X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have create a cheat quest that will give you a tons of goodies. this cheat replace the recruitment : all because this quest is always showed than custom quest with unique traits. all the information to apply/feature/manual quest is inside the files.
if you dont want it, i'll give you my save files that have 1B money, many slaves/rs and buildings. just load from disk. i warn you, the game will consume more memory than before because you have so many assets in your company.

Reactions: Nivla456

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
im kinda annoyed that sometimes the assign team doesn't assign the right slaver to do the job to get the % chance of succeeding
Yeah and I think it start to happen in a later version (not sure but maybe after the ad-hoc team introduce?), sometimes when you assign a team, it won't auto-assign roles with highest score, and it doesn't remember even if I manually assigned the roles when I do the same quest two weeks in a row.

I think it's a bug that introduced recently? darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.5.0 adds support for direct families (father / mother / sibling / twins). No further relationship content is planned --- in fact, the plan is empty right now save for maybe events.

v1.0.5.0 also adds the largest quest chain by far, involving 6 quests and over 25 mails. Please enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks. Received quite a few here and in the :love:

Feedbacks: (too many so I'll put it in spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
does the quest "Seasonal training" have an ending or is it just up till you can farm noble gear from??

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
how i can use "rare deal" technology and "dark bargain" technology?
i have these items, but i can't use them through "item" menu

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Some more gameplay feedback:
  • Exp can be crazy high; I've seen slavers go from level 5 to level 25 in a single mission, to say nothing of the "Catch Up" missions which shoots characters straight to 35. Given the extremely low rate of slaver losses in the game, having such an extremely potent way to train veteran slavers seems overpowered or unbalanced. This system would make sense if you were regularly losing slavers and needed to constantly churn out replacements, but not with how very safe slavers currently are.
  • Recreation slaves all seem too generic in that any slave can be trained to fulfill any role. As a result the default behavior (for me, at least) is just to train a newly-acquired high value slave for whatever position has the lowest value slave in it. It feels kind of like you're just swapping out batteries, removing the lowest-charge one with a fresh one. It would be nice if each recreation type had 2-4 preferred traits, so that getting the best possible bonuses is a bit more involved than simply 2-3 weeks of training.
  • I have never seen an anyone with the light magic mastery trait. Are these in game yet, or are they accessed through some special mission I just haven't stumbled across yet?
  • If possible, can we have a button to choose a global random portrait for a character? What I mean is, certain combinations of race and job have extremely small pools of portraits (2 portraits total), meaning if you have three of that combination you start getting clones. It would be nice if you could override the race/job combo and have the game pull a portrait from the entire pool of portraits for that race instead. (Likewise, if you run out of generic portraits for a race, it would be nice to have the option to easily pull from job-specific portrait pools).

how i can use "rare deal" technology and "dark bargain" technology?
i have these items, but i can't use them through "item" menu
Unless I'm mistaken, virtually all technologies unlock specific buildings through which you can put them to use. Note that the game hides buildings by default if you don't meet the prerequisites, so make sure you toggle "show all" in the build improvements menu. The buildings related to that tech may have additional requirements, such as having a master spellcaster of a specific type. I believe Rear Deal requires a biolab be built, for example.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
the new hero quest thing is bugged....i chose to females and got 2 males -.-, also chose 2 lovers and got 2 siblings instead

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.5.4 features 2 more quests, one from me one from a guest writer Alberich. If you like their quest please drop them a shoutout in the subreddit!

the new hero quest thing is bugged....i chose to females and got 2 males -.-, also chose 2 lovers and got 2 siblings instead
Thanks. Fixed in latest version (1.0.5.4)

Exp can be crazy high
It's intended until you reach level 40. From level 40 onwards however the EXP is going to slow down really hard.

Recreation slaves all seem too generic in that any slave can be trained to fulfill any role.
Agree it's starting to become a problem. I'll keep this in mind when a good solution come up --- having trait mattering seems like a good idea.

I have never seen an anyone with the light magic mastery trait. Are these in game yet
Yep, got quite a few in my playthrough. They're fairly rare though, mostly on dragonkins and exotic humans.

If possible, can we have a button to choose a global random portrait for a character?
Would have to change the engine too much, so probably not in the near future. You can set your own custom portrait for the units though.

Varthh

Jun 26, 2017
the CYOA quest is bugged,i choose a man and woman,it randomly give me either two men or women

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Yep, got quite a few in my playthrough. They're fairly rare though, mostly on dragonkins and exotic humans.
Yeah, it's really hard and i getting tired by it and then i quit the game because the game is loading is taking a long time, and then i realize that my browser have plugins that affect the process so, i create a new profile, download the game again, new game then, i cheat because i get bump out after i loose my save file.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.5.7 updates Content Creator and fixes plenty of bugs

In particular, content creator finally support complex conditions (e.g., get one at random, or IF actor is female then get money). Also new quest in the forest that'll probably never be scouted maybe except by one player. And tons of documentation fixes, and some new background traits to spice up the possible slaves.

As part of the content creator changes, debug mode is much more powerful now. It should be easier for quest writers to test their quest now.

the CYOA quest is bugged,i choose a man and woman,it randomly give me either two men or women
Fixed, thanks.

Is it known that player gender doesn't stick?
I'm not aware of this. Can you elaborate?

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Is there a way (or a possible future update) to display previous week result, maybe in company info tab ...

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Hey folks, ive been playing around in the browser game to create a script to modify some value in the games. I know it's late, but here's the script.

Feature :
1. The cheat is combination of darko cheat guide.
2. All slave/er stats increase to 150.
3. all items 99
4. Friendship min/max
5. couple cheat guide ive been added

If you want script to instantly add traits to slave/er or all equipment 99, you can ask me.
can you give code to modify relationship with elves and others?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
can you give code to modify relationship with elves and others?
Oh, yeah, i forgot about relationship to other race... since i never do quest that reduce it and yes i can, i'll update the cheat later together with equipment cheat.

Reactions: Mishun
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes