darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.1 made compiling the game stupidly easy. For example, on windows, all you have to do is execute the "compile.bat" file.

Hopefully this will encourage more people to mod the game and contribute code too!

thehyena Thanks for the info. I'll check the tool out, it looks neat!

Edit: v1.0.1.4 finally fixed the refresh bug. Refresh the pages to your heart content now!

Edit2: v1.0.2.0 should have squashed most of the bugs that were there in release.

Last edited:

KINGOAL

Apr 22, 2019
As a fancy management game player, I love the idea of this game, very interesting. The quest system is good and I hope FC can learn it in some way. This game has the potential to be a fantasy version of FC, keeping your great work.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I don't understand the equipment sets. Equipment sets all have a base Sluttiness score of 30. Meaning they cannot be equipped by slavers. Yet all the gear seems to be for slavers? I cannot assign a slave to be a healer role or anything that I can see and so far I cannot see a way to brainwash slavers to enable the gear. So not sure what to do with all the equipment I am collecting?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't understand the equipment sets. Equipment sets all have a base Sluttiness score of 30. Meaning they cannot be equipped by slavers. Yet all the gear seems to be for slavers? I cannot assign a slave to be a healer role or anything that I can see and so far I cannot see a way to brainwash slavers to enable the gear. So not sure what to do with all the equipment I am collecting?
Ain't it explained in-game when you try to equip a set that's too slutty?
1. You either need to fill Torso + Leg slots with non-slutty cloths (you get 1 set of shirt+pants free with each equipment set)
2. Or you can equip them on slaver/slave with lustful/ slutty/ sexaddict perk.
3. Slave can gain lustful/ slutty/ sexaddict perk if you Critical Success in Horny Training.
4. Some equipment are specifically for slaves, such as plug/ collar/ dildo
5. You can't equip set to slavers/ slaves if they are assigned/ busy

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, a small and simple improvement request, for the skill focuses screen. You list three rows of possible skill focuses, mentioning the skill you're changing from in each row. Please, repeat the skill value alongside the icon, the same way as you do it on the skill list in the unit box. This saves several lookups if you want to switch from the best or worst skill to a new one.

To be honest, the skill focuses screen needs an overhaul, as it is I wouldn't call it user-friendly. It would be better if you could simply mark up to three skills in a single list, with the onclick() ensuring no more than three skills are marked at the same time. But the above change should be much easier to implement quickly, the full overhaul can wait.

Reactions: darkofoc

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
darkofoc, filter in training slave / selling slave UI would be nice while you are at it.
Also if we can manually highlight training requirement from orders, or show order requirements in the training UI would be a huge QoL improvement.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.2.7 (f95zone exclusive version) Adds unit histories, which record their important moments. Tooltip view-able in mobile now. Also add 5 new quests including one thats part of a chain of 3 quests, to demonstrate the unit tagging feature in the dev tool. And a myriad of other QoL changes.

Thanks to everyone who is starting to contribute pull requests in the repository, as well as the feedbacks.

Hermenegild
Thanks for the good ideas, they're done. In addition, (1) you can enter the skill focus change screen from anywhere now --- a button next to the skill focuses in the unit card, and (2) you can edit it even when the unit is busy. The requirement of "not busy" didn't really make sense, so it was removed.

nackedsnake
Unit filter should work from almost everywhere now! Highlighting slave order traits is a good idea but it's really expensive to implement, so I'll hold it off for now. But i'll keep in mind, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hermenegild
Thanks for the good ideas, they're done. In addition, (1) you can enter the skill focus change screen from anywhere now --- a button next to the skill focuses in the unit card, and (2) you can edit it even when the unit is busy. The requirement of "not busy" didn't really make sense, so it was removed.
Great, thank you. Three cosmetic improvements:

1) you list the team and quest with the unit, please mention the unit's role in the quest as well, with the skill icons. I know I can expand all the info, but having it presented directly saves a click and a lookup if you need to check what focuses should be set;
2) in the skill focus change screen, I'd like to have the "Simple" display extended with one specific information: the skill value of the currently selected skill (as in, "Change focus (#1) from 36+8 <icon>" to: "). Or, instead of changing "Simple" mode, you can do it as a third mode ("Compact"?);
3) allow entering the skill focus change screen from one more place, namely the quest screen. That's where it's most needed. Okay, this one may not be such a cosmetic change...

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
3) allow entering the skill focus change screen from one more place, namely the quest screen. That's where it's most needed. Okay, this one may not be such a cosmetic change...
Will see what I can do for the other two, but for this one, you can already do it! Just click the (+) button next to the unit's name, and there should be a pencil symbol next to the skill focuses.

Reactions: Hermenegild

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
[...] for this one, you can already do it! Just click the (+) button next to the unit's name, and there should be a pencil symbol next to the skill focuses.
Thanks, it works. The pencil symbol was not as obvious so I didn't find it. Great.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, a bug report for you. Sometimes when I hit "End week", I get an error box saying "Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined<<run $dutylist.advanceWeek()>>". It's not every time, and it doesn't seem to be related to a quest (I mean, if I reload a save made just before clicking "End week" and end the week, there's a good chance it won't appear). Besides, the error message says something about duty list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 1.0.2.7.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
darkofoc, another bug from 1.0.2.7. when trying to add a slave into a team, no matter which slave you choose, you always end up add the last slave from the list to the team.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
nackedsnake Thanks. Fixed in latest version (v1.0.2.9)

Hermenegild Thanks for the report. Damn that's a bad error. I can't seem to reproduce it :(.

If you are willing to share your save file, it would be the easiest way for me to debug it. But I completely understand if you don't want to share it.

Otherwise, my biggest suspect is that it's one of the quests in the city that's causing it. (The city scout will then generate an error when trying to generate one of the city quests.) Did you do any of the "Seasonal Cleaning" quest, or did you ever lost a slaver in that gameplay? Those two are my biggest suspects.

Thanks again for the reports.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hermenegild Thanks for the report. Damn that's a bad error. I can't seem to reproduce it :(.

If you are willing to share your save file, it would be the easiest way for me to debug it. But I completely understand if you don't want to share it.

Otherwise, my biggest suspect is that it's one of the quests in the city that's causing it. (The city scout will then generate an error when trying to generate one of the city quests.) Did you do any of the "Seasonal Cleaning" quest, or did you ever lost a slaver in that gameplay? Those two are my biggest suspects.

Thanks again for the reports.
I don't think I did any "Seasonal Cleaning" quests, and I don't think I lost a slaver. Not sure on either point, though.

I'll send you a save file by PM.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I don't think I did any "Seasonal Cleaning" quests, and I don't think I lost a slaver. Not sure on either point, though.

I'll send you a save file by PM.
Thanks. Found and fixed the bug in v1.0.2.10. It's a bug in one of the new quests (the seasonal cleaning quest chain). The bug only occurs if you go from older to newer version --- no wonder I couldn't reproduce it. It was a big bug, so many thanks.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
darkofoc Actually I'd like to request another QoL tooltip if I could. When hovering the pointer over the slaver/slaves stats, could we get a combined rating on their bonuses? If they have several + and - traits, it'd be handy to be able to just see what the aggregate bonus/penalty is without going over each trait and and doing the math every single time. It's not bad when they have few traits, but if you happen to get one of those big trait rolls when generating the slaver it can be a pain to remember all the modifications all at once.

Also, the target of some of the training quests incorrectly refer to one of the slavers as if they were the ones getting the training, not the slave in question.

When selling our slaves, could we get a sort by value added to the screen, because anyone with a brain is going to want to sell likely the lowest value slave for the fixed price orders and once you have 30 or so slave spots it get's a little tedious to work the list every time.

Also, regarding Demons & Corruption. They have some rather hefty bonuses from being a demon, just to have the demonic body traits remove them, is that intended? Because if it is, it'd just be easier to not give any bonuses then you don't have to incur any penalties because most demons are pretty fully demonic. Not to mention that a lot of the demonic body parts, one would think, should give a bonus if anything. I don't see big demonic claws hurting you in combat, quite the opposite, for example. Or demonic eyes hurting your knowledge, demonic ears hurting your survival, etc. Having the bonuses intact would also give you a reason to consider corrupting your guys, as it is there's no compelling reason to want any corruption at all because there's literally no upside to it.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i wish guys assigned in duties would gain exp as well, maybe not as much as the guys you send out

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the feedbacks again :love:

darkofoc Actually I'd like to request another QoL tooltip if I could. When hovering the pointer over the slaver/slaves stats, could we get a combined rating on their bonuses? If they have several + and - traits, it'd be handy to be able to just see what the aggregate bonus/penalty is without going over each trait and and doing the math every single time. It's not bad when they have few traits, but if you happen to get one of those big trait rolls when generating the slaver it can be a pain to remember all the modifications all at once.
Good idea, done!

Also, the target of some of the training quests incorrectly refer to one of the slavers as if they were the ones getting the training, not the slave in question.
Oh, I was not aware of this. Can you give an example?

When selling our slaves, could we get a sort by value added to the screen, because anyone with a brain is going to want to sell likely the lowest value slave for the fixed price orders and once you have 30 or so slave spots it get's a little tedious to work the list every time.
It's done too, all sort of filter and sorting options are there now!

Also, regarding Demons & Corruption. They have some rather hefty bonuses from being a demon, just to have the demonic body traits remove them, is that intended? Because if it is, it'd just be easier to not give any bonuses then you don't have to incur any penalties because most demons are pretty fully demonic. Not to mention that a lot of the demonic body parts, one would think, should give a bonus if anything. I don't see big demonic claws hurting you in combat, quite the opposite, for example. Or demonic eyes hurting your knowledge, demonic ears hurting your survival, etc. Having the bonuses intact would also give you a reason to consider corrupting your guys, as it is there's no compelling reason to want any corruption at all because there's literally no upside to it.
Yes, it's intended. Well, the intention is that demonic corruption has a negative effect on everyone because they are painful. Demons are "used to it" --- hence, the innate bonus. Corruptions are designed to be generally a punishment.

However, corruption has a small (10-15%) chance to "misfire", giving a completely random body part. This can include really valuable bodyparts too like dragon wings --- It's probably the only reason why you want to specifically corrupt your units. But you have to weigh whether the benefit outweigh the risk.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes