• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Hey everyone! Ochilochin here (the real deal, I promise). I ran into some personal problems and had to temporarily take down the pages (especially the Discord, my bad!). But no worries, I'm working on it and will have everything back up and running tomorrow, including the Discord server!

I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all the compliments, encouragement, and comments. Rest assured, I'm already working on solving some of the issues you've mentioned, but there are a few that I'll only be able to fix in version 0.2. I'm also working on making the game lighter, as 3.5GB isn't exactly great for a V0.1

By the way, I invite each and every one of you to join me on the Discord server once it's back up. It's a great place to connect and share ideas/feedbacks. I'll share the new invite link asap.
Stay tuned for the updates, and thanks again for your support!
Good Luck to Ochilochin for your game! If you want ownership of this thread and the developer bad. Make a ticket here.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
That for Android? Can it be used for a Windows versioN?
If you are getting the black screen with the "missing images" in the game you probably have the compressed game download with the "Unren" issue. Then yes, you can use my download also to re-add them.
Install: In my Zip is a folder called "cap 5", extract it into the .../game/images/ folder.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
don't who if it a variable or wat but all the sudden the mc name that changing back to ??? Screenshot_20230612-005702.png

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Doesn't have an iimage folder to begin with. Hidden?
Sorry, my bad. Your game folder will probably have the big archive.rpa file and not the already extracted game files/folders I'm using. So yes, you have to create images folder first, too.
In the end the image files from my Zip should be in: \FP-0.1-pc\game\images\cap 5\CAP 5

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Hey people.
Just as promised, there is the link to my new server.
well, it's not much yet, but ill be online whenever i can and will keep it up to date

Reactions: Yukarlna

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Hey people.
Just as promised, there is the link to my new server.
well, it's not much yet, but ill be online whenever i can and will keep it up to date
Added to OP.

Jan 14, 2023
  • Finally, regarding the infinite variations of the name: arsenorite, arleone, arsione. The last one was a typo (I'll blame the lack of sleep :D). There are only two names: Arsenorite (Mineral and Arsenorite Company) and Arleone (Neighborhood). The similarity is intentional.
Um, for your sake, please consider changing the name of the mineral. The word "ARSE" is English (British) slang for "butt". So your mineral is (literally) called "Bottom-orite". 궁댕이 in Korean.

It'd work in a comedy / not serious game (or a game where Magic meant butt-sex magic), but really doesn't fit the tone of what you're going for. An English speaker can't read your repeated use of the word without at least raising an eyebrow.

Reactions: Ochilochin

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Ochilochin

Well, you seem to have a lot going on getting organized and set up and stuff. When all that settles down and if you're continuing development on this game, I have some feedback: (in spoilers for those who haven't played the game yet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... no, no I don't.

So if you're tossing in a bunch of player agency and choice, I'd respectfully suggest giving folks like myself the choice to say "meh" to this and to be able to avoid sexual situations we're not interested in.

There's been some other feedback that I agree with but looks like you've already read all of that. Anyway, just my two cents and have a good one.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes