Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
like the renders but not so much the lack of ability to stay on pure lesbian path. maybe in the future? anyways good luck to dev.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
like the renders but not so much the lack of ability to stay on pure lesbian path. maybe in the future? anyways good luck to dev.
Actually if you check the post i've just made on my patreon page i think you'll like what you read:)

Reactions: Look-see

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pity for the female MC that I don't like ( the games not your MC) but the renders are very beautiful

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Actually if you check the post i've just made on my patreon page i think you'll like what you read:)
this is good news and pretty much all i need lol.

i wanted to mention something i should have before. or ask

so how interactive you plan on making the game? i noticed that when it came to choosing between boss and club scene there wasnt any choices on how you handle the situation. the boss scene i can understand but club scene a little strange for me. like i was expecting a choice somewhere to decide whether to flirt with couple or ignore them. or best case scenario play with wife (dont care if husband watches) like i said lesbian path is all i need to enjoy game. but was curious if in the future you'll get to decide who to encourage or who not to. or if it'll happen automatically like in club scene? and again good luck on game

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Haven't tried it yet, but I sure hope one can AVOID any and all lesbians in this game.

Given that the MC is female and as every straight male knows:

You gotta play a dude to enjoy lesbians, especially to convince them what their eggs need: cum, jizz, cream, sauce, sperms, semen, seed, baby batter, etc.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
this is good news and pretty much all i need lol.

i wanted to mention something i should have before. or ask

so how interactive you plan on making the game? i noticed that when it came to choosing between boss and club scene there wasnt any choices on how you handle the situation. the boss scene i can understand but club scene a little strange for me. like i was expecting a choice somewhere to decide whether to flirt with couple or ignore them. or best case scenario play with wife (dont care if husband watches) like i said lesbian path is all i need to enjoy game. but was curious if in the future you'll get to decide who to encourage or who not to. or if it'll happen automatically like in club scene? and again good luck on game
For my first game I wanted to try and keep things a bit more simple in terms of choices, as it goes on I might see if I can add the occasional choice for how a certain sexual event will go

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Haven't tried it yet, but I sure hope one can AVOID any and all lesbians in this game.

Given that the MC is female and as every straight male knows:

You gotta play a dude to enjoy lesbians, especially to convince them what their eggs need: cum, jizz, cream, sauce, sperms, semen, seed, baby batter, etc.
Well I'm not really planning on having any lesbian events on the faithful path with Ryan, there will be a few on the cheating path and more on the single path

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I dont do girlfriend MCs, so what does Cheating/Single mean here?

Ren'py suggets multiple choice (on encounter) even if that takes longer to make I am aware of that, but it's worth the wait generally

Let's say fictional scenario (I dont know if such a scenario is already in the game or not) - just as simple easy example:
1. She goes drinking. Sits at bar.
2. Person A (female) sits down next to her and starts babbling
2a: Interested
2b: GTFO
3. Person B (male) sits down
3a: Interested
3b: GTFO

Now if this showcases the general system for lets say Single-Route, and it's easy and clear how to avoid unwanted stuff, then I say:
gonna be fine game

But if it stops at "2a" and her poor egg doesn't get any joy - after travelling all the way from her ovaries, damn, that's just cruel. If I was that egg, and was denied so brutally, I'd give my carrier such PMS and cramps and bleed sooooo much.... I don't think there is a word that describes such vast amounts of blood.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I dont do girlfriend MCs, so what does Cheating/Single mean here?

Ren'py suggets multiple choice (on encounter) even if that takes longer to make I am aware of that, but it's worth the wait generally

Let's say fictional scenario (I dont know if such a scenario is already in the game or not) - just as simple easy example:
1. She goes drinking. Sits at bar.
2. Person A (female) sits down next to her and starts babbling
2a: Interested
2b: GTFO
3. Person B (male) sits down
3a: Interested
3b: GTFO

Now if this showcases the general system for lets say Single-Route, and it's easy and clear how to avoid unwanted stuff, then I say:
gonna be fine game

But if it stops at "2a" and her poor egg doesn't get any joy - after travelling all the way from her ovaries, damn, that's just cruel. If I was that egg, and was denied so brutally, I'd give my carrier such PMS and cramps and bleed sooooo much.... I don't think there is a word that describes such vast amounts of blood.
I'm planning on having 4 different paths in the game, path 1. (single) Ash gets to have fun with lots of different men and women. Path 2. (boss relationship) Ash starts dating her boss Ryan. Path 3. (cheating) eventually Ash will be given the choice to start cheating on Ryan. Path 4. (lesbian relationship) Ash will start dating a woman called Devon. That's what I've got planned for the game

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OK I've spoken to my engine coder and he said he should be able to add a points system to the game, so from the next version onwards Ash will be faced with two options for certain events, a submissive choice (where she follows the other person's lead) and a dominant choice (where Ash is in charge of how the event goes). Each choice will give you either SUB points or DOM points and if you have enough points then during certain later events you'll be able to choose an extra more naughty submissive or dominant event.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes