4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
These are the guiding lines. I these days, it can be seen on the roads, that more assistants there are, more drivers needs advice when driving. Sometimes someone gets lost even on a straight road.
future car, many tires and back-lights, shame could've added more given the MC is gonna be rich :D
Are none of you drivers? The car is bigger than the road lol download.jpg I am only talking about this to avoid feeling frustrated at somehow being tricked into spending 45 minutes playing a 5 minute game thus reaffirming my deep seated hatred for sandbox :KEK:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Are none of you drivers? The car is bigger than the road lol View attachment 981688 I am only talking about this to avoid feeling frustrated at somehow being tricked into spending 45 minutes playing a 5 minute game thus reaffirming my deep seated hatred for sandbox :KEK:
the white lines on the road are supposed to be there, its a common thing on alot a British roads, its to help drivers stick to the middle of the lane, the yellow lines are the road divider

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Does the game tells you when you've reached the end of content? I've been walking around after Dick interrupted my conversation with his wife and I can't seemly find any way to progress.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Has a lot of potential. great animation and attractive models (haven't found any i don't like). Personally like sandboxes if they're done right, dev just needs to make sure that there's a good and robust quest tracker in place. Also would be nice to have something pop up when you completed all the content of that version. Also GALLERY. Every game needs one yet so many lack it.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Game drastically need a list of things to do, if this game will go on. Im sure the reason why people dont like sandbox is cuz of the pointless clicking to an empty area of nothing to do, hoping to pop an event.
But other than that, story(adapted from the shining) the gorgeous renders, and rpgm converted to ren'py is great, love it!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
the white lines on the road are supposed to be there, its a common thing on alot a British roads, its to help drivers stick to the middle of the lane, the yellow lines are the road divider
Sorry to spoil your reply but that's a load of bollocks. UK roads have white lines to separate the lanes. NOT for pillocks to drive along whilst weaving in and out of traffic like in other countries. Also there are only Yellow lines on the nearside or kerbside of the road, not down the middle of it.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes