Meanbean

Jun 3, 2017
Was waiting for a bit more content before giving this a try and it has its good points and bad. Renders are great and looking forward to trying out the different paths. Love the poster of Jessica in the strip club btw. My main issue is the fake looking tits but its not gonna stop me enjoying it and good luck to the developer in the future

Reactions: cloudstrife

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The tattooing is just a base point for the story, it's not a central part of it even though she is a tattoo artist, it's about the people that she meets on her journey. If i focus too much on the tattooing aspect then people will get bored of seeing hundreds of tattooing images. I understand if you don't like the game as it won't be to everyone's tastes, I'm just following a story that i had in my mind
Just.. if you find a large cache of trampstamps for Genesis 3 or 8 models, please do tell! Apparently, they're the hardest to make, because the figure UV splits right in the middle of the back, but occasionally I do find a creator who includes one with the skin. I'd just like to have a lot more of them :rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wish we had the option of avoiding the likes of Issac fewer guys and more girl on girl I just feel like the MC is dropping to her knees for every guy at least we had the option near the end but she still manages to get on her knees :LOL:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In Forever Ink yes there will be more big fake boobs, there'll be some in A New Life too but not as much as I want to try and balance that out a bit more
That's cool, I mean not everyone should have fake tits. The 'corrupting her friend's daughter' story in particular she ought to be natural. Definitely hoping that the two trophy wives will be fake though.

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
Just a FYI. After the woman who wants a rose tattoo like Ash has on her hip. The next two customers have no dialogue. Also some of the pictures will have little sparkly spots on their faces in one picture but not in the others so not sure if they are supposed to be piercings or just a glitch in that picture.

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
Everything looks very good, but over sized tits are not my cup of tea...
Actually they are my cup of tea, but why does every character come with them? Why not have her get them for her boyfriend? Or maybe she wants them, but he makes her get a nice dark green tattoo with his name on it to make sure the tits are for him not for slutting around.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually they are my cup of tea, but why does every character come with them? Why not have her get them for her boyfriend? Or maybe she wants them, but he makes her get a nice dark green tattoo with his name on it to make sure the tits are for him not for slutting around.
Yes, because making your partner get your name tattooed on their body isn't at all creepy or controlling...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It's approaching three months since the last update. Does anyone know when we might expect another installment?

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Good question...I guess we don't have an ETA for the next update? Or is this on-hold at this point?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Don't forget the three routes in this game are very different compared with each other. Each route use various people and/or locations than the other routes. That's alot to work for each update (almost 3 in 1^^).

We need more patience...I know that's not easy, but if the game continues were it ended I'm pretty sure the waiting time is worth it! ;)

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

Sorry for this GRIPE which isn't truly aimed at Warangel but at this community [and their expectations] in general

Just started this highly-praised VN... and I will play it [and I really want to like it]. BUT

The first image/scene is very high quality; we are introduced to the MC who is lying on her bed and her body is absolutely amazing and life-like EXCEPT for the fantasy tits [imo]. I never understand why so much hard work and attention to detail, by creating such a magnificently-rendered character just to completely spoil the immersive illusion by adding false, large boobs.

[again, imo] The MC has a fit, well-muscled body [that looks amazing] so why not aim for perfection by giving her more natural tits?

Think of ME2/ME3 Jack... an inked goddess... this MC didn't need to go so far as give the MC tiny tits [as Jack] but i could imagine much smaller and well-formed breasts being far more in character... and such breasts could have been inked too.

Just saying [keep it real] :)

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes