• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Just out of curiosity. Are you running intel graphics? Unity is known for running pretty heavy (bad) with intel graphics for some reason. On my surf computer (Intel NUC) I got the i7 (8th gen) 4 core (8 threads) 3,5Ghz with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 (8GB memory), 16GB of ram and a 1TB NVME m.2 SSD and still Unity games lag sometimes. My gaming computer runs everything just fine tho. It's really weird.
Don´t know much about the technical details but google says I have Intel Celeron N3350, 4 core,...

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Don´t know much about the technical details but google says I have Intel Celeron N3350, 4 core,...
Well that should be enough, but your cpu is on the lower end I'm afraid. The Intel Celeron N3350 is a dual core (2 cores) and 2 threads so the computer reads it as 4 cores (not true tho) and the baseclock is 1,1 Ghz with a boost clock maxed at 2,4 Ghz. Kinda low for todays standards. The Intel Celeron N3350 is also from 2016, so even if you bought the laptop 2 years ago it's still running a cpu model from 2016. It has Intel HD Graphics 500, so like I said earlier, Unity and Intel graphics don't work good together. To check info on what your computer have (both hardware and software) just click on the windows-button and type dxdiag and press Enter. It will help you to know what's inside your computer. There's some performance enhancement you can do tho, so here's what you can do:

- Put your OS (Windows 10?) in Ultimate performance mode (Tutorial link below)

- Lock your cpu cores at the highest clockspeed (your cpu has a boost which only activates if necessary, but this boost jump can cause lag and performance issues sometimes, so by locking the cores at max, the jump doesn't happen. It's done in your BIOS. I only recommend doing this, if the cooling in your computer is good, because running both cores at max all the time will effect temps.

Just to be clear, these performance enhancements will affect battery life on your laptop!

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: izumou

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Eh, I'm using a nine year old gaming laptop, and this runs quite well for me on Ultra Settings. Admittedly, I've updated the RAM to 16gb, and a 1TB SSD, so that helps, but I can't do anything further with the CPU (i7 3610QM @ 2.30GHz) nor video card (NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M).
Still, having spent a bit on it a while ago probably helped a lot, and this game runs just fine, even if the latest AAA type games don't.
I definitely know I need to upgrade somewhat soon, though, and looking to spend $1500 plus.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Link Mega:

I apologize for the bug, but in the Unity editor everything was working correctly.
Now the problem is solved, have fun.
A little tip: Before saving, roll back to the first shot change, and save before the shot changes. Unfortunately, the roll back does not memorize the positioning of the cameras, so the only solution at the moment is this.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Well that should be enough, but your cpu is on the lower end I'm afraid. The Intel Celeron N3350 is a dual core (2 cores) and 2 threads so the computer reads it as 4 cores (not true tho) and the baseclock is 1,1 Ghz with a boost clock maxed at 2,4 Ghz. Kinda low for todays standards. The Intel Celeron N3350 is also from 2016, so even if you bought the laptop 2 years ago it's still running a cpu model from 2016. It has Intel HD Graphics 500, so like I said earlier, Unity and Intel graphics don't work good together. To check info on what your computer have (both hardware and software) just click on the windows-button and type dxdiag and press Enter. It will help you to know what's inside your computer. There's some performance enhancement you can do tho, so here's what you can do:

- Put your OS (Windows 10?) in Ultimate performance mode (Tutorial link below)

- Lock your cpu cores at the highest clockspeed (your cpu has a boost which only activates if necessary, but this boost jump can cause lag and performance issues sometimes, so by locking the cores at max, the jump doesn't happen. It's done in your BIOS. I only recommend doing this, if the cooling in your computer is good, because running both cores at max all the time will effect temps.

Just to be clear, these performance enhancements will affect battery life on your laptop!

Good luck! :)
thank you very much, i´m gonna look into this

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Eh, I'm using a nine year old gaming laptop, and this runs quite well for me on Ultra Settings. Admittedly, I've updated the RAM to 16gb, and a 1TB SSD, so that helps, but I can't do anything further with the CPU (i7 3610QM @ 2.30GHz) nor video card (NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M).
Still, having spent a bit on it a while ago probably helped a lot, and this game runs just fine, even if the latest AAA type games don't.
I definitely know I need to upgrade somewhat soon, though, and looking to spend $1500 plus.
Yup! You got a dedicated graphics card (GPU), so should run alot better, even if it's 9 years old, Your i7 has 4 cores (8 threads) and it's baseclock is 2,30Ghz, but your maxclock is 3,30 Ghz, so you have a 3,30Ghz CPU. Windows only reads the baseclock not your maxclock. You can check your cpu here: Same thing goes for RAM today. Most people don't know that the base frequency of RAM are actually lower than what it's supposed to run. For example: I bought 32GB of RAM 3200Mhz, but it only ran at 2400Mhz until I change it in BIOS (OC profile). You we're smart to invest in the computer because as you can see, it still runs good 9 years later. You get what you pay for....kinda. Always do research before buying anything, but you seem to now your stuff so. :) 1500 bucks will get you a pretty good computer for sure. Spent well over 4000 bucks on my gaming rig, but soooo worth it. (About 1 year "old" now).

The issue is the built in graphics chip in the intel processors, don't work well with Unity. So those who don't have a dedicated graphics card might experience some hiccups.

Last edited:

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
little feedback regard the bugfix: it runs ( not smoothly but with a delay of 2-3 secs per render, which is not so a big deal imo) + the backround is the supposed now. the only problem that I have is that when I´m loading a new savefile, the backround returns to the same "bathroom" one. like I already stated, the delay is most likely the result of my weak performance laptop, so no fault there. Still enjoying it tho

Reactions: KopengaKris

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy good game and Perfect Daughter to fuck :ROFLMAO: (y) But One Badside is that Unity is Laggy i would love to play on diferent engine with lower lag :cool:(y) waiting for nextupdate (y)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Is the dried raisin in picture 2 the MC? Math suggests he's probably ~50+.
I generally like older MCs, but he looks like he would croak when we get to the fun part.
i also thought the same...he looks like he would die the moment he gets physical.....sorrry but icant see myself in his person....good idea but a little too old for my likes ( the mc)....but wish you all the luck ....

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Maybe it's me, but I just downloaded the game twice. Each time I started a new game and after the brief intro the background turned to a sky with some clouds. Played 5 minutes into the dialogue both times, nothing ever changed except the text. Only graphic was the clouds
??????

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Maybe it's me, but I just downloaded the game twice. Each time I started a new game and after the brief intro the background turned to a sky with some clouds. Played 5 minutes into the dialogue both times, nothing ever changed except the text. Only graphic was the clouds
??????
If this is your first time downloading the game, try the previous version and tell me if you have the same problems with .

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
i also thought the same...he looks like he would die the moment he gets physical.....sorrry but icant see myself in his person....good idea but a little too old for my likes ( the mc)....but wish you all the luck ....
As also explained earlier, the one in the second image is not MC. He is a neighbor of Emma, however the game is in first person, so MC is almost never seen, only in the intro you can also see his face.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, can someone confirm that in the new update there are no sex scenes but only rubbing and masturbation or did I do something wrong?

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Link Mega: Forgive_v003_Win64

I apologize for the bug, but in the Unity editor everything was working correctly.
Now the problem is solved, have fun.
A little tip: Before saving, roll back to the first shot change, and save before the shot changes. Unfortunately, the roll back does not memorize the positioning of the cameras, so the only solution at the moment is this.
What no love for the Mac?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Downloaded the mac version from all links and extracted to my home computer. I am the only user/sys admin. Open game file and it says "You don't have permission to to open the application Forgive_003". File is not locked and I show read/write privileges so not sure where to go from here. Game looks good though.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Downloaded the mac version from all links and extracted to my home computer. I am the only user/sys admin. Open game file and it says "You don't have permission to to open the application Forgive_003". File is not locked and I show read/write privileges so not sure where to go from here. Game looks good though.
Sorry, but I don't have a Mac, I create the files from windows, so the only thing you need to do is set the permissions correctly. I've never used Mac, so I don't know what the correct permissions are.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i love the game but when doing clothes the skin bled through the character clothes i guess it called clipping my suggestions to fixing that is get also upscaling the clothes so they dfont clip there are other ways as well
1627440726586.png
the above suggestion will help to prevent these problems in your next update fix this becuz it is the only thing that brings the quality down.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes