absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
would be nice with a pure lesbian path i agree with that, when you play as a female mc i usually prefer pure lesbian, but if you think its too much work then you could just give the option too always say no too a guy that should be easy enough.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
It seems that devs are being applied a lot these days. Very good releases in a very short time.!! Thanks!! :D

Reactions: cloudstrife

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
would be nice with a pure lesbian path i agree with that, when you play as a female mc i usually prefer pure lesbian, but if you think its too much work then you could just give the option too always say no too a guy that should be easy enough.
I'll see if i can have it where Ash can choose what to do in certain events (do something with the guys and girls or just girls:)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Was surprised when I finished this short game and have to say that while i wish there was a pure lesbian path like others i still liked the two paths that were available at the current release state. It kind of gives the impression off the start that the mc is open minded to a degree and is bi but when you met the one woman, Faith i think it was, that you get the impression of the many possible paths that were possible one being a poly of sorts.

Look forward to see how this game fleshes out ;)

Edit: While i am not a fan of absurdly oversized breasts these at least looked tasteful and the people actually looked human at the angles presented in the cg's

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Graphically it looks great, the story so far does not reveal much to us but it is the beginning. Big beautiful shapely tits combined with beautiful shapely women just a perfect combination. A great job I keep my fingers crossed for further updates and work done. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The girls are all hot but I'm not into Female Protagonist games where you can't be a lesbian. Add that though and you've got my support.
Yeah it shouldn't be too difficult to tweak a few things, i've got lots of lesbian stuff planned anyway (working on one such scene right now:) so i can just add the option for Ash to choose who she wants to do stuff with in certain events:)

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Is there or will there be a lesbian path?

And I don't mean a 'suck a train of dicks to get to a single G/G scene' type of 'lesbian' path but a proper girls only path. I don't mind playing as a female MC, but I strongly prefer to get it on with the ladies only.
i agree with you, i am not much a fan of a Female MC unless there is a lesbian only path with no guys interacting with the Female MC

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
art was good. at over a 1gb for what's here it seems heavy to me. hope that chick washed the dildo before she put it back...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, those lesbian contents...Avoidable or not? Is that boss dating path cleared from lesbian content?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hard to tell on whether or not I am really going to like this game or not. The graphics are good, the story line seems coherent so far. Good luck with your game, I may give it another shot in a version or two.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I"M not a big fan of tattoos but DANNN you must be blind to not appreciate how good the renders are
great work so far as I said the renders look amazing the story is nice but really strike me the most is that originality in choices that this game possesses
I just simply love it
the only flaw that I could think of is "and that's only a personal opinion" is the fact that the mc has so many tattoos on her body that afraid me it can take away some of her beauty in future releases
I get it she is a tattoo artist -a nymphomaniac one- if I might say but if you could just do some rework on her tattoos nothing too crazy just to make her looks more appealing especially for a no-tattoo lover
other than that I enjoyed quite a lot this first release keep up the good work and hope to see more of it

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I"M not a big fan of tattoos but DANNN you must be blind to not appreciate how good the renders are
great work so far as I said the renders look amazing the story is nice but really strike me the most is that originality in choices that this game possesses
I just simply love it
the only flaw that I could think of is "and that's only a personal opinion" is the fact that the mc has so many tattoos on her body that afraid me it can take away some of her beauty in future releases
I get it she is a tattoo artist -a nymphomaniac one- if I might say but if you could just do some rework on her tattoos nothing too crazy just to make her looks more appealing especially for a no-tattoo lover
other than that I enjoyed quite a lot this first release keep up the good work and hope to see more of it
I think it would look strange if I removed some of her tattoos at the moment, but I'm glad you like it so far:)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes