UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
start_screen.png

Overview:
It's about a female tattoo artist called Ashley (Ash) Walker who wants to become famous like the guys on Miami ink. The player will follow two different paths for how she gets there, a single path where she gets to have lots of naughty fun, and a path where she dates her boss Ryan (there will also be a third path but that's more of a surprise for now) Ash will meet different people and have different events on each path.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2019-12-21
Developer: WarAngel -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: FAN SIG

day_2_single_102.png day_1_image_26.png day_1_image_57.png day_1_single_10.png day_1_image_38.png day_1_single_22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Just finished it. So far renders look amazing, but I hope some more tags are added in the future.

Reactions: namiv

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Is there or will there be a lesbian path?

And I don't mean a 'suck a train of dicks to get to a single G/G scene' type of 'lesbian' path but a proper girls only path. I don't mind playing as a female MC, but I strongly prefer to get it on with the ladies only.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Sooo many fake tits!!

And I actually laughed when the customer asked for a skull and they just went right to it. And then asked about the price after it was done.

Reactions: Stripes001

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Tattoos are kind of a turn-off for me but the story seems fun and fairly original. So I guess I can get over it for the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna keep this title under my radar and give it a try in a couple more updates.
True. tattoos sucks. they cover the natural skin, and make it hideous looking.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I've tried the game and i must tell that this first release of cloudstrife has impressed me a lot .
The Graphic work is absolutely well made and with some touch that reveled that the developer , made a big work here in his first game.
There are some renders that i like really a lot and the touch to realize the Memories Renders in the morning is for me really so nice ..
I think that most of Tattoos lover like i'm will like the game and the originality of the choice s of most of them
Some nice renders that was for me really impressive ... but i was forgetting the most important thing ; Ash is so beautiful

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes