Crippy

May 28, 2018
The menu is always present at the bottom, if you don't see it, open Setting at the start of the game and you can change the screen mode and the screen resolution, for example I have set windowed and 1600x900
1280x600 did it. Guess I am used to Renpy where you can right click to open the menu.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
i'll admit i saw Unity and was like damn...no Renpy. but this time around it wasnt so bad. most of it feels like renpy except i dont play fullsceen and couldnt find a comfortable window size after that but eh oh well.

as for the game itself. probably not for me. i definitely would have preffered her being in a lesbian relationship but thats just me. also would have liked a choice to prevent neighbor from peeking at her. also MC seems to old for me. or maybe to frail? and honestly would have preffered to not have had her interacted with Paola in this games history cause it's like. "you left MC because of she was half the reason you left him and now your fucking her?" could have been a good objective in the game where they somehow reunite with each other and MC could help them get over it and reestablish a friendship among other things.

but for me this game just seems like it did most of the buildup long before MC got involved so maybe she's mostly slutty.

in her defense she could be just an airhead but idk. i fully accept that shes a 30 yr old woman whos lived her life but eh i think ill have to pass. because of the laptop ordeal i already lost interest in her.

but either way good luck to you dev(y)
Emma and Paola have never interrupted their friendship, Emma has never blamed Paola for what had happened. Theirs is more than just a friendship, they have also had sex, both are bisexual. As for the choice for the neighbor, I would have agreed if Emma was MC.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Emma and Paola have never interrupted their friendship, Emma has never blamed Paola for what had happened. Theirs is more than just a friendship, they have also had sex, both are bisexual. As for the choice for the neighbor, I would have agreed if Emma was MC.
the choice with the neighbor or lack there of. bugged me cause dude pervs on MC's daughter and he just lets it happen? gives the impression of a weak MC. but again thats just me.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
the choice with the neighbor or lack there of. bugged me cause dude pervs on MC's daughter and he just lets it happen? gives the impression of a weak MC. but again thats just me.
It is actually Emma who, being very exhibitionist, provokes the neighbor, however I will consider putting more choices, thanks for the tips.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It is actually Emma who, being very exhibitionist, provokes the neighbor, however I will consider putting more choices, thanks for the tips.
well the good news about your developing reasons is you dont have any reason to listen to anybody. since you dont have a patreon then its all cause you want to.

but ill admit i like how you did Unity in a way that its the first time im not sad the game isnt renpy.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
well the good news about your developing reasons is you dont have any reason to listen to anybody. since you dont have a patreon then its all cause you want to.

but ill admit i like how you did Unity in a way that its the first time im not sad the game isnt renpy.
There is a feature that I find very useful, and I don't know if there is also in renpy, you can turn the mouse wheel in both directions, in one direction it rolls back, in the other it goes fast forward.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
bro i loved your game dude women are very sexy and naughty i loved emma not wearing panties i really liked to know that she is an exhibitionist and I think there will be ntr or sharing? ;}--- and I loved that idea, you can count on me !!!!!

Reactions: hakarlman

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There is a feature that I find very useful, and I don't know if there is also in renpy, you can turn the mouse wheel in both directions, in one direction it rolls back, in the other it goes fast forward.
Rollback? yup its in Renpy

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have already seen several opinions assuming that there will be ntrt. Dev. I think it would be good if you clarified that point. For many players it is very important to know if that tag will appear in the game. thanks

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
How much realism do you want? Forget the London bus as it is an antique. Does it take place in London? While she is being an exhibitionist you could tone it down a bit. She just did not look real. You went a long way to make it feel Renpy why not just use the engine? The sleep in one bed option came in quick. Renders are good. I never play full screen but as already said a the size window was a nuisance.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I gave this a quick playthrough this morning. For me, it locked up when MC noticed the magazine at the daughter's apartment. The graphics are okay. In some scenes, Emma looks pretty decent, in others, not so much. I didn't get to test too much gameplay, but I found the inability to click to complete text to be annoying. At least let me set the text speed to something that's actually fast. It was maxed and still was slower than I read.
The way the game plays, it seems like the dev was basically recreating the look and feel of Ren'Py in Unity. Why not just use Ren'Py?
As for writing, we have a father and daughter who have not seen each other in twelve years, but they basically do no catching up when they first see each other. That seems unnatural to me.
All in all, it's a decent start, but it needs work.

fuckcancan

Jan 7, 2021
The game is great actually but you can change the menu because it looks so easy. You can add background for menu. I also liked the story, but it could be improved a little more. Maybe you can make game harder. It can give more action to the game. And i will add something . If you add customize options for text background it will be better.

In any case, the game is a good game, if you do these the game will be even better. Good luck to Game Developer! :)

Reactions: Fra_Seorn

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
First starters it’s an Awkward looking setup, the daughter is 30, but looks like a full fledged milf, maybe early 40’s. She feels more like a sister or Ex wife than daughter in my opinion.

Also so far all of the Li’s seem to pretty much be sluts, Emma appears to be more of ditzy, bimbo type. From wearing next to nothing in public while on the bus, and randomly walking around wearing a short dress with no panties to bending over in front of Mr. Grey while exposing her cooch. The Paola chick seems like your standard nympho(big surprise there), that just craves dick. This game isn't for me, and now for my cliché exit.. but best of luck to Dev.

Side Note* If you ask Emma about the laptop and close it down then you can avoid seeing your daughter pounded by her boyfriend, I know Devs tend shove Voyeurism scenes in players face all while making them unavoidable, but in this case it’s absolutely skippable. The game also plays really well as a product of Unity. It kinda has the Renpy setup, and feel to it, so there's that.

gubp

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for reporting, the error is mine, the instruction that keeps the game going is missing. I will try to make any corrections that you all have reported to me and then republish the game. However at the moment, if you want to continue but don't want to see what's in the laptop, there's another way:
Choose "Check the laptop.", Then you will have to make a new choice, at which point choose "Close the laptop"​
Hi! Thank you for your reply, will try that. :)

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
There are some who have commented on the problem of playing in full screen. Just go to the settings and set the window mode with the resolution that suits you best, I don't understand where the difficulty is. You can do this before starting the game, or during the game, at any time press backspace and the menu will open.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There are some who have commented on the problem of playing in full screen. Just go to the settings and set the window mode with the resolution that suits you best, I don't understand where the difficulty is. You can do this before starting the game, or during the game, at any time press backspace and the menu will open.
in my case either the window screen is to big it covers the toolbar. or its just small enough it doesnt cover the screen that i want. thats pretty much how all the sizes are.

buuuuuut i still found a decent window size so all's good.

Reactions: Fra_Seorn
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes