darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
It seems something wrong with the text when you caress your slave who already bound with player. The SS was debug new game btw.
Thanks! Fortunately it's only a text bug (should have shown the word "arms"), so it wont break the game. Will be fixed in the next version.

Edit: Fixed in latest (v1.0.8.9)

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks! Fortunately it's only a text bug (should have shown the word "arms"), so it wont break the game. Will be fixed in the next version.

Edit: Fixed in latest (v1.0.8.9)
Yeah it just minor bug, ill report if i encounter with another bugs.

Colnino

Apr 7, 2020
Great game, loving it so far!

But anyone managed to get it to work on mobile? It'd be really nice if I can play it on the go.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Great game, loving it so far!

But anyone managed to get it to work on mobile? It'd be really nice if I can play it on the go.
Try

It's slightly outdated though.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hm... i encounter with some bugs... and one of them is annoying which is unlimited quest duration in the recruitment all, and now i have to recruit through another way(i think i'll try in the bug mode and see if it's like that too), second is cant remove unrecruit slave/slaver, third is just a minor bug that you type wrong gender in the text(player gender male), fourth i think is minor too is the game failed get the value of the slave after complete a mission and get the slave(after that the unlimited duration happened). I almost want to quit, but it just too unique that i cant, oh well i think ill be the bug finder.

Edit : the mission unlimited duration was my vault i think, i forgot to load after mess with console.
edit again...: yep confirmed is was not my fault, i load my oldest savefile and still encounter with this, i think it's because i jump from v1.0.3.* to v1.0.8.*

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
hm... i encounter with some bugs... and one of them is annoying which is unlimited quest duration in the recruitment all, and now i have to recruit through another way(i think i'll try in the bug mode and see if it's like that too), second is cant remove unrecruit slave/slaver, third is just a minor bug that you type wrong gender in the text(player gender male), fourth i think is minor too is the game failed get the value of the slave after complete a mission and get the slave(after that the unlimited duration happened). I almost want to quit, but it just too unique that i cant, oh well i think ill be the bug finder.

Edit : the mission unlimited duration was my vault i think, i forgot to load after mess with console.
Thanks a lot. Fixed the 2nd and 3rd bugs. Couldn't find the recruitment bug though --- Do you still have the save file for the last one? Can I have it? Thanks again

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks a lot. Fixed the 2nd and 3rd bugs. Couldn't find the recruitment bug though --- Do you still have the save file for the last one? Can I have it? Thanks again
nah bro, the error was not in your game, i think it's because i jump from v1.0.3 to v1.0.8 that cause an error. i try debug mode and try the recruitment and nothing is wrong.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
nah bro, the error was not in your game, i think it's because i jump from v1.0.3 to v1.0.8 that cause an error. i try debug mode and try the recruitment and nothing is wrong.
Ah thanks, then it makes sense. v1.0.3.0 recruitment quests gives 6 slavers, while v1.0.8.0 gives 7 slavers. So the 7-th slaver is "missing", which caused the error. (y)(y)

Thanks for the reports!

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Ah thanks, then it makes sense. v1.0.3.0 recruitment quests gives 6 slavers, while v1.0.8.0 gives 7 slavers. So the 7-th slaver is "missing", which caused the error. (y)(y)

Thanks for the reports!
sigh, it seems i have to new game again to get new content and it seems the error caused by i have custom quest that already compiled in the dist too, most of my savefile from 3 is error. how did you can update in a week from 3 to 8 anyway.

Edit : i think i understand, yeah, it's because the custom quest i made in the previous is still in the list, so i went back to v**3 and get rid all of it including the recruitment all(uncheck the contact and complete the quest) and then... i move to v8 and it works perfectly fine...

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Latest version (v1.0.9.4) fixed all reported issues, thanks! Also added gender option to the pet shopping quest-mail and some early game balance changes.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Bruh, why your game never showed in latest updates when the game updated? It'll be good for you if it really do, because ppl always find latest games in here.

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Can someone explain to me the interest of corrupting something (you get only debuff of stats and devaluation of a slave, in the other hand a fully purified slave/slaver demon become insane in stats and value ) so why would i corrupt something except maybe for specific end-game mission but again you could manage to get your hands on demon....

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can someone explain to me the interest of corrupting something (you get only debuff of stats and devaluation of a slave, in the other hand a fully purified slave/slaver demon become insane in stats and value ) so why would i corrupt something except maybe for specific end-game mission but again you could manage to get your hands on demon....
I'm not sure about the whole intention, but you can randomly get other mutations (such as dragon wings), then cure the corruption. But then again, that's only 1 mutation which seems useful at all.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.10.0 makes it possible to write quests that involve units in your companies. E.g., a quest where one of your slaves run away and have to be recaptured.

Also some events.

I'm not sure about the whole intention, but you can randomly get other mutations (such as dragon wings), then cure the corruption. But then again, that's only 1 mutation which seems useful at all.
This is correct. Corruption isn't supposed to be useful, it's supposed to be a failure outcome. But you may want to corrupt your units for uh... hobby or something. The game allows it just in case.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020

another error, i uploaded my save, just in case if you need it
Yeah, there's apparently a bug in the wage system, it happened to me too. darkofoc you can see the error details in the pic and another minor text bug i found in rec. wing.

Edit : it seems the game is failed to detect the slaver, a slaver with id 494 is exist but for some reason the game failed to detect it . i get the slaver from the flesh shaper temples quest. whoops, i stumble to another minor text bug.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes