4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
With deep regret, i have to inform you that the game will be put on hold.

My partner and artist of the game has some IRL issues (Dunno more about that) and has to stop working.
If i manage to get a hold of him, we will make an official post about it on Patreon and stop charging people (I joined later and don't have accest to Patreon). As always, i like transparency and don't wanna deceive people, therefore I officially declare the game to be ON HOLD as of today.
Sorry folks, im disappointed as you are (if not more..) but it's out of my hands.
NoNoooooo

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020

My partner and artist of the game has some IRL issues (Dunno more about that) and has to stop working.
If i manage to get a hold of him, we will make an official post about it on Patreon and stop charging people (I joined later and don't have accest to Patreon). As always, i like transparency and don't wanna deceive people, therefore I officially declare the game to be ON HOLD as of today.
Sorry folks, im disappointed as you are (if not more..) but it's out of my hands.
Oh no dang, hope you guys get it resolve the issues in real life asap. Stay strong...

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

that's really sad ,because the game have really a good potential ,good luck

• Sad
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. dont like that free roam without any hints, but the art is nice.

Is there an end msg for content? Because the Secretary was in the bath and I had fun with the maid and met the cousins wife at the pool. Now I cant find anything to progress.

And seems to be a kinetic novel, because I had no choices up to that point.

• Angry
Reactions: uhhhok

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

Is there an end msg for content? Because the Secretary was in the bath and I had fun with the maid and met the cousins wife at the pool. Now I cant find anything to progress.

That's as far as it goes for the moment.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

That's as far as it goes for the moment.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Graphic looks good, they do need a hint system in place, cause sometimes it's confusing AF as to what to do.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hey guys!
First of all, i wanna thank everyone for their kind words, comments like all the above are a huge motivation... More than you know.

We are down BUT not out and this Onhold situation might end sooner than you think.
Stay tuned...

75f366e53975cc23c9cfab04bfaf157d.gif

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Just went i was about to give props to the rendering skill for this brand new game, it's ON HOLD, hope everything goes well, and i'm hoping i will see this game from start to finish, fingers cross.

Reactions: uhhhok
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes