cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey everyone, sorry for being quiet the past few months. I am definitely still working on the new game ( I redesigned the female character because I just felt that the other one looked a bit too young, and I've changed the story so you'll be able to choose between a cheating path and a faithful path) and I think I'm doing reasonably well with making my own animations (I'll still be using bought ones for animations that I find too difficult) I've made 2 so far (there's a third one but it's a bought one so I can't claim it's mine lol) and I plan on having at least 10 by the time I'm finished with the first version. I can't say for certain when it'll be ready since I'm still trying to find somewhere new to live (been surprisingly difficult) but if things go well then I'd love to have it released before Christmas at the latest, if I can find somewhere soon and get everything sorted then the beginning of November might be a winner. Anyway I'll post some images on Patreon tomorrow and give some details on what the game is about. I hope you're all doing well and have a good weekend:)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything on here but there have been some issues with my pc and I had to wipe it, which meant I lost all the work I was doing. On a good note though since January I've been working on a new game, I don't want to say too much about it until it's ready (got around 45 more static images and 4 animations to make so hopefully it shouldn't be too long, maybe a few more weeks) but I will say that you play as a married woman in her early 40s, fetishes will include 2 faithful choices (Public sex/kinky) or (cuckold/swinging) cheating, lesbian, threesomes, group sex, anal, facial and so on. You'll be able to choose which paths you want to follow so if there's something you don't like then you don't have to see it

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah sadly I'm not working on Forever Ink anymore, at some point in the future I might come back to it but if I do I'll want to make it more like I originally wanted it to be, which would be a free roaming stat builder with a 24h clock (that's if I can find a game engine dev that can do that stuff)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah sadly I'm not working on Forever Ink anymore, at some point in the future I might come back to it but if I do I'll want to make it more like I originally wanted it to be, which would be a free roaming stat builder with a 24h clock (that's if I can find a game engine dev that can do that stuff)
That sucks, I was really liking where it was going. People really need to keep backups. I'm not sure about that new direction though, that kind of game is really easy to do wrong.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That sucks, I was really liking where it was going. People really need to keep backups. I'm not sure about that new direction though, that kind of game is really easy to do wrong.
Well how i originally pictured the was similar to Eleanor by lopgold, or like how Anna exciting affection has become in terms of navigation, like Ash would actually earn money from tattooing people and the more people she tattooed and the more she studied the more her skill would increase, which would mean she'd get higher paying clients. But I think it was all a bit too ambitious for my first proper stab at a game which was why I changed it to being more linear. But if I can find a game engine dev that can help me do it right then I'll remake it, but it won't be any time soon for that, my new top secret (for now) game is top priority:)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well how i originally pictured the was similar to Eleanor by lopgold, or like how Anna exciting affection has become in terms of navigation, like Ash would actually earn money from tattooing people and the more people she tattooed and the more she studied the more her skill would increase, which would mean she'd get higher paying clients. But I think it was all a bit too ambitious for my first proper stab at a game which was why I changed it to being more linear. But if I can find a game engine dev that can help me do it right then I'll remake it, but it won't be any time soon for that, my new top secret (for now) game is top priority:)
and that would be the biggest mistake you could make then,because a huge amount of players hate free roaming and an open world.
you already made the mistake to stop developing this game and making another one with animations,without even knowing how to make them you startet your second game.

your reputation is badly hurt now,and do not expect that players or potentially supporters trust you with your new game now.

no update for a year,going mute for serveral month,and now praising your new game.given how this one endet here,that is not good for your reputaion.
and finally Actions speak louder than Words means that i hope that your new game is at least half finished until now given how much time has passed from your announcement of the new game until now.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
and that would be the biggest mistake you could make then,because a huge amount of players hate free roaming and an open world.
you already made the mistake to stop developing this game and making another one with animations,without even knowing how to make them you startet your second game.

your reputation is badly hurt now,and do not expect that players or potentially supporters trust you with your new game now.

no update for a year,going mute for serveral month,and now praising your new game.given how this one endet here,that is not good for your reputaion.
and finally Actions speak louder than Words means that i hope that your new game is at least half finished until now given how much time has passed from your announcement of the new game until now.
i think you didnt read correctly what he said. he said that he started his new game in january. so only 1 month. the game you referring to got deleted too i guess.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think you didnt read correctly what he said. he said that he started his new game in january. so only 1 month. the game you referring to got deleted too i guess.
lol i think you should read correctly what he wrote and postet on pantreon LAST YEAR he made the announcement for his SECOND game last year in april and stopped the developing of this one here.he even postet it here (look at previous page) and even postet some renders of that game now and then and now Ten month has passed.
and i do not think he meant january 2021 with that lol

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
lol i think you should read correctly what he wrote and postet on pantreon LAST YEAR he made the announcement for his SECOND game last year in april and stopped the developing of this one here.he even postet it here (look at previous page) and even postet some renders of that game now and then and now Ten month has passed.
and i do not think he meant january 2021 with that lol
Yeah I know my track record for games isn't great for releases but I am really excited about this one because it's foundation is rooted in something that I already know, so I don't have to create a whole story from scratch. But I get that I need to prove to people that I am sticking around, all I can do is keep working on my stuff and hope that people will like it

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah I know my track record for games isn't great for releases but I am really excited about this one because it's foundation is rooted in something that I already know, so I don't have to create a whole story from scratch. But I get that I need to prove to people that I am sticking around, all I can do is keep working on my stuff and hope that people will like it
well i am happy that you are excited,but you know the moment players startet to like forever-ink more you abandoned it,and given how you manage all your developer stuff i can only say good luck you will need it now more than before.
i am telling it to you now how i seen it until now.
you need to double your efforts if you want to be successfull,and even then it will take a lot of time.
the most important thing at the very beginning is if you like it or not a constant release schedule,and with that i must say you failed miserable.

Reactions: Burn85
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes