Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Just finished to play the second episode
Really great work ( my compliments cloudstrife for all your efforts ) and this second release is absolutely more than consistent with more than 500 renders inside ...
There is the continuation also of the pure Lesbian route , so hot and intense and i want to speak in this post especially about this branch , because it was added from the developer after many players requests and he really made a fantastic work , most of the renders are just with a impressive quality with a masterly use of the lights ; i think that all person that love the " public sex " will like for sure most of those so hot scenes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Episode 2 , The public release ...

UncleVT if it's possible ( i played this second release ) to add these tags to the thread : Big Tits , Prostitution , Oral Sex , Vaginal Sex , Exhibitionism, Stripping, Sex Toys

Last edited:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
The game looks so good, its definitely more on the lesbian side hopefully we will get to see her with other guys in next updates.

Reactions: cloudstrife

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Will try it later, girls that want lesbian only paths should have games too, and with Erosion abandoning the crap out of High Life, its nice to see someone picking up the slack !

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Reading the overview it didn't seem like a lesbian game, but if thats how it will be theres nothing wrong with multiple sexy women lol

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forever Ink [Ch. 1 Ep. 2] [WarAngel] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Download PC (133MB): - - -

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Reading the overview it didn't seem like a lesbian game, but if thats how it will be theres nothing wrong with multiple sexy women lol
Its not strictly lesbian... the game originally had 2 paths... one where the MC (female) fucked only her boss (romance path)... and one where she Harem'd up (fucking everything that moved)... a lot of us asked the dev if he considered making a pure lesbian route, since its more unique than having a female fuck everything that moves (like most of the "dumb bimbo in rape city" type games), only this one has a brian...

The dev agreed, and the previous update included a revamp of ch1 with a lesbian only path... so now there are 3 paths in the game... soon to be 4, as the "romance path" will include side dishes of pussy too, without cheating.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forever Ink [Ch. 1 Ep. 2] [WarAngel] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Download PC (133MB): - - -

Thanks bas

Reactions: bas
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes