cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Its not strictly lesbian... the game originally had 2 paths... one where the MC (female) fucked only her boss (romance path)... and one where she Harem'd up (fucking everything that moved)... a lot of us asked the dev if he considered making a pure lesbian route, since its more unique than having a female fuck everything that moves (like most of the "dumb bimbo in rape city" type games), only this one has a brian...

The dev agreed, and the previous update included a revamp of ch1 with a lesbian only path... so now there are 3 paths in the game... soon to be 4, as the "romance path" will include side dishes of pussy too, without cheating.
Yep 3 full paths with a branch for the boss path, at some point in chapter 2 I'll be adding an optional cheating path and the sharing boss path will get another branch to it too. But all that extra work will mean I'll have to split each update into parts and focus on two paths at a time (like all the different branches for the boss path and the cheating path for one update, then the single path and lesbian path for the next update) otherwise you'd only get about 140 images per path, focusing on two paths per update means I'll be able to do between 300 to 400 images per path

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yep 3 full paths with a branch for the boss path, at some point in chapter 2 I'll be adding an optional cheating path and the sharing boss path will get another branch to it too. But all that extra work will mean I'll have to split each update into parts and focus on two paths at a time (like all the different branches for the boss path and the cheating path for one update, then the single path and lesbian path for the next update) otherwise you'd only get about 140 images per path, focusing on two paths per update means I'll be able to do between 300 to 400 images per path
If it were up to me I'd say forget the cheating path... NTR has enough games as it is anyway... but its your game and your decision.

Personally 3 paths with a branch in one of them seems like it would please the most people without it becoming too much for you.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If it were up to me I'd say forget the cheating path... NTR has enough games as it is anyway... but its your game and your decision.

Personally 3 paths with a branch in one of them seems like it would please the most people without it becoming too much for you.
Originally the boss path was going to be a cheating path eventually with no option, but Fantabaldu suggested that making it an option would be better for those who don't want to cheat on Ryan

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I like this game I don't play female Mc games much. I have a hard time since i'm a dude playing a chick an me chasing after the meat stick just is a NO thanks lol The lesbian is path is good thing more sexy women lol now I can still be a poon hunter lol an not be a dick magnet and take every shlong the game forced on you. It good to be a no dick getting MC zone lol

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It'll be totally player choice if they want Ash to cheat on Ryan, but it's just a simple cheating path and I don't think it's NTR. Ash will start doing things with other guys and girls when Ryan isn't around, sometimes almost getting caught but not quite. I've got some very naughty ideas for it:)

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Ok we have a different story and this game have so much potential i am not pressuring you just saying

Story 10/10 so far
Character Design 10/10 ( i think we need a Milf Character or i miss the Milf character )
and we have 3 path ( so far )

I love this game i want more so this game is on the list of Waiting for more Update's

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok we have a different story and this game have so much potential i am not pressuring you just saying

Story 10/10 so far
Character Design 10/10 ( i think we need a Milf Character or i miss the Milf character )
and we have 3 path ( so far )

I love this game i want more so this game is on the list of Waiting for more Update's
I've got a MILF character lined up but she won't be appearing until the end of chapter 2

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
Coming from the latest update page, because the game has a nice 'n interesting theme and looks like having some quality (renders). You know im always on the hunt for beautiful wamen :)
Clicking through the 6 preview-pics making a first impression. Thinking:"wow. . . yet another game with ridiculously large rubber-boobs, how varied."
The last two pics was the finishing-move on me :) I lmao'ed hard, accepted the defeat, closed the case and probably will never come back ^^ just my 2 cents ;)

I wish you all the best with your project, farewell

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Now it's gone public I'll post what I thought of the latest lesbian path update when I played it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've definitely got some dirty stuff planned for Brooke, Ash and Kevin in episode 4. And things will get very steamy with Frankie but it might not end well for her marriage

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am a HUGE fan of bimbos if they are still of a believable size. This is the first time I looked at this game and I think it is pretty good, both paths are well written and have good content for a game at this stage, definitely one to keep an eye on. I do wish though that there was a transformation element to it, Tattooing is the start of body modification for a lot of folk so to the ability to take a more normally built, tattoo free girl, and slowly get her to transform into a bimbo would be awesome, but that isn't a complaint, this story has potential. One last comment, more corruption choices and merging of paths, pretty please :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Not my kind of game (dunno yet)

Renders 9/10 + Big tits / - Tattoos (add more text/story between the Renders and not on the skin)

Story 7/10 + Missing MILF + Family

and if you keep the BBC away i Will visit this game again in the future

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes