Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
It may sound stupid, but why completed? There is not still stuff to be added to the game? Or the "base" game is completed?
you just answered your own question, any game with the v1.0 is considered complete, v1.0.1 is adding new stuff, v2.0 either mean that is was overhauled or added a continuation rather than making a different game.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
thats what I mean, my character is not on the list to choose who to equip
ah, i think i understand, the problem that can prevent unit/player from not in the list is that the unit is busy or the equipment is too lewd, to allow a unit allowed to equip a lewd equipment is lust personality. Just make sure the equipment Sluttiness is 0 is at least attach shirt and pants and not wearing slutty equipment.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
ah, i think i understand, the problem that can prevent unit/player from not in the list is that the unit is busy or the equipment is too lewd, to allow a unit allowed to equip a lewd equipment is lust personality. Just make sure the equipment Sluttiness is 0 is at least attach shirt and pants and not wearing slutty equipment.
shit that was it, so your saying I'm wearing standard pants, but since I did not put any pants on the set, just leather armor and gloves, I will only wear the armor and gloves and then takes off my pants, which result to it being lewd, wow.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
shit that was it, so your saying I'm wearing standard pants, but since I did not put any pants on the set, just leather armor and gloves, I will only wear the armor and gloves and then takes off my pants, which result to it being lewd, wow.
ofc, who wants walking around butt ass naked, lol. you can see the details when you want to equip your equipment on unit above.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
you just answered your own question, any game with the v1.0 is considered complete, v1.0.1 is adding new stuff, v2.0 either mean that is was overhauled or added a continuation rather than making a different game.
Well...we have a lot of games here that are more than 1.0 and still having updates, but the game is not marked as completed, for me a complete game is that the only stuff that the game will receive is bug fixes, not content, and so far, there is a lot of stuff to be added to this game yet, so that's why i asked, being 1.0 don't mean that the game is completed, the base of the game (mechanics) could be complete, but there still a lot of stuff to be added yet.

Reactions: Fake Count

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, I'm on week 19 so far and just got the Training Chamber built and want to train up a slave, but at the same time there's a lucrative looking quest I want to attempts that will expire the same week. Somehow, despite having 8 slavers, more than enough for two teams, and over 10K gold, I can't take them on at the same time. It says 'no eligible team' which is clearly wrong based on what I just listed as available.

Can someone explain this to me? Is there no way to take on multiple jobs?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So, I'm on week 19 so far and just got the Training Chamber built and want to train up a slave, but at the same time there's a lucrative looking quest I want to attempts that will expire the same week. Somehow, despite having 8 slavers, more than enough for two teams, and over 10K gold, I can't take them on at the same time. It says 'no eligible team' which is clearly wrong based on what I just listed as available.

There's a team limit, you need to increase it by upgrading the command center.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

X Death

Jan 22, 2020

Build/upgrade mission control building and goto team and click "set as hoc team" to enable another team.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Ok great game but it needs an FAQ. For example: How many of the "fort" upgrades do the unique upgrades take. How do I get light and dark magic masters? What is a good team composition?

Personally I was searching for a slaver with hypnotism and a slaver with light magic mastery and it kept me in longer than I should have been in. Also btw you can prestige if you die which you do by sending yourself on dangerous missions with a high crit fail rate but the quests you die in don't leave the screen

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Ok great game but it needs an FAQ. For example: How many of the "fort" upgrades do the unique upgrades take. How do I get light and dark magic masters? What is a good team composition?

Personally I was searching for a slaver with hypnotism and a slaver with light magic mastery and it kept me in longer than I should have been in. Also btw you can prestige if you die which you do by sending yourself on dangerous missions with a high crit fail rate but the quests you die in don't leave the screen
1st question. hm, there's 107 including fort to build and it seems you cant upgrade everything to max since the fort is only max lv 250.
2nd. a slaver with master magic is very rare, i only get one from hard quest. So i guess you only can get it by certain quest with hard difficulty or above.
3rd. i always click auto, never create a team, because every quest is need different skills and everything. Just make sure your slaver have their own speciality (eg. strength is higher than the most/special traits than the other) and cancel if your team cannot seems to succeed the quest.

I just hope the dev will add the reward quest in the description like.
Possible rewards : Slaver, Money

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.0.7 fixed bugs and reworked demons. They no longer have the insane 35% boost to all skills. Instead, demonic bodyparts simply does not affect demons now.

Other bugfixes: Fixed demonic dick appearing on female slaves. Fixed CYOA text where they refer to man + woman as two men.

i noticed this a while back but master level masochist training is only one week....is this normal??
Whoops. Fixed. All master training should take two weeks.

Personally I was searching for a slaver with hypnotism and a slaver with light magic mastery and it kept me in longer than I should have been in.
Skills are most reliably obtained via their preferred races. See here: . Hypnotism and light magic are difficult to obtain because they are on rare races.

I feel it's too much to maintain, so there's no plan for this right now.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Other bugfixes: Fixed demonic dick appearing on female slaves. Fixed CYOA text where they refer to man + woman as two men.
That's make her gender as futa, lol. btw, do you planning add futa?

Whoops. Fixed. All master training should take two weeks.
No! welp, hard and long then for master training.
Skills are most reliably obtained via their preferred races.
But magic master traits still rare, there's no change it.

As for update now, it seems so smooth and stable, i like it. As for bugs I havent found 1 which is great.

can someone tell me how to get more quest the tower(where we read poetry for elf queen)? in my previous game i can get that quest continuously and get her as my slaver, but now, i just get 1 and the next one never appear even i already scout forest multiple times.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
rather than show rewards as it kinda ruins the RPG vibe of the game i think this would be handled better if someone would make a guide or walkthrough otherwise its pretty decent right now

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I just had a pop up message tell my character had been removed from their own slave company, for no apparent reason and she is also still running the company?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes