Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
Would anyone happen to know what version is this from, cant seem to find this monster girl, or is this from a mini game?? Ive been trying to find that but no luck. This is shown on one of the walkthrough videos here is the link
It begins at the 1 hr and 40 min mark, short scenes with monster girls that I have not seen.
Any kind soul know where this can be found, any help is appreciated =)

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Would anyone happen to know what version is this from, cant seem to find this monster girl, or is this from a mini game?? Ive been trying to find that but no luck. This is shown on one of the walkthrough videos here is the link
It begins at the 1 hr and 40 min mark, short scenes with monster girls that I have not seen.
Any kind soul know where this can be found, any help is appreciated =)

As far as I remember that was a planned/scrapped character for forest of the blue skin, it's never seen the light of day, he just made the animation/s. It could also just be an animation he did in his spare time; he did lots of monster girl quest ones before he made forest of the blueskin.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you my friend. Are you is anyone aware of any other games by zelle, I've looked into succubus academy and fobs and the new demo versions. But unsure if there might be some more

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
from zell probably not much but from kyrieru i know kurovadis,eroico and... some others but i can't rembember the names of the others,the only game i played from zell is this,there are others games but i think we need to buy them from patreon or something like that,there are animations in the page of zell but just that,probably some hidden contents but can't get it without the paidwall.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Thank you my friend. Are you is anyone aware of any other games by zelle, I've looked into succubus academy and fobs and the new demo versions. But unsure if there might be some more
I only know of FOBS, Succubus Affection and Dream Buster Alice.

Last edited:

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Any idea what this game is made in? Could always enjoy ripping some assets and continuing it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-va1-20b-vb1-05-zell23.14195/post-9272461 I'd refer you to this post. Not sure it mentions what it's made in but it does mention the limitations Zell had with the engine he was using. No zoom feature, 32 bit and 2GB hard RAM limit... From what I gather he started to remake in on another engine but the task turned out to be too great/ no fun to make.
The post i've mentioned goes quite in depth on Zells work though, it's a good read.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ripping sprites?, interesting to have something like these of this game in spriter resource, i like the idea but i don't know if is possible to do. :LOL:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Any idea what this game is made in? Could always enjoy ripping some assets and continuing it.
2D Fighter Maker 2nd was what the original game engine was.

You could rip the resources using ExtractData

Don't know about the new Pixel Game Maker sprites though.
I did hit him up to ask if he wanted a programmer for FoBS and he was against it. I don't recommend touching his stuff.

If you want to make fan-animations though that'd probably be cool.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
As far as I remember that was a planned/scrapped character for forest of the blue skin, it's never seen the light of day, he just made the animation/s. It could also just be an animation he did in his spare time; he did lots of monster girl quest ones before he made forest of the blueskin.
judging from the protag sprite, this game could have been futa also

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes