4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Huh? The previous game i worked on isn't abandoned AFAIK and the situation of this game is out of my hands. I can't work with assets i don't have.
I either am confusing u with someone else or a previous comment got me to think u had this terrible luck with a bunch of projects....sorry for the mistake....

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sorry to hear that. This game looks terrific. I hope that your partner shows back up and does their part to keep it going. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Huh? The previous game i worked on isn't abandoned AFAIK and the situation of this game is out of my hands. I can't work with assets i don't have.
Too sad , that should be the most sad thing I know, you got the passion and nothing you can do, damn, wish the guy will safe and come back. GL my friend!

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
after taking the second photo in the kitchen and talking to Elma, the game stops and no mouse or keyboard controls work anymore
If you play RPGM version - v0.5. Than this version have lot of bugs and evelopment is over
Try newer Ren'Py version. This one is onhold but have only minors bugs without affecting the pot.

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
I like Ren'Py games but a game like this whit this mystery things that reminds me of Lust Epedemic i prefeer RPGM instead thats what i think. I dont get same excitment from this Ren'Py version as the RPGM version.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes