Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Needs less baby comments in the pool scene. The dialogue sounds fine without so many of them. Other than that Devon was very attractive and had a more enjoyable body. Not to say Ash isn't attractive. ;)

Reactions: cloudstrife

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Other choise for make to Ash her Saloo Ink, choise for refiuse to kiss the boss or samone else wont fuck her, Choise in strip club nithinkelse to mae choise or don't make Ash dance to the pole? Don kiss to the strip club or hang out with Brooke. She is a friend and what happen if she will a date with Brooke make her girlfriend of Ash?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So with the new lesbian path I decided to try this out, the girls are just stunning and I really like the big fake tits look. Them all being that way is perhaps a little strange, but I'm not complaining. It would be nice if you could select straight, lesbian, or bi at the beginning though; having Ash talking about dick with Brooke and drooling over the big beefy customer was a little offputting when I already knew I was going to play her as 100% gay, and while it's pretty obvious that choosing to ask Ryan out will lead to straight content it's not at all obvious that going home alone will also do so.
Also I remember some previous comments about how the tattooing seems weird, and I agree. I don't know much about tattoos, but even I know that walking in off the street, giving a vague description of what you want, getting inked and then asking 'how much do I owe you?' isn't how it works.
Those quibbles aside however, I really enjoyed it, and I'll definitely be giving some support.
Yeah the first tattoo scene was a bit of a mess up on my part, wasn't thinking properly for that one

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Other choise for make to Ash her Saloo Ink, choise for refiuse to kiss the boss or samone else wont fuck her, Choise in strip club nithinkelse to mae choise or don't make Ash dance to the pole? Don kiss to the strip club or hang out with Brooke. She is a friend and what happen if she will a date with Brooke make her girlfriend of Ash?
Brooke and Ash won't ever date properly as Brooke is in a relationship with Kevin, but they will still get to have fun as you'll find out in the next update :)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i think a nipple piercing would suit Ash appearance reallly well, also, you plan to make her get other tattoos during the game? i mean, ppl with that amount of tattoos, don't really stop to get more at some point irl, especially someone who works with that
Yes I do plan to give Ash more tattoos later on, as for nipple piercings that's a bit tricky since she's a genesis 3 model and daz3d have only made piercings for genesis 8s, I do have a third party set but they were a bit of a pain before, I'll have a play around at some point and see what I can do

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes