3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
For the most part I really like the game, I think the tone is A bit off at times and the English could use A bit of work, but honestly I've read through worse. My biggest complaint would be Tracy being A prostitute and not getting that info until long after you sleep with her because I'm generally not A fan of the whole prostitute LI thing in any game, but overall it's A minor complaint and while she'll never be favorite because of that, as long as I never have to see or here being with another guy I'll deal with it.

I should mention that I appreciate being able to get her to stop working at the club, just would have preferred to know that she was A prostitute earlier.

Last edited:

wolfsaint

Nov 1, 2019
game isnt opening
i click and i wait
but no game opens or any app pops up
The uploaded files seems to be missing the renpy and lib folders from the game so it's not all there. At least with the mega downloader and gofile links.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
downloaded it but couldn´t open it...for pc...disapointing....on MEGA

EDIT: thanks i read it and dl´ed the newer version...

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Please Check uploads. Game is not starting. No renpy or lib folder.
A work around for the missing renpy folders so far is to either download the older compressed version from here and put the new game folder from v0.2.1 in there or use the the actual compressed+mod download from the walkthrough mod here.

Reactions: sergesan

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
game isnt opening
i click and i wait
but no game opens or any app pops up
The uploaded files seems to be missing the renpy and lib folders from the game so it's not all there. At least with the mega downloader and gofile links.
Please Check uploads. Game is not starting. No renpy or lib folder.
A work around for the missing renpy folders so far is to either download the older compressed version from here and put the new game folder from v0.2.1 in there or use the the actual compressed+mod download from the walkthrough mod here.
The thread files back to version 0.2, Version 0.2.1 was a Bugfix update, but it seems that the renpy and lib folders are missing, The version will be checked again

Edit: The developer has fixed the problem and the thread updated to v0.2.1, the game should work now.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
downloaded via pixeldrain and gofile. Half the files are missing there are no renpy files in archive. Just an exe and game file with a single archive.rpa file

no renpy or lib file so this is not going to run

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
downloaded via pixeldrain and gofile. Half the files are missing there are no renpy files in archive. Just an exe and game file with a single archive.rpa file

no renpy or lib file so this is not going to run
how did you get it run half the files are missing in the PC versions. is the compressed version complete ?
The developer has fixed the problem the game should work now, download again from any host.

Reactions: Ochilochin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForgottenPathways-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
For the most part I really like the game, I think the tone is A bit off at times and the English could use A bit of work, but honestly I've read through worse. My biggest complaint would be Tracy being A prostitute and not getting that info until long after you sleep with her because I'm generally not A fan of the whole prostitute LI thing in any game, but overall it's A minor complaint and while she'll never be favorite because of that, as long as I never have to see or here being with another guy I'll deal with it.

I should mention that I appreciate being able to get her to stop working at the club, just would have preferred to know that she was A prostitute earlier.
Thanks for your comment. I admit I got too caught up in the narrative itself and ended up forgetting that this tag should have existed beforehand. Anyways, prostitution won't be a recurring theme in forgotten pathways.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I can't wait until the MC can take revenge on Mya and torture her slowly and painfully with the same knife (or something similar) until he completely eliminates and also breaks Arjun's face and that kind of purple hair and also completely eliminates

Reactions: Ochilochin
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes