Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'll be adding full animations to episode 3, but since they're premade ones I'll only be able to add them to the single path and the boss path because the artist Stimuli hasn't made any lesbian animations yet. I'm terrible at animating stuff myself but a friend has said that he'd like to make animations for me when he can upgrade his computer so he should be able to make those ones, and masturbation and blowjob ones too, but I don't know when he'll be able to do it. So what do you think?
I think that good animations are amazing, but bad ones it's better to just have stills.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Game progress
I know you all have been waiting a while for episode 3 but I'm not as far along in production as I'd like to be, the truth is that around a month ago my grandfather died so I had to drop everything and be there for my mum and grandmother, and I didn't really have much motivation for game creating for a while after that.
But the good news is that I'm adding animations to the game, they're premade ones and there aren't any premade lesbian animations so there won't be one on the lesbian path for episode 3, but a friend of mine is going to be starting to animate soon and he said that he'd help me out with those ones so episode 4 should have animations on all three paths:). I should be able to release episode 3 to ANGEL OF WAR tier supporters for around the 16th of December or a little earlier if i can.
Again have a great week everyone:)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
New release next week !!!!

1576248886669.png

Unlocked

Looks like Ash needs some me time:)
Right, this will be the final preview before the release, I should be able to get the last set of images done this weekend and have the game ready for $15 tiers somewhere around Tuesday.
Have a great weekend everyone:)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New release next week !!!!

View attachment 485586

Unlocked

Looks like Ash needs some me time:)
Right, this will be the final preview before the release, I should be able to get the last set of images done this weekend and have the game ready for $15 tiers somewhere around Tuesday.
Have a great weekend everyone:)
Hot! I definitely enjoy watching women masturbate.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Here we go!!!! the new release for the third episode !!!!!!!

Merry Christmas
Because it's Christmas the gap between patron tier releases will be smaller, I've just released it for $15, and $10 will get it on Saturday, $5 will get it on Monday and $1 will get it on Christmas eve. I'll then release it publicly at the end of the year

Reactions: Kingvlad
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes