.
Yes and no. Version B of FOBS had a mushroom girl, but an earlier demo of this horror game had a mushroom monster, more like the monsters from Last of us, but when you got sprayed by horny gas you see them as attractive ladies

Which of the Zell's game now ?
People talking so much about all other games of him, that nowadays it has become quite impossible to understand without a clear context / subject.

Are you referring to FoBS ? Shiro no Yakata ? or whichever ?
it is getting confusing yes

there are three versions of the games, the last A version was the 1.40, the last B version was the 1.80, and now the last and actual C version is the 1.10
As others have said, is this for his horror game that has 3 versions? I remember an older version that had an opening cutscene, and a lot more enemies then this one does, like mushroom mosnters that look like horror creatures, but if you get sprayed they change to look like cute girls, and a bunch of others.

The other games need separate topics. People are just treating this thread as a Zell thread.
He's involved in 3 games right now.
Yeah they do, especially since FOBS is a finished/abandoned game now it seems

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes