cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah i know. i just know how some of the players that want to play a character a lesbian react to that kind of scenes.
I do get where you're coming from though and I know that not everyone will like that little scene, but it's a short event that they can skip through quickly

Oct 2, 2018
She's never thought about lesbian stuff before, the fantasy wasn't specifically aimed at a straight audience it was just to show the effect the new drug has on her, there will be a couple of lesbian choices in the update.
I'm writing here since I still don't see that you have a new thread for that game.

The truth is that although you say that the fantasy was not specifically for a straight audience, only they wouldn't get bored of it, as a lesbian and someone who would only play a purely lesbian route it becomes very boring to play a game where the protagonist is going to be showing interest and fantasizing about men all the time.

I also hope I don't sound like I'm attacking but it seems that in the game the main character will be interested in men all the time because of what was seen with the "uber driver".

if the game is going to be like that, as stahalle says, there won't be much interest in the lesbian route.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm writing here since I still don't see that you have a new thread for that game.

The truth is that although you say that the fantasy was not specifically for a straight audience, only they wouldn't get bored of it, as a lesbian and someone who would only play a purely lesbian route it becomes very boring to play a game where the protagonist is going to be showing interest and fantasizing about men all the time.

I also hope I don't sound like I'm attacking but it seems that in the game the main character will be interested in men all the time because of what was seen with the "uber driver".

if the game is going to be like that, as stahalle says, there won't be much interest in the lesbian route.
That's a good point, I didn't really think about the uber driver, I'll think more carefully about how I write the dialogue so it can work well for those only focused on a lesbian path, I've got some good ideas for that in the update. I hope this helps you

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I do have an idea that Lisa the doctor's receptionist could ride in the elevator with Alyx and that could lead to an option for her to either fantasise about Lisa or the two guys, so I can make that, change the dialogue with the uber driver then add it all in when I've got the update ready, that way people who want to play it lesbian straight from the start can do

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
yeah i know. i just know how some of the players that want to play a character a lesbian react to that kind of scenes.
Yeah, it's a massive turn-off. Obviously with her being married nobody is going to think she has always been a lesbian, but once the game has started her fantasising about men is a no. The Uber driver on the other hand I didn't mind so much, it seemed more like she was getting off from the vibrations of the bike than anything, which was pretty hot.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, it's a massive turn-off. Obviously with her being married nobody is going to think she has always been a lesbian, but once the game has started her fantasising about men is a no. The Uber driver on the other hand I didn't mind so much, it seemed more like she was getting off from the vibrations of the bike than anything, which was pretty hot.
The vibration was the focus of it but I'll tweak the dialogue to show that for others too

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes