omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Would anyone happen to know what version is this from, cant seem to find this monster girl, or is this from a mini game?? Ive been trying to find that but no luck. This is shown on one of the walkthrough videos here is the link
It begins at the 1 hr and 40 min mark, short scenes with monster girls that I have not seen.
Any kind soul know where this can be found, any help is appreciated =)
He made a lot of one-off animations that reused his game's backgrounds. This was never in the game.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Also update on his site:

Production on FOBS has been stalled since he made the Volcano level, he says it's been more tiring than fun to make, so he's been working mostly on his new personal project, Tower of Shiratane. This game has nothing to do with Shiro no Yakata which is the joint project which we've seen posted. No demos for Tower of Shiratane have been released yet.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Also update on his site:

Production on FOBS has been stalled since he made the Volcano level, he says it's been more tiring than fun to make, so he's been working mostly on his new personal project, Tower of Shiratane. This game has nothing to do with Shiro no Yakata which is the joint project which we've seen posted. No demos for Tower of Shiratane have been released yet.
is it gonna be male protag like usual? or is there no confirmed info just yet

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
also if the author can update the post. There's a cat witch in the place where u get the apple. U can defeat her to see her back at the house with two animations. The portal is a pink one underground a bit hard to see

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I
man, that's sad. Femdom contents are like already rare and ones with good arts (especially drawn 2Ds) are even more so but if all that is true then I feel like Zell might drop making these things soon or something. I can count on my fingers the amount of femdom game creators and now I feels like it's just gonna get less now.
man, that's sad. Femdom contents are like already rare and ones with good arts (especially drawn 2Ds) are even more so but if all that is true then I feel like Zell might drop making these things soon or something. I can count on my fingers the amount of femdom game creators and now I feels like it's just gonna get less now.
Is japan femdom content Really that rare? Áide from the fact that MGQ basically created a femdom MG trend that lots of people have already started jumping on for money, most japanese stuff apart from VNs i see these couple of months are either old man rape (maledom) or shotaonee (femdom). A mostly perfect 50 50 so ye don't think femdom is that rare any longer

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
also if the author can update the post. There's a cat witch in the place where u get the apple. U can defeat her to see her back at the house with two animations. The portal is a pink one underground a bit hard to see
I'm sure I read that was a fan made animation that Zell liked and included in FOBS.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Also update on his site:

I figured.
That's what I said in my post earlier.

Is japan femdom content Really that rare? Áide from the fact that MGQ basically created a femdom MG trend that lots of people have already started jumping on for money, most japanese stuff apart from VNs i see these couple of months are either old man rape (maledom) or shotaonee (femdom). A mostly perfect 50 50 so ye don't think femdom is that rare any longer
Yes, by a significant margin.

It's not a 50/50. Not even close. If you think it is, it's because you're biased by the content you personally go and look for.
If you look on DLsite, out of 20 new games that release, you might get one female assertive one if you're lucky.

On a yearly basis about 3 or 4 decent quality femdom games come out.
About 12 or 15 decent quality maledom games come out.
My rough estimate of course from my own experience watching the market.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
according to the translation, you can download it, but I do not know where to go on the site, I opened a lot of links, nothing find, except that succubus affection 2 is already in production :love:, best game forever

his last update is 21/10/17 18:02

1669218387747.png

1669217417277.png

Last edited:

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
All I could find was the free demo unless I was willing to pay 80 bucks for the full product which is a bit of a stretch just to play Zell's games, honestly. Did the demo regardless, still same issue. But thanks for trying.
Not sure if you're still having the issue, but if your OS is Windows 10 or later (or it's an earlier version and DirectX was installed at some point so you could play games on your PC), you need to download the current DirectX End-User Runtime installer. This isn't the same as installing DirectX 11 or something, and it won't modify the version of DirectX already installed on your PC, so no worries of screwing something else up by doing this. This installer just gives you all the legacy runtime libraries that some games still use that may not be packaged with the current DirectX versions. I had the exact same issue with another game every time I tried to run it, so this should be all you need to fix that issue. You can find the installer here on Microsoft's website .

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
I am a member of his Fanita, and downloaded the new version. I must have missed alot since I remember a lot more monsters in the last one i played(like mushroom girls and whatnot), that I cannot find in this one.

file is too large to attach, but am I allowed to post dropbox links?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I am a member of his Fanita, and downloaded the new version. I must have missed alot since I remember a lot more monsters in the last one i played(like mushroom girls and whatnot), that I cannot find in this one.

file is too large to attach, but am I allowed to post dropbox links?
Are you sure your not thinking of forest of the blue skin? I remember the mushroom girls in that but not in Shiro no Yakata, I've only been checking out the demo for the past few months though so I'm not sure... I've seen plenty of mega links so I can't see why dropbox would be a problem.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes