PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So the tags say there is DP content but as far as I know it has not been implemented yet, right?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Shouldn't tattoo artists be showing customers a catalog of artwork to choose from, or even be working from flash images sometimes? I mean when a customer asks for "a nice Japanese art piece on her leg", I would think there would be several options to choose from, rather than have Ash just make something up every time a customer comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Shouldn't tattoo artists be showing customers a catalog of artwork to choose from, or even be working from flash images sometimes? I mean when a customer asks for "a nice Japanese art piece on her leg", I would think there would be several options to choose from, rather than have Ash just make something up every time a customer comes in.
Yeah, for a game with a tattoo theme, the whole tattoo stuff is quite bland and quick. I mean, she is probably the fastes tattoo artist in the world ^^

I prefer games with some build up ... here the MC is just fucking horny form the get go, her BF is a stripper and she stumbles over threesomes like dirt on the streets. For me that is just boring.

The women all look the same ... dont get me wrong I like that artificial bimbo style, but outside of a pure bimbo game it is strange. Especially when the MC falls on the dick of a plastic surgeon ... a missed opportunity. She has nothing to improve because she already got all that ^^

Maybe try to get some diversity into the girls ... and slowdown the encounters. The number and the progress in the encounters. The meeting of Faith is a good example. It fells like there is a missing scene .. Ash enters the cafe, and in the next screen she excuses for something... but for what? There is a screen missing that foreshadows that she might stumble into Faith or Faith wants to make contact to Ash or something like that. And that is the most developed one currently.

It seems to be one of these solid, but mediocre gonzo games. For a first game that is perfectly fine, and maybe we will see improvements in the future updates. :)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, for a game with a tattoo theme, the whole tattoo stuff is quite bland and quick. I mean, she is probably the fastes tattoo artist in the world ^^

I prefer games with some build up ... here the MC is just fucking horny form the get go, her BF is a stripper and she stumbles over threesomes like dirt on the streets. For me that is just boring.

The women all look the same ... dont get me wrong I like that artificial bimbo style, but outside of a pure bimbo game it is strange. Especially when the MC falls on the dick of a plastic surgeon ... a missed opportunity. She has nothing to improve because she already got all that ^^

Maybe try to get some diversity into the girls ... and slowdown the encounters. The number and the progress in the encounters. The meeting of Faith is a good example. It fells like there is a missing scene .. Ash enters the cafe, and in the next screen she excuses for something... but for what? There is a screen missing that foreshadows that she might stumble into Faith or Faith wants to make contact to Ash or something like that. And that is the most developed one currently.

It seems to be one of these solid, but mediocre gonzo games. For a first game that is perfectly fine, and maybe we will see improvements in the future updates. :)
The tattooing is just a base point for the story, it's not a central part of it even though she is a tattoo artist, it's about the people that she meets on her journey. If i focus too much on the tattooing aspect then people will get bored of seeing hundreds of tattooing images. I understand if you don't like the game as it won't be to everyone's tastes, I'm just following a story that i had in my mind

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The tattooing is just a base point for the story, it's not a central part of it even though she is a tattoo artist, it's about the people that she meets on her journey. If i focus too much on the tattooing aspect then people will get bored of seeing hundreds of tattooing images. I understand if you don't like the game as it won't be to everyone's tastes, I'm just following a story that i had in my mind
Ok - maybe I got mislead by the title and the plot synopsis of the game. :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The tattooing is just a base point for the story, it's not a central part of it even though she is a tattoo artist, it's about the people that she meets on her journey.
So... a MacGuffin. Okay.
I'm just following a story that i had in my mind
Take all criticism 'under advisement'. If you can fit it into your vision, consider it. Otherwise, go with your plan. Developers who blow with the wind are soon blown out the door.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So... a MacGuffin. Okay.

Take all criticism 'under advisement'. If you can fit it into your vision, consider it. Otherwise, go with your plan. Developers who blow with the wind are soon blown out the door.
Oh yeah if something fits then i'll definitely add it or change something if it can be done, like i never thought of adding a full on lesbian path but people seem to want it and i can do it without much trouble so why not:)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .see ... so called ink just looks like sharpie drawings on the hand and arm ...
2019 we got Ink Syrens .. Ink Master .. A lot of Vlogs from artists ...

Ink has to be pivotal ... put it in bold black and grey and parade it off.

Ink might serve tagging purposes also => some cult, some runes ...

When watching the vlogs of female tattoo artists are more entertaining than this game ...

That is a major problem!!!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes