Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Forgive [v0.02 Update 2] [FraGames] Compressed

Original Size: 531 MB

[70% Quality] Compressed Size 299 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022

[70% Quality] Compressed Size GB

Download*
Win/Linux: ANONFILES - GOFILE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Link?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so whats the deal with ntr here, is it focus/optional, skippable/avoidable?

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Yesss!!! We've been waiting for months and it's finally here!

Awesome job as always! Sara's missing and that's a pity. My favourite part of the second update was the two sisters + daddy interactions, but the whole dinner party was great. Smoking is not really my thing, but it was just a moment and it led to more interesting choices, so that's always nice.

I know it's been months of hard work, but I can't wait for the next! More! More!

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Forgive [v0.02 Update 2] [FraGames]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.forgive

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
some of the language is very awkward in the sense that it seems like a bad literal translation of some language other than English. Which i assume is the case. Also from a coding side of it, if you choose sister , emma calls mc dad, from time to time. ALSO Sara is introduced as Emma;s little sister that is 18, and MC seems to not have a clue who she is. That would have made her 6 when MC and Emma had their split. SO MC should know who she is and hopefully have been her dad or brother too ...

Reactions: grimjaw07

manowar101

Apr 25, 2020
Ive got 3 news. News 1: The good. News 2: The bad and news 3: The ugly truth is that this guy translated the game from his native tongue into Japanese, then pushed it through a machine and voila!! Yet another MTL NTR game.
No. Wait....huh?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

[70% Quality] Compressed Size 299 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Can we please get a MAC compression of the newest version?

Zaren01

Mar 27, 2018
First I would like to say I really enjoy this game a lot. I love the story, the renders are amazing and I love the soft NTR options. Great game and great job making it. Thanks.

But I think I have encountered a bug or a mistake in the story line. If you choose to NOT invite Mr. Grey in the car returning home with Emma, it says: Paola's husband will be at the dinner... But when you return to the house he is not there and instead it just jumps to the scene where the MC stops the evening and Paola and Mr. Grey (who you just did not invite) is sitting at the couch dissapointed you break up the evening...? That seems odd. Its like some part is missing or something is not linked correctly?

Am I the only one having this issue?

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
First I would like to say I really enjoy this game a lot. I love the story, the renders are amazing and I love the soft NTR options. Great game and great job making it. Thanks.

But I think I have encountered a bug or a mistake in the story line. If you choose to NOT invite Mr. Grey in the car returning home with Emma, it says: Paola's husband will be at the dinner... But when you return to the house he is not there and instead it just jumps to the scene where the MC stops the evening and Paola and Mr. Grey (who you just did not invite) is sitting at the couch dissapointed you break up the evening...? That seems odd. Its like some part is missing or something is not linked correctly?

Am I the only one having this issue?
I had this issue as well, which makes the update really short.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This is the result for the skin color after many tests View attachment 980639
That guy isn't the MC is he?
Assuming the MC was 20 when when Emma was born and after he left for 12 years after she turned 18 making him 50, i'd say time has not done his looks any favors.
I see guys quite often in there 50's that could pass for someone in their mid to late 30's.

Hell i knew a guy in his 70s at the time that looked like they were in there 40's, wouldn't be surprised if they still looked younger than they really are.

His face has that saggy skin look to it and doesn't look too out of shape to have that look.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes