lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting thx for update got to say not into changing view to offer characters personally.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 49843
Overview:
You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Updated: 16/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -

View attachment 49842 View attachment 49841 View attachment 49839 View attachment 49840 View attachment 49838 View attachment 67164
This latest update-0.4 was a disappointment,it was very short. It was lacking in content,it only lasted a couple of minutes and it was over,such a pity for a game that I've had high hopes for.I do hope the next update will actually have content worth playing;but style wise the game does look good,it just needs the content to go with it to make it playable and worth keeping for future updates!

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the new Chloe scene ;) She is awesome! Hope for a 3some with MC, her and Zoey :p

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
NTR is such a divisive topic that I demo most titles to see if it's worth supporting. In this case, it does indeed move quickly into NTR/bestiality/rape territory. Since I don't enjoy those themes, I'll skip.

But to be fair to the creator(s), there is a market for it and I can't blame anyone from following the money trail. Also, compared to many titles floating around, this showed some promise with a decent production value and fewer than average spelling/grammar mistakes.

-Thora-

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I should have been able to ask one of the ladies to live with me by now imo, Andre or what his name is did so right off the bat.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Ooooh, a space fantasy setting? Don't see that too often.

Got some pretty good character models... some mildly humorous dialogue... yeah, I can dig this.

Thumbs up.

Nov 25, 2017
I waited for a release that had sex ;). Wow, Peter is literally and figuratively cuckolded. :frown: If the game did not offer chances for him to regain his manhood, I would have dropped this, but fortunately it does. I went for the path that from a narrative sense offered him the best route to get all information needed for his hero's journey. Unfortunately, the path does not give you the chance to charm all the ladies but I wouldn't expect it to as some scenes can only be accessed by an alternate choice.

@muttdoggy I think the plot summary needs to be corrected to "You play as a happily married man with two wonderful daughters?" It's a spoiler to call them stepdaughters since the game treats them as Peter's biological daughters when starting the game.

R

RWaites

Hey guys. Just a quick update to let you all know that the next update is on schedule! I also found a few typos in the previous version and they will be corrected in the upcoming version. 0.5 will continue from where we left off, of course and for now at least ~3 sex scenes are planned.
Here are some scenes from the next version:

Nov 25, 2017
They are not my first choice. It would have to be the sisters :angel: because spring symbolizes rebirth, youth, etc. which Cassandra and Jane don't really evoke.

Reactions: RWaites
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes