nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
i think i read that there's cow or dairy slaves....how do you get them?? if i recall there's the Pasture upgrade in the rec center that uses cowgirls, so how do you train them to be one??
The only requirements are boobs and balls, however big boobs/big balls will generate more prestige, thus more money from the rec wing. There's no specific training to do for it. I may require some obedience, I don't remember because I tend to get everyone to obedience II by default.
There's nothing special you can do about it atm, it's just a duty name for the rec wing (other such as gym slave, theatre slave etc). You can increase the size later with a specific building+training.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
darkofoc, I think the training UI is more or less fine. But could you change the sequence of how they displayed?
1. Put the ones you can train at top (just like now)
2. Then those still need either building or prerequisite to unlock
3. The rest at the bottom (either obtained or unavailable, since you won't need to see them)
Or is it still the same difficulty as you stated?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.3.4 is a hotfix fixing the bug where the wrong slave is sold for slave orders.

Hermenegild nackedsnake

From the feedbacks, there's clearly a problem with the current unit action display. Changing order / hiding some when their prerequisite is going to entail engine change, so it's not done.

But, I made the satisfied requirements hidden now, so I hope this address the issue by making it easy to tell if it's because a building is missing or because the unit is missing certain trait. (i.e., it works the same way with buildings now that it only show the unsatisfied requirements).

It's in the latest version v1.0.3.4

Thanks as usual for the feedbacks :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone have a save they can share or how to cheat?
There 's literally no need to cheat, the game is easy enough that once you're up near turn 200 or so very few missions will be a "challenge" to complete. Just make getting a marketing office and rec wing up and running a priority. The additional income really helps in the early game and in the later game with a good pimp and several "attractions", the rec wing can literally pay for all your upkeep AND add a little cash in your pocket every turn before you even factor in mission income. There's no need to keep doing the more advanced/harder missions trying to make money, they may pay more, but they take long AND have greater chances for failure. Keep a few ad hoc teams (literally one of the best things ever, btw) just to grind out the areas that are easy for fast income after you get a veterans hall and the rewards scale up. You'll make more cash simply because most of the missions will be crit successing most of the time because the ad hoc nature will fill the slavers with the best fits for success.

Failing that, there's always using the debug start which gives a load of cash and lots of stuff already built, but honestly, it's not needed.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i haven't reach that far just yet but is there a way to raise beauty or gain beauty in the game?? a potion or fleshshaping maybe?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Yes, but it's nothing deep.

Yup. Took around 2 months of developments. Many thanks to the people giving feedbacks here, as well as to contributors in the repository.

Current focus is to support others that wants to contribute content to the game.

Yes in the latest version (in the gitgud.io repository, v1.0.3.3). A veteran quest in the sea, but only if you choose some magic as your starting skill.

You cannot be a slave. Femdom content is the same with Free Cities, i.e., you can make a female character and the sex text during interaction (when you use slave) will reflect that.

I understand this feedback. The main issue is on the implementation-side: in order to support this, all the current "unit actions" have to be re-coded: the requirements have to be (manually, one by one) split into two or more: those that will make them disappear (e.g., if they already have the training), and those that will still make them appear (e.g., missing a prerequisite).

There's about 120 such trainings so I feel doing this is going to introduce too much bug. The repository is open though if someone can make a pull request to fix this :love:. As of now, I will shelf the idea for later.
thanks for the answers is there any plans on leting the player be a slave? would be awsome seems like an intresting game but since am a sub it wouldent feel right playing as a dom but oh well :) thanks agein for answering :)

Reactions: bulifun

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
There 's literally no need to cheat, the game is easy enough
Whoa whoa there buddy, take it easy! Some of us would just like to be able to edit their slavers a little bit, the starting slaver(you) at the very least. From purely roleplayan perspective, i'm probably not the only one who's irritated he has to keep rollan for 15mins just to get a slaver i'd like... aand then i see she's peaceful when i wanted a cruel one or is otherwise perfect but has massive honkers not fitting the custom portrait at all etc.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how do i toilet train slaves? like is there shomthing i have to do? like i have the rooms for it but i dont know how to use them :(

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I can't keep up with the progress of this game. First time having this issue. Slow down mate.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Whoa whoa there buddy, take it easy! Some of us would just like to be able to edit their slavers a little bit, the starting slaver(you) at the very least. From purely roleplayan perspective, i'm probably not the only one who's irritated he has to keep rollan for 15mins just to get a slaver i'd like... aand then i see she's peaceful when i wanted a cruel one or is otherwise perfect but has massive honkers not fitting the custom portrait at all etc.
Some of us just want to mess around with our characters to our heart's content.

I totally get wanting to edit things with your slaver, as mentioned there's docs for that. But they asked for a save to share or how to cheat, which strongly implies they have issues in actually progressing with the game, thus my input. That, or they just can't be bothered to play the game long enough to see more of the stuff, and thus my suggestion of the debug start.

Was absolutely not trying to be a dick about it, just offering some solutions.

Farum

Jun 23, 2019
how do i add traits to a character, the player to be more exact, i don't understand too much about sugarcube and i've tried following the '' cheating.md '' but couldn't follow through

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i think it would be nice to have a recruiter duty that can randomly get random slaver prospects

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
how do i add traits to a character, the player to be more exact, i don't understand too much about sugarcube and i've tried following the '' cheating.md '' but couldn't follow through
I'm on the same boat, i can get the player slaver to show up after typing "p = SugarCube.State.variables.unit.player" but " p.addTrait(setup.trait.per_honest) " afterwards just says "Uncaught ReferenceError: setup is not defined at <anonymous>:1:12"

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm on the same boat, i can get the player slaver to show up after typing "p = SugarCube.State.variables.unit.player" but " p.addTrait(setup.trait.per_honest) " afterwards just says "Uncaught ReferenceError: setup is not defined at <anonymous>:1:12"
Whoops

should have been

Code:
p.addTrait(SugarCube.setup.trait.per_honest)
You did not hear this from me, ok? :whistle:

Edit: to remove trait use
Code:
p.removeTraitExact(SugarCube.setup.trait.per_honest)

Last edited:
Reactions: Farum and SenPC

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
You can use the developer console in your browser (play around with stuff you find from ). You can also save to disk and use , where you can edit the values of all the characters (and everything in between).

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes