4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
so i was right with his age i said mid 20s, and Lily definitely cant be his mom so people dont use the incest patch if it makes her his mom
I don't care about this incest shits, but she can be his older sister which he mentioned at pool talk with Tanya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Much, much better story and feel to the game overall. The dialogue is significantly better than the previous version also. The renders was never a problem it’s just that certain setups was painfully familiar to LE. But some roles and characters have been changed around for the better in my opinion, plus there’s a hot maid now. The version looks and feels more legit and enjoyable. Good luck to the Dev.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
OK so after playing this game. sandbox sucks. aside from saying MC wants to get to know the hotel and introduce himself to everyone theres not alot of inidication where to go. after the lotion scene anyway. didnt get any indication that says "maybe ill check up on lily. or lets go to the pool." so alot of checking every room until the events triggered. second and most importantly there was no choice in who you interact with or how you interact with them in general so basically this game is Kinetic. like just roam until you trigger a scene but player doesnt get to decide if he even wants to pursue said character. so if you end up finding a character you dont like. well tough shit cause it seems like it'll lead to that either way. dont wanna be a perv and not peep on people while they in the bathroom? tough shit yet again which brings me to my next point.

Finally the most important thing that just confused and pissed me off...Who the fuck goes into a bathtub full of water and decides to masturbate with their top on!:LOL: this is the first time ive ever seen that in any VN EVER. most likely cause its common sense to remove your clothes in a tub fullof damn water!:whistle:

oh also the game doesnt tell you when you've reached the end. :cautious:
I honestly played so many extremely, craptacular sandbox games that I'm use to going on scavenger hunts or running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But I do think that a hint system should be a necessity in these type of games, and yes, some indication that we've reached the end of the update would've been nice as well. Still better than the original version though.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
looks real good but for the future maybe a hint system because now it was a bit of searching but when there will be more in the future it's going to be a lot of searching
love the game and renders, as many said already the dialogue could get better but it's decent:D

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I honestly played so many extremely, craptacular sandbox games that I'm use to going on scavenger hunts or running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But I do think that a hint system should be a necessity in these type of games, and yes, some indication that we've reached the end of the update would've been nice as well. Still better than the original version though.
Is all said to be coming in 0.2 and with a few surprises as well, also no grind so no need for us to worry ;)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Honestly this, at least put some warning if there's no more content...This is partly why I hate dislike sandbox type.
looks real good but for the future maybe a hint system because now it was a bit of searching but when there will be more in the future it's going to be a lot of searching
love the game and renders, as many said already the dialogue could get better but it's decent:D
We already working on a journal so the player can see if he experienced all the available content and finished the "quests" of each update.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
What is the end scene of this version huh??
I ended with cousin wife pool scene,,after I travelled all rooms but nothing scenes there ???
Game is awesome..
Looking forward next updates...
All the best Dev.....
After meeting all the guests/staff you have 3 more scenes. Massage, bathroom and the pool scene you mentioned, if you saw all of them you reached the end of content of 0.1

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
walkthrough mod?
There no need for walkthrough with mod or without mod at this moment. Just talk to everyone in hotel, check the bathroom to see Lily scene, see maid after you find lotion which is in locker room and see Tanya in pool. Once you got all this scenes, it is the end of new release. In case if someone over look Nun, she is in pool.

Reactions: BenBen95 and Paapi

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Good:
- Renders and animations look amazing.
- Easy to navigate on sandbox

Meh:
- No hint system or quest log (dev said he's working on it tho)
- Dialogues are kinda weird, specially during sex scenes
- Yet another game where MC has a 10 foot pole between his legs

Really promising.. Good luck

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes