rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry, but I don't have a Mac, I create the files from windows, so the only thing you need to do is set the permissions correctly. I've never used Mac, so I don't know what the correct permissions are.
I understand but all of the access/permissions are set correctly on my Mac. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar issue? Just putting the question out there.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice to see an update of this game. some nice girls even i STILL think the dad should be way older after years passed and his daughter looks from a kid to a milf. also is there new content with the old neighbour who traveled with them in the elevator?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Dev.

I really want to give your game a try, but I can not run it in my old MAC.

Could be possible to change the MAC´s version to zip file?

Greetings

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
why the hell the game is so slow? i mean the dialogues are too slow
If you skip before the dialogue finishes running, it completes immediately. Or go to Settings>Text and increase Message speed. It seems simple enough to me.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, can someone confirm that in the last update there are no sex scenes but only rubbing or am I doing something wrong?

Zadzaid

Dec 21, 2020
I do not understand the second girl enters as the sister of the daughter but not another daughter of the MC! How does that work?Left the game there.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I do not understand the second girl enters as the sister of the daughter but not another daughter of the MC! How does that work?Left the game there.
She is a half-sister, same mother different father. If I am not mistaken by the time the game starts (when his daughter was 18 years old) the MC is already divorced/separated. I believe it is strange, as his daughter would have told him since then that she had a half-sister.

Count it as a plot hole. :unsure:

Reactions: Zadzaid

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure to b honest. But the last Patron post I know of was July 23. But I could be wrong

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
It is absolutely not abandoned, I am switching from unity to renpy. There will be many new features, new scenes, and even adjustments to the story, to make it more fluid. The new remastered version will be released soon.
This is the new Emma, having changed her skin, I had to recreate all the images with Emma as the protagonist. ch0ev06-12kis00.png
Below are some preview images:
ch0ev11-05cscelta1_00.png
ch0ev13-00.jpg ch4ev01-13.jpg

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes