Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Vaginal creampie + pregnancy tags missing ;) but romance dating could would give more spice (y)

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
These below, are the girls already present in the game (the first 2) and the next girls who will be included in the next updates.

Emma
30 years old, recently entered the difficult world of show business, she has become famous for a special advertisement. It's not clear whether she is extremely exhibitionist, or just with her head in the clouds. What is sure is that she needs help to get by.
Emma.png

Paola
Emma's best friend, and the cause of the quarrel between MC and Emma. She has very open sexual habits, if she likes someone she has sex with him/her without thinking about the consequences. She is now married, but she doesn't seem to have changed her habits.
Paola.png

For the following girls I will only put the name, because they have not yet been included in the game and therefore I do not want to spoil their identities.

Manuela
Manuela.png

Scarlett
Scarlett.png

Reactions: Leo3003 and Drall

gubp

Jul 14, 2020
Hi! Am I doing something wrong, the game stops at the news magazine on the counter next to the laptop, i haven't opened the laptop.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Wish it could be on diferent engine example 480+ MB for short gameplay -On renpy 120+ MB
But characters are Fine and Hope Mc Fucks and owns all (y)

Reactions: Look-see

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version. Unfortunately, it wouldn't open. Went into the contents and there was no game or executable file. No sure if this a glitch or my lack of tech skills.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Hi! Am I doing something wrong, the game stops at the news magazine on the counter next to the laptop, i haven't opened the laptop.
Thanks for reporting, the error is mine, the instruction that keeps the game going is missing. I will try to make any corrections that you all have reported to me and then republish the game. However at the moment, if you want to continue but don't want to see what's in the laptop, there's another way:
Choose "Check the laptop.", Then you will have to make a new choice, at which point choose "Close the laptop"​

Reactions: gubp

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So for a unity game, the mechanics are good plays almost as a renpy game.
The videos are borderline NTR, couldn't even avoid seeing them because the game didn't let me check the magazine.
The daughter's skin looks like she is dead and all the characters look like they had too many surgeries.
The daughter also gives the impression that she is a dumb slut.

Reactions: mofonistik

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
I downloaded the Mac version. Unfortunately, it wouldn't open. Went into the contents and there was no game or executable file. No sure if this a glitch or my lack of tech skills.
I'm sorry, but not having a Mac, I couldn't test if that Mac version works. I will try to recreate it as soon as I have made the corrections.

Reactions: KGregory

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Would it be possible to give Emma a tan and get rid of that hideous "Johnny Depp" eye liner. I think that is part of what is making her look like the walking dead.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Her eyes troubles me a little, but I liked the overall art, I'll keep an eye on this one!

Hope she's an exhibicionist, hope to have optional ntr too <3

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Fra_Seorn

Is there a particular reason why you choose Unity and not Ren'Py? Are you more familiar with C# than Python? :unsure:

Unity has its pros and cons and if you don't want to add any "impressive" features, minigames etc. or you are not familiar with coding Unity can turn into a real pain in the ass for both sides, player's and developer's. (I'm a Unity enthusiast and active in many Unity threads, trying to help people, who have problems to run these games).

If you want to continue with Unity please keep in mind that animation using MPEG-4 (h.264/265/266) codec need Windows Media Foundation to decode. That might cause an issue for a future Android port or proper Unix ports. To avoid that problem many Unity-game devs switch over to VP8 codec (VP9 isn't supported by Unity yet) in webm container.

About the game:
- not sure if it is a poor skin texture or the light that makes the skin look like from a zombie movie... :unsure:

- the game also works, if MC would be the daughter and not the father. So, a daughter trying to apologize and fixing her relationship with her father. By doing that she finds out that her father starts to lust after her. ;)

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I will give one word of warning though knowing what people around here can be like.

If you are trying to get the daughter for yourself, don't check the laptop in her apartment. It has recordings of her fucking her boyfriend and I just know someone here will cry NTR at that.
did u have to click something else to skip it? i saw the laptop and somehow knew what was gonna be on it so first instinct was to not go for the laptop option but then game just stopped for me. like i could load everything and wuick load but the game didnt continue from there. idk maybe it was just for me.

nvr mind after reading comments i wasnt the only one.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'll admit i saw Unity and was like damn...no Renpy. but this time around it wasnt so bad. most of it feels like renpy except i dont play fullsceen and couldnt find a comfortable window size after that but eh oh well.

as for the game itself. probably not for me. i definitely would have preffered her being in a lesbian relationship but thats just me. also would have liked a choice to prevent neighbor from peeking at her. also MC seems to old for me. or maybe to frail? and honestly would have preffered to not have had her interacted with Paola in this games history cause it's like. "you left MC because of she was half the reason you left him and now your fucking her?" could have been a good objective in the game where they somehow reunite with each other and MC could help them get over it and reestablish a friendship among other things.

but for me this game just seems like it did most of the buildup long before MC got involved so maybe she's mostly slutty.

in her defense she could be just an airhead but idk. i fully accept that shes a 30 yr old woman whos lived her life but eh i think ill have to pass. because of the laptop ordeal i already lost interest in her.

but either way good luck to you dev(y)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
there is a save icon/button on the bottom the screen. worked for me v/r diego
It may have been my screen settings. Being on a 17" laptop, I could have missed it. Will replay to see if I can get the settings to show it. Thanks

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
It may have been my screen settings. Being on a 17" laptop, I could have missed it. Will replay to see if I can get the settings to show it. Thanks
The menu is always present at the bottom, if you don't see it, open Setting at the start of the game and you can change the screen mode and the screen resolution, for example I have set windowed and 1600x900

Reactions: Crippy
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes