88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Finely other game with only female protagonist, I love that so much, I think I can make my signature for my favorit female and futa protgonist. This will be an amezing game in future. Finely without male protgonists becouse isn't my favorite type of game.

Reactions: cloudstrife
May 30, 2017
QUOTE="ClaireBear, post: 2358249, member: 1607394"]
As much as I like futa and I am glad dev decided to add a lesbian path, adding futa too might be stretching it a bit thin.
[/QUOTE]
I don't see why. I'm just asking for one or two scenes between futa x Ash.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't have any plans to add futa to the game, that sort of thing really isn't for me, but there will be strap ons so you can just pretend with those haha. For compression we're definitely going to have to look at something when I get episode 2 ready, might switch from png to jpeg and see what difference that makes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Here's my Compressed version

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forever Ink Chapter 1 EP1 Revamp [War Angel] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download Windows/linux (82MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So with the new lesbian path I decided to try this out, the girls are just stunning and I really like the big fake tits look. Them all being that way is perhaps a little strange, but I'm not complaining. It would be nice if you could select straight, lesbian, or bi at the beginning though; having Ash talking about dick with Brooke and drooling over the big beefy customer was a little offputting when I already knew I was going to play her as 100% gay, and while it's pretty obvious that choosing to ask Ryan out will lead to straight content it's not at all obvious that going home alone will also do so.
Also I remember some previous comments about how the tattooing seems weird, and I agree. I don't know much about tattoos, but even I know that walking in off the street, giving a vague description of what you want, getting inked and then asking 'how much do I owe you?' isn't how it works.
Those quibbles aside however, I really enjoyed it, and I'll definitely be giving some support.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes