4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?? What to do when you have met everyone when you reach the hotel?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a walkthrough?? What to do when you have met everyone when you reach the hotel?
Too early for walkthrough and it is very simple. Talk to everyone in hotel, check the bathroom in your room, meet the maid and get lotion and meet the maid again to receive massage, meet cousin s wife in pool, meet nun in pool (many people overlook this)

Reactions: Loganfin

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys!
I don't have any official news yet BUT i brought a little something for everyone.

View attachment 996370
View attachment 996372

Courtesy of the amazing GFX artists of F95 <3
Like the start but if your going to leave loose ends, please leave a note like " next episode or on hold" etc. so we no not to waste time running all over the place. When they say ' I'll see you later' It leaves you thinking where is the rest of the content. I went through all floors at lest five times look for next character in line or plot point.

Reactions: YaBoy

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Why is this game onhold? As soon as I saw it I decided to play and I opened the page and saw it? ... Could you explain to me what happened?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Why is this game onhold? As soon as I saw it I decided to play and I opened the page and saw it? ... Could you explain to me what happened?
Go back to page 26 first post, there is an answer you are looking for.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
After bathroom scene i m stuck what to do next
If you meet everyone, did see lady in bathroom masturbate in your room, did do massage with maid (the lotion is in the bathroom and you need to click on locker) then you are done.

Reactions: BenBen95

Scooby Don't

Jan 27, 2021
I'm really kinda new to this forum and all the games.. so I got started with this one and the graphics look really damn good...
Sad to read about your personal problems.. I hope its over soon, can't wait to continue!

Take care m8

darkstealler

Feb 13, 2019
There's horror tag, so I want to ask anyone who already play the game is it scary or not before downloading the game.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes