Colnino

Apr 7, 2020
Try

It's slightly outdated though.
Still getting the same errors as running the html on mobile, unfortunately.
If I press the "Male" or "Female" option, it just throws that out and doesn't progress to the next page.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
another error, i uploaded my save, just in case if you need it
Yeah, there's apparently a bug in the wage system, it happened to me too. darkofoc you can see the error details in the pic and another minor text bug i found in rec. wing.

Edit : it seems the game is failed to detect the slaver, a slaver with id 494 is exist but for some reason the game failed to detect it . i get the slaver from the flesh shaper temples quest. whoops, i stumble to another minor text bug.
Thanks for the reports. The error bug is fixed --- it's caused by v1.0.10.0 engine changes that accidentally delete a unit that is still being used. Fixed v1.0.10.1

Thank you :love:

(The text fixes will be fixed in the next update)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Still getting the same errors as running the html on mobile, unfortunately.
If I press the "Male" or "Female" option, it just throws that out and doesn't progress to the next page.
Good day man, you know, you dont actually needed that in order to play this version on mobile. you can play it on android. I using Yandex browser to test it and it works. You must change the web to desktop version.

I play this on android emulator and using my save file from pc. Sorry that the SS is so bad because the emulator resolution

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the reports. The error bug is fixed --- it's caused by v1.0.10.0 engine changes that accidentally delete a unit that is still being used. Fixed v1.0.10.1

Thank you :love:

(The text fixes will be fixed in the next update)
your welcome.

sigh, I lost slaver 495 because the error is already in the savefile and i have to back to my prev save, i might need to get the flesh shaper temples quest again.

Edit : another bug, the game is failed to delete the notification because didnt recognized 'quest key' when i end week.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
what are the requirements for the custom images? followed the instructions and placed it in the customunit folder but the portrait does not load, is their a size limit? I saved it as a png

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1 is here! Two weeks after the messy release of v1.0, v1.1 should have fixed most of the bugs (while introducing some new ones too).

Compared to v1.0, FoC v1.1 version adds content, stability, performance, new features, and bazilion other things. More detailed changelog at the end, but the biggest changes are:
  • Eliminates lag. All actions are almost instant now.
  • Content: 20+ new opportunities, 20+ new mails (Special thanks to contributor writer Alberich)
  • New features: familial connections (siblings etc), bodyswap, unit histories, scheduled events, harems for you and your slavers
  • New content creator features: quest/opportunities involving company units, conditional rewards, slave orders, variables, quest with overlapping text, persistent units
  • Full documentation for content creator, including , , , etc.
  • (Partial) mobile support.
Reminder that FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, artists, programmers, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.1, there have been five kind people who has contributed content into the game, while much more have helped playtesting, giving feedbacks, and reporting bugs.

Game is now two months old since its inception :coffee:. Woo!

Changelog summary from v1.0 (which was released two weeks ago):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : another bug, the game is failed to delete the notification because didnt recognized 'quest key' when i end week.
Fixed, another issue related to "garbage collecting" the units. Thanks!

what are the requirements for the custom images? followed the instructions and placed it in the customunit folder but the portrait does not load, is their a size limit? I saved it as a png
Go to the (Interact) menu of the unit, then (Set custom image). When you click it, a textbox appears. Put the image name there (e.g., "girl.png"). Starting from v1.1.0.2 theres a "Done" button there that will reload the image. Otherwise, just click (Go back) and the image should be updated.

Reactions: X Death

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
v1.1 is here! Two weeks after the messy release of v1.0, v1.1 should have fixed most of the bugs (while introducing some new ones too).

Compared to v1.0, FoC v1.1 version adds content, stability, performance, new features, and bazilion other things. More detailed changelog at the end, but the biggest changes are:
  • Eliminates lag. All actions are almost instant now.
  • Content: 20+ new opportunities, 20+ new mails (Special thanks to contributor writer Alberich)
  • New features: familial connections (siblings etc), bodyswap, unit histories, scheduled events, harems for you and your slavers
  • New content creator features: quest/opportunities involving company units, conditional rewards, slave orders, variables, quest with overlapping text, persistent units
  • Full documentation for content creator, including , , , etc.
  • (Partial) mobile support.
Reminder that FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, artists, programmers, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.1, there have been five kind people who has contributed content into the game, while much more have helped playtesting, giving feedbacks, and reporting bugs.

Game is now two months old since its inception :coffee:. Woo!

Changelog summary from v1.0 (which was released two weeks ago):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed, another issue related to "garbage collecting" the units. Thanks!

Go to the (Interact) menu of the unit, then (Set custom image). When you click it, a textbox appears. Put the image name there (e.g., "girl.png"). Starting from v1.1.0.2 theres a "Done" button there that will reload the image. Otherwise, just click (Go back) and the image should be updated.
I did, there's no "done" so I just clicked go back, it just shows a blank image with the broken file symbol, I changed it from jpeg to png, I will try to reduce it to under 50kb
yep its the size 300 kb seem too big for it too work

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I did, there's no "done" so I just clicked go back, it just shows a blank image with the broken file symbol, I changed it from jpeg to png, I will try to reduce it to under 50kb
yep its the size 300 kb seem too big for it too work
hm... wdym? i use 2000x1000+- dimension and it's fine, but when i interact the pict will fill all the screen, better reduce the pict dimension to below 300x300(the dev use the img 200x200), and i try not to place any white space(eg, Cat_medium_cute.jpg) and png and jpg is no matter, you can put .webm if you want to

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
will try this new version. thanks for the hard work and the only thing i can do is whining some bugs to you, lmao.

Edit : i tried the new version, it seems i have to roll back to my old savefile again because the error notif is stuck in my savefile, oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
will try this new version. thanks for the hard work and the only thing i can is whining some bugs to you, lmao.
To be honest, your bug reports are really helpful (y). Can I have your permission to put your nickname in credits? I understand some people are averse having their nickname in the credits for NSFW games.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
To be honest, your bug reports are really helpful. Can I have your permission to put your nickname in credits? I understand some people are averse having their nickname in the credits for NSFW games.
no problem, i using different username and email for nsfw site anyway.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, a small text-only bug report for you. In the outcome text of a critically successful basic obedience training, a slave supposedly trains her/himself:

The training was a complese success. Yuzuka (+) even manages to instill some basic submissiveness into Yuzuka (+)'s thick skull.
As you're fixing this, also note "complete" with a typo ("complese"). Game version 1.0.9.4, so it might have already been fixed.

EDIT: Fixed it myself, look for a merge request.

Last edited:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Looks like a fun game. Before I play it, however, I'd like to know if it's possible to keep a certain slave to your use only, not allowing anyone else (including slavers) to sexually interact with them. If so, does that type of relationship have any development (like the slave liking you or having Stockholm Syndrome) or does the game just consider it an empty limbo between acquiring a slave and selling them?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, this bug I'm not even trying to fix myself. In the content editor, when creating an opportunity, I added an outcome of a slaver being gone forever. The result was an error message:
Code:
 Error: <<roleonlynamewidget>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot convert undefined or null to object; Error: <<actorwidgetcommon>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined))
Also, a question regarding content creator. When creating an opportunity with a random recursive outcome, is there a way to modify a (sub)outcome after you define it? The only option I could see was "delete".

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Looks like a fun game. Before I play it, however, I'd like to know if it's possible to keep a certain slave to your use only, not allowing anyone else (including slavers) to sexually interact with them. If so, does that type of relationship have any development (like the slave liking you or having Stockholm Syndrome) or does the game just consider it an empty limbo between acquiring a slave and selling them?
The closest mechanic to your question is the "Bedchambers" improvement --- later in the game, you can build bedchambers which can house up to 2 private slaves each. A slaver (including yourself) can be set to own a bedchamber, effectively owning the slaves inside. The slaver can either bond with the slave, or instill fear to the slave --- when maxed either way, it gives bonus stat to the slaver.

darkofoc, this bug I'm not even trying to fix myself. In the content editor, when creating an opportunity, I added an outcome of a slaver being gone forever. The result was an error message:
Code:
 Error: <<roleonlynamewidget>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot convert undefined or null to object; Error: <<actorwidgetcommon>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined))
Whoops. I believe this is a compatibility issue --- just checking was it loaded from an earlier version? v1.1.0 introduced engine changes in the content creator to support the new actor features in opportunities. But the outputs are compatible --- i.e., if you have an unfinished content creator stuff in an older version, you can finish it there and the output will work for current version.

That aside fixed a bug where the actors do not appear in opportunities when trying to add a lose slaver outcome.

Also, a question regarding content creator. When creating an opportunity with a random recursive outcome, is there a way to modify a (sub)outcome after you define it? The only option I could see was "delete".
No at the moment. I'm still looking for a good way to implement it though, but so far all ways I came up with sounds very messy.

The "closest" way to edit it right now is to generate the output and modify the output hahaha haha...

Reactions: くもり空

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The closest mechanic to your question is the "Bedchambers" improvement --- later in the game, you can build bedchambers which can house up to 2 private slaves each. A slaver (including yourself) can be set to own a bedchamber, effectively owning the slaves inside. The slaver can either bond with the slave, or instill fear to the slave --- when maxed either way, it gives bonus stat to the slaver.
Thanks for the reply. I'll certainly have a lot of fun with that mechanic.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It may sound stupid, but why completed? There is not still stuff to be added to the game? Or the "base" game is completed?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes