Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Some pf my favorite pictures from the Episode 2 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rythan25

Thanks for the info I was avoiding this as it only had two paths date some turd route and the free for all route which would just make her a whore with no options where you could pick and choose who to do things with.

I think right now Devon and Frankie are the hottest ones in the game. Glad there are a few girls that haven't gone to the same breast doctor who's fixated on beach balls and has a endless supply of beach balls laying around his office.

cloudstrife

This part might need to be fixed in the dialogue as there is now 3 paths not 2. I also noticed while spamming past the stuff I didn't want to see that there was one spot when it switches to Victoria after the Ash and Brooke scene that her name was shown as Ash instead of Victoria. I also noticed there are variables boss_path and single_path that never get actually used and I couldn't see a lesbian path.

Reactions: cloudstrife

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This game is very promising. I played it through three times: the Ryan path (hetero), the Devon path (lez). and the bi path with multiple partners and opportunities. Each of those I chose dom over shy. I might play each again and choose shy over dom. I love a VN with optional paths. I found it to be fairly well written with some interesting characters. The plot isn't yet fully developed, but it is compelling so far. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Rythan25

Thanks for the info I was avoiding this as it only had two paths date some turd route and the free for all route which would just make her a whore with no options where you could pick and choose who to do things with.

I think right now Devon and Frankie are the hottest ones in the game. Glad there are a few girls that haven't gone to the same breast doctor who's fixated on beach balls and has a endless supply of beach balls laying around his office.

cloudstrife

This part might need to be fixed in the dialogue as there is now 3 paths not 2. I also noticed while spamming past the stuff I didn't want to see that there was one spot when it switches to Victoria after the Ash and Brooke scene that her name was shown as Ash instead of Victoria. I also noticed there are variables boss_path and single_path that never get actually used and I couldn't see a lesbian path.

Yeah I need to fix the "two" paths bit, I've informed Elyase about the Victoria/Ash name switch so it should be fixed for the next update

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This game is very promising. I played it through twice: the Ryan path and the Devon path. Each of those I chose dom over shy. I might play twice more and choose shy over dom. I love a VN with optional paths. I read another comment that there is a third path. I'll play again and see if I can catch that one. I found it to be fairly well written with some interesting characters. The plot isn't yet fully developed, but it is compelling so far. I'm looking forward to future updates.
Yes there is a third path, if you choose to go home instead of either asking Ryan out or calling Devon then you'll get it

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This isn't anything to do with the game but I've started selling artwork online, if you're interested in my first piece then check it out on redbubble

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax and Mormont

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
A game with a female protagonist... had to check it out. Good ones are rare.

Nice visuals and straight forward game. I appreciate how in the beginning the story branches threefold, the different routes are easy to follow. Each day the 3 paths give very different scenes and thus tell their own story.
No fan of too much tattoos but the tattoo artwork is excellent. Imho all women look good (men too btw) though they all seem to have gone to the same boob surgeon. But why bother, if you like 'm big? ;)

There also are dom/shy attributes. The dom or shy choice now only seem to give different scenes. Curious if those attributes will be more important later on.

Enjoyed playing this fp game. Thanks cloudstrife (WarAngel) (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think that Victoria is such sneky who wont use ash like a ply toy behind her back. I don't trust her.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'll be adding full animations to episode 3, but since they're premade ones I'll only be able to add them to the single path and the boss path because the artist Stimuli hasn't made any lesbian animations yet. I'm terrible at animating stuff myself but a friend has said that he'd like to make animations for me when he can upgrade his computer so he should be able to make those ones, and masturbation and blowjob ones too, but I don't know when he'll be able to do it. So what do you think?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'll be adding full animations to episode 3, but since they're premade ones I'll only be able to add them to the single path and the boss path because the artist Stimuli hasn't made any lesbian animations yet. I'm terrible at animating stuff myself but a friend has said that he'd like to make animations for me when he can upgrade his computer so he should be able to make those ones, and masturbation and blowjob ones too, but I don't know when he'll be able to do it. So what do you think?
I think that you are doing a great Job. I personally appreciate all your efforts ( both of time and economic ) to add some good animation stuff on your game , this is really appreciated from me , considering that Forever Ink is your first game and you are improving your skill , tks to the mayor experience that you are making step by step.
Actually in every case i would prefer and i'm eager to see more content and story about all characters that we have already seen in past two episodes.
So from me keep on with your good work , i'll be really happy to see all your progresses you made in next episode..

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes