4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

miolas

May 18, 2020
I see a great potential on this game especially if the dialogs are improved. Others are pretty good

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This VN needs a lot of work to be more playable:

1 - Create a journal or hint system to track what MC has done and what he should be doing. I spent a lot of time wandering around to places MC had already been. There was no end of content indication, so I didn't know I had seen everything until reading a post in this forum.

2 - When wandering around into dead ends, the characters are stuck at their ending dialog. There were a couple of exceptions where after the bathroom scene I got a different message at my door and what seems to be continuity problems with Tanya and the maid between my scenes with them.

3 - Nav needs work. I didn't meet the nun at first because either the nav arrow wasn't there the first time I entered the pool or it wasn't noticeable enough. A map with pending plot points highlighted combined with the missing journal would go a long ways to taking care of the aimless wandering around.

Reactions: Max1276 and Ara-sH

YorkshireBlue

Jul 23, 2017
animations and characters seem good, however there seems to be a general lack of story past the opening sequence and that coupled with a lack of log / quest system mean a lot of aimless random clicking on every single location just to see if there are any new scenes to be activated there, rather than a genuine reason to go to each area, if that makes sense?

early days though - keep it up!

Undir

May 15, 2019
I really liked the game, the renderings are good and the best they do not resemble others that are already boring to see the same thing, I wait for the next update.

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
I saw the tag #Lactation but I don't see any "Lactation" scene in the whole Gameplay.
Did i missed something? :unsure::rolleyes:

The Big Fat Panda

Jun 9, 2018
I played the RPGM version and now the Ren'Py version as well. I must say, it's a huge improvement overr the RPGM version. Excellent renders!!! I loved the game. Only thing missing is a Hint System or a quest list to find out what we are supposed to do and when the content for the update is over.

Kudos to the developer for the changed game!!!

Reactions: Max1276

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Nothing happens when I click on highlighted lockers in the locker room, how to get massage oil from locker room?
View attachment 983696
Did you talk to maid? She said to bring her lotion after you talk to her. Let assume that you did, it in the locker in locker room. It took me a while to find it. It on top locker some where between middle to right locker section.

D

Deleted member 2289875

can't wait to find out what's next. keep up the good work!

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
With deep regret, i have to inform you that the game will be put on hold.

My partner and artist of the game has some IRL issues (Dunno more about that) and has to stop working.
If i manage to get a hold of him, we will make an official post about it on Patreon and stop charging people (I joined later and don't have accest to Patreon). As always, i like transparency and don't wanna deceive people, therefore I officially declare the game to be ON HOLD as of today.
Sorry folks, im disappointed as you are (if not more..) but it's out of my hands.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
With deep regret, i have to inform you that the game will be put on hold.

My partner and artist of the game has some IRL issues (Dunno more about that) and has to stop working.
If i manage to get a hold of him, we will make an official post about it on Patreon and stop charging people (I joined later and don't have accest to Patreon). As always, i like transparency and don't wanna deceive people, therefore I officially declare the game to be ON HOLD as of today.
Sorry folks, im disappointed as you are (if not more..) but it's out of my hands.
Well that sucks.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes